Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

11 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Couldn't participate in the poll because it is worded with a bias that exceeds a yea or nay response.

...hmmm.....it sounds to me as if you're questioning the integrity and intent of the OP...….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, jrober38 said:

Rightly wanted to pay a visit?

Sorry, when has Trump been to Church over the last year? 

Who cares ? I’m not religious, so that’s not relevant to me at all. He’s the POTUS and that church is a piece of history. Lawless thugs tried to burn it down. Not going there would have been wrong on many levels. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I know you have 5G signs in your eyes but see there is plenty of video evidence.

Your lazy ass brain will have to work overtime now that industry bodies have commenced 6G standards discussions. 

Video evidence of Secret Service clearing the park and using tear gas? 

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Video evidence of Secret Service clearing the park and using tear gas? 

Video evidence of POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop - like the title of the thread says - there is nothing here about the type of gas used. 

Keep on crusading, though.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

A reminder: Although Trump set the example this thread is based on, he is not the subject of the title.

Are you okay we this action from a POTUS?

Your thread title doesn't match this post.   The thread title says "the", this post says "a".  Which is it?

I've got a question for you: do you think no President has ever set up a photo op?

8 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Yesterday. He needed the military to help him get there.

I know you have 5G signs in your eyes but see there is plenty of video evidence.

Trump is a coward.

He's a weak man with self confidence issues who wears spray tanner and makeup to hide his insecurities. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Video evidence of POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop - like the title of the thread says - there is nothing here about the type of gas used. 

Keep on crusading, though.

Please point the video evidence of Trump clearing out the crowd.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, snafu said:

I've got a question for you: do you think no President has ever set up a photo op?

Many have and almost every time it's nauseating. This takes the cake.

Care to engage on this specific instance?

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Trump is a coward.

He's a weak man with self confidence issues who wears spray tanner and makeup to hide his insecurities. 

Funny coming from a guy who predicted that MILLIONS WILL DIE!!!!!1!!1!!!one!!1

• Haha (+1) 1

Many have and almost every time it's nauseating. This takes the cake.

Care to engage on this specific instance?

So, you've clarified that the thread title is more accurate than your later post.  It is about this particular President.  Not surprising.  Why didn't you just ask "do you like this President, yes or no".

I don't care to engage on this specific instance. The only reason I posted was to clear up for myself what I suspected about your thread and your poll.

lol

Not surprised. Edited the post to make it more clear for you.

Okay, you got me.  I will engage on this specific instance...

I'm sorry that Trump grabbed your pu$$y again, Warren.  I'll clutch my pearls for you.  Make you feel better now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

lol

Not surprised. Edited the post to make it more clear for you.

Coward.  Show video evidence where the POTUS or WH staff instructed the military/police to clear out the park for a photo op.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1