Defund the Police?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Oh so now you type faster than me?  I doubt it.  

What you made was cold potato soup. What I made was vichyssoise.  

Yeah, you definitely "won." As I said at the beginning, that was always clear on your intent (and most others). You want to get some sort of gotcha, some kind of way to put the idea in a box and put it away. Called it from the beginning and throughout.

Don't forget you can throw over the top of the mountains too, Uncle Rico. 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yeah, you definitely "won." As I said at the beginning, that was always clear on your intent (and most others). You want to get some sort of gotcha, some kind of way to put the idea in a box and put it away. Called it from the beginning and throughout.

Don't forget you can throw over the top of the mountains too, Uncle Rico. 

Trying to win?  Not sure I would put it this way but when someone comes into our community, someone who's, not to my knowledge anyway, been here much before, and starts calling everyone a racists?  And you haven't really done one thing to back up your accusations other that throw out more empty accusations?  Yeah I got a problem with that.  You did nothing today other than shine a bright light on your absolute ignorance.  So if this was your intent?   To ruffle some feathers, piss some people off, troll the "racists" of PPP? Bravo.  Job (sad job but a job nonetheless) well done. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GregPersons said:

It is, by definition, impossible to be racist toward white people in America.

That may be the dumbest post in the history of earth.  People of color who judge white people based on the color of their skin are most certainly making a racist judgement. 

Some years ago while at work after hours I went to rear of our building to find a black man rummaging through our dumpster and leaving whatever trash he didn't want on the ground.  I very politely approached him and asked him what he was doing.  He said he was looking for boxes suitable for him to use to ship some things.  I objected to him doing so o private property and making a big mess.  I told him I didn't want him doing this and that he should ask permission or just simply ask for boxes and that he should not enter private property after hours with no business reason to do so.  He then said to me "you the worst kind".  I asked him what he meant.  He said, "you a white man, you a racist".  We debated that for a moment and then I asked him to leave.

So this individual wasn't making a racist judgement, acting in a racist manner?  I can assure you that his skin color had no impact on my inquiry with him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Trying to win?  Not sure I would put it this way but when someone comes into our community, someone who's, not to my knowledge anyway, been here much before, and starts calling everyone a racists?  And you haven't really done one thing to back up your accusations other that throw out more empty accusations?  Yeah I got a problem with that.  You did nothing today other than shine a bright light on your absolute ignorance.  So if this was your intent?   To ruffle some feathers, piss some people off, troll the "racists" of PPP? Bravo.  Job (sad job but a job nonetheless) well done. 

His intent was made early on "I would say I hate to break it to you, but I am here to piss in some racist cheerios this morning."

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

His intent was made early on "I would say I hate to break it to you, but I am here to piss in some racist cheerios this morning."

I missed that.  @GregPersons we frown on crusades here. Interesting how all our other lib friends were mostly MIA all day. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

That may be the dumbest post in the history of earth.  People of color who judge white people based on the color of their skin are most certainly making a racist judgement. 

Some years ago while at work after hours I went to rear of our building to find a black man rummaging through our dumpster and leaving whatever trash he didn't want on the ground.  I very politely approached him and asked him what he was doing.  He said he was looking for boxes suitable for him to use to ship some things.  I objected to him doing so o private property and making a big mess.  I told him I didn't want him doing this and that he should ask permission or just simply ask for boxes and that he should not enter private property after hours with no business reason to do so.  He then said to me "you the worst kind".  I asked him what he meant.  He said, "you a white man, you a racist".  We debated that for a moment and then I asked him to leave.

So this individual wasn't making a racist judgement, acting in a racist manner?  I can assure you that his skin color had no impact on my inquiry with him. 

You should've read my entire post before responding to one sentence. There is a difference between racism (systemic) and prejudice (individual). You are describing prejudice.

The reason it is impossible to be racist toward White people in America is because nothing you say or imagine or do to a White person on an individual basis can eliminate the inherent privileges they are born into. No individual action can remove the majority dominant status in the culture. Do you see the difference?

As desperately as Whites have tried to, amazingly, position themselves as somehow being the victims of racism —  "reverse racism" and "the race card" and "affirmative action" and "cracker" (lmao) and allllllll the desperate ways of acting aggrieved -- truly there are no bigger hypocritical babies in the history of the modern world than White Americans and their treatment toward Black Americans. Imagine a White generation that made a real effort to helping... without being prompted with begging and piles of dead bodies. Imagine a White generation of Americans that lived the values they claim so loudly. Maybe your grandkids.

40 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You should've read my entire post before responding to one sentence. There is a difference between racism (systemic) and prejudice (individual). You are describing prejudice.

The reason it is impossible to be racist toward White people in America is because nothing you say or imagine or do to a White person on an individual basis can eliminate the inherent privileges they are born into. No individual action can remove the majority dominant status in the culture. Do you see the difference?

As desperately as Whites have tried to, amazingly, position themselves as somehow being the victims of racism —  "reverse racism" and "the race card" and "affirmative action" and "cracker" (lmao) and allllllll the desperate ways of acting aggrieved -- truly there are no bigger hypocritical babies in the history of the modern world than White Americans and their treatment toward Black Americans. Imagine a White generation that made a real effort to helping... without being prompted with begging and piles of dead bodies. Imagine a White generation of Americans that lived the values they claim so loudly. Maybe your grandkids.

Piles of dead bodies. Good lord. The hysteria. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Who is laughing at the dead? 

And such anger Greggy.  Sorry I’ve upset you so much. 

How do you not get this. I am repeating myself over and over. And did I not just tell you your exact value? No value. You have no impact whatsoever on me. You are a fun little dorky nemesis and racist punching bag. That you allow yourself to continue to be used by me... after I continue telling you over and again... is just some kinda BDSM ***** at this point. You and "Lady G", maybe?  ?  

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

How do you not get this. I am repeating myself over and over. And did I not just tell you your exact value? No value. You have no impact whatsoever on me. You are a fun little dorky nemesis and racist punching bag. That you allow yourself to continue to be used by me... after I continue telling you over and again... is just some kinda BDSM ***** at this point. You and "Lady G", maybe?  ?  

Oh I have a great impact on you Greggy. I’m so deep in your head. You think I’m a racist but can’t quite tell me why.   You tell me to rot I hell. Oh I have a deep impact on you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I have a great impact on you Greggy. I’m so deep in your head. You think I’m a racist but can’t quite tell me why.   You tell me to rot I hell. Oh I have a deep impact on you. 

Conservatives/racists love the idea of "living rent free in your head." They all say this one all the time and, in so many words, that's your statement here. Again, the great joke is how much you're telling on yourself. It's funny and I wish you could see it.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Conservatives/racists love the idea of "living rent free in your head." They all say this one all the time and, in so many words, that's your statement here. Again, the great joke is how much you're telling on yourself. It's funny and I wish you could see it.

Ahhhhh. So finally you show your hand. I’m conservative therefore I’m a racist.  Thanks for laying your ignorance out there for all to see. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhhh. So finally you show your hand. I’m conservative therefore I’m a racist.  Thanks for laying your ignorance out there for all to see. 

Do you not get tired of me pointing out to you that you are not the point? You are so obsessed with how you are defined. You can be prom queen if you like. Define yourself how you want. 

Yes, conservatives uphold racist power structures. It's fine if that's your belief. At least be knowledgable about the reality and history of your own country and what you support. Or are you going to try to pretend Lincoln was GOP or some stupid *****? I cannot wait.

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Do you not get tired of me pointing out to you that you are not the point? You are so obsessed with how you are defined. You can be prom queen if you like. Define yourself how you want. 

Yes, conservatives uphold racist power structures. It's fine if that's your belief. At least be knowledgable about the reality and history of your own country and what you support. Or are you going to try to pretend Lincoln was GOP or some stupid *****? I cannot wait.

It’s not how I define myself you dumb *****. You just assume that every conservative is racist. That’s fine. Be ignorant. It’s not very becoming but it’s who you are. I’m just glad I got you to admit it. In Greg’s tiny mind all conservatives are racists. Good luck defending that one here. Goodnight. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not how I define myself you dumb *****. You just assume that every conservative is racist. That’s fine. Be ignorant. It’s not very becoming but it’s who you are. I’m just glad I got you to admit it. In Greg’s tiny mind all conservatives are racists. Good luck defending that one here. Goodnight. 

Even after a full day of having it explained all around you multiple times, you end the day still operating on the incorrect usage and definition of racist. 

Show me what ignorance looks like!

This is what ignorance looks like!

Edited by GregPersons