Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

7 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Trump is a coward.

He's a weak man with self confidence issues who wears spray tanner and makeup to hide his insecurities. 

And he thinks wearing his tie long makes him look thinner.  He’s just a fat blowhard.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sorry to hear that but what Trump did last night to innocent Americans was outright disgusting and deplorable. All for a staged photoshoot that NOBODY bought.  

This is America - not Nazi Germany.

Truly your ignorance is astounding and would be offensive if you were not so clearly incapable of being better. Comparing Trump to any of histories worst leaders is childish, like when my daughter use to accuse me of not loving her anymore, it shows no understanding of situations and the real world. In Nazi Germany all of the protesters would have been shot and executed. Every person at CNN and it's Ilk would have been hanged publicly 3 years ago. Comments like yours are appropriate for high school students who are just learning about the world.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Truly your ignorance is astounding and would be offensive if you were not so clearly incapable of being better. Comparing Trump to any of histories worst leaders is childish, like when my daughter use to accuse me of not loving her anymore, it shows no understanding of situations and the real world. In Nazi Germany all of the protesters would have been shot and executed. Every person at CNN and it's Ilk would have been hanged publicly 3 years ago. Comments like yours are appropriate for high school students who are just learning about the world.

Gassing American people was all part of a made-for-tv charade.

Ratings were down; Trump ordered and Barr took the blame. Lather rinse repeat.

Try harder to defend it. 

HARDER BRO - YOU CAN DO IT TOUGH GUY

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Support your employer Rhino by comparing him to Bill and Nancy as equals.

You are slipping my man, but then you have little to work with.

I am sure your handlers have disappeared. 

Agent Rhino is Bri g left out to dry...You have run out of words.

Leave the dark side my big nosed friend and join those of us who try to be open minded

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Support your employer Rhino by comparing him to Bill and Nancy as equals.

They're not equals by any stretch. 

But thanks for proving again how deeply stupid you are by missing the bigger point. Again, if you closed your mouth you'd suffocate. That's how blisteringly stupid of a person you are. It's amazing you can operate a keyboard. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Gassing American people was all part of a made-for-tv charade.

Ratings were down; Trump ordered and Barr took the blame. Lather rinse repeat.

Try harder to defend it. 

HARDER BRO - YOU CAN DO IT TOUGH GUY

I like the fact that you do not deny you are childish and ignorant, so I am ok with being called tough guy.

8 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Couldn't participate in the poll because it is worded with a bias that exceeds a yea or nay response.

What? Gary make a dishonest poll?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

James N. Miller has resigned from the Defense Science Board, writing to Esper:

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it. Instead, you visibly supported it."

Secretary Esper, you violated your oath in aiding Trump’s photo op. That’s why I’m resigning.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it. Instead, you visibly supported it."

Secretary Esper, you violated your oath in aiding Trump’s photo op. That’s why I’m resigning.

Esper response...........  200.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Esper just went on NBC saying he had no idea Trump was planning the photo op.

He thought they were going to observe the damage and talk to some of the troops.

And I’m proud to be an American - where at least I know I’m free... NOT:

Ladies and Gentleman - Trumps ‘Merica

image.thumb.jpeg.cae75a352628ab68e86e321a4aba8350.jpeg

Lincoln Memorial - June 2, 2020

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Esper just went on NBC saying he had no idea Trump was planning the photo op.

He thought they were going to observe the damage and talk to some of the troops.

At least Mr. Miller stood up for what he believed.  All the rest of the shitgibbon's deplorables are hoping to be eligible for wingnut welfare when he's kicked out of office.  Cuz no lobby shop will touch them after their time in this White House.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Esper response...........  200.gif

Experienced, knowledgeable and moral people are the enemy of this administration.

You’re right - this won’t matter to them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

And that's why they're being allowed to march in the first place, instead of rounded up and massacred by the millions. See the difference now?

Why are they marching? Who keeps getting massacred?

Edited by BillStime

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And I’m proud to be an American - where at least I know I’m free... NOT:

Ladies and Gentleman - Trumps ‘Merica

image.thumb.jpeg.cae75a352628ab68e86e321a4aba8350.jpeg

Lincoln Memorial - June 2, 2020

Show us on the doll where the men protecting our nation’s monument to the man who ended slavery touched you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1