Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In some places it gets left there between Masses, particularly during COVID since altar boys aren’t supposed to be working.  Sorry, but you’re drawing a false equivalency. 

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

In 2019 the number of people shot to death by Police looked like this:

White: 370

Black: 235

Hispanic: 158

Now what?

Looks pretty disproportionate to me when one considers that there are far more whites in this country than there are blacks and Hispanics.  

4 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

EZgNhJMXQAMYwhw?format=jpg&name=900x900

If there was a “f*** no” option I would have selected that one.  I have enough to do to keep my own house in order so I won’t throw too many stones.  But what he did was insulting to those of us who believe and who try (unsuccessfully, more often than not) to live our lives the right way.  

Not sure why the focus is on the Bible. This is a normal event for the POTUS. Kinda brings to light the trouble our country has with the separation of Church and State, but that's a whole other discussion.

The video is pretty damning for the police, though. There's no need for them to throw punches at peaceful protestors/media. Like others have said, that's an image we're used to seeing from other countries in recent times. Not ours.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Three lies in one meme........................pretty good for a liberal.

-- NO gas

-- NO "thumping"

-- NOT upside down.

perhaps if you repeat 10 or more times it will become true.........:lol:

Edited by B-Man

Poll: Are you for using a universally recognized tragedy to sow chaos/loot free stuff/kill innocent people/ruin businesses/destroy communities/and further your communist political agenda while completely disregarding previously referenced tragedy simply because you’re an NPC and can’t think for yourself?

Skeptical me for yes ?
Beer me for No ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

My great grandparents were gassed by the Nazis. Anyone comparing the two is not only stupid, but disgusting.

Sorry to hear that but what Trump did last night to innocent Americans was outright disgusting and deplorable. All for a staged photoshoot that NOBODY bought.  

This is America - not Nazi Germany.