Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, GG said:

Coward.  Show video evidence where the POTUS or WH staff instructed the military/police to clear out the park for a photo op.

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Hey...what happened to your "panties in a bunch" thread?  It had potential.  

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

If the event you're describing happened, I would be against it.  Now show me when that specific event as you describe it, happened.

You know, real evidence like POTUS suspending a couple's wedding for an extra round of golf or holding up air traffic to LAX for 2 hours to get a haircut.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Non-events? #FLYNNDICATED

Show me where POTUS instructed military/police to forcefully clear out a park for a photo op.

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Wacka said:

What meat is everyone cooking on the grill today?  Hamburgers here.

I'm not sure yet but I think it is going to be over the bonfire in the SE parking lot off S Elmwood and W Huron St...