"Nobody has more respect for woman than I do" - Donald Trump

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Link 1 involves a know your rights campaign.  I'm not selective about when people in this country can and cannot exercise their rights.  Maybe you are.  

Link 2 is blocked by a paywall and appears to involve but one Democrat.  

Let's just say for fun that your fallacy of extrapolation holds water here.  By the same logic, because eight Trumpers have pleaded guilty to various crimes as a result of the Mueller investigation, Trumpers are criminals who undermine the rule of law.  I don't believe in painting with broad strokes like that, but since you do I guess you're stuck in a reality in which Trumpers are criminals who do not support the rule of law.   

So, although I wish it wasn't the case, it seems as if you're characterizing Trumpers as criminals.  A bit harsh, in my view, but if that's where you want to take a stand I'm not going to get in your way. 

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Above, fatty. God it's getting easier kicking liberal asses.

Fake news.  The libs own you. 

58 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Link 1 involves a know your rights campaign.  I'm not selective about when people in this country can and cannot exercise their rights.  Maybe you are.  

Link 1 shows the speaker of the house publicly plotting against the president of the United States to keep him from enforcing our nation's immigration laws. I really don't care about your -- as you call it -- FAKE NEWS spin.

Link 2 -- It's not surprising that you can't afford a Washington Post subscription, but okay. Here's the headline: "Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry she did." What part of this do you not understand?

Did you not ask for names? Twice? Well, you got your names. Now you've got nothing. Like most liberals. Which is why you're such an angry bunch who want other peoples' stuff. ?

Thankfully, we have options for dealing with trolls, so I'll join the others in saying goodbye. I have to say, though, your little trial run here has been catastrophic. Unless your goal is to be weaker than Tibs and Fatty. Then, ?

Golden Goat 1, C-Section Ignore, FINAL ?

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Above, fatty. God it's getting easier kicking liberal asses. Actually, they're getting better at kicking their own. ?

??? 

God I’m a Trump ball licker.

Out of the closet I come.

Arse is my preference.

Trump, is my man! 

• Like (+1) 1

@Buffalo_Gal This is how uncorrupt Donald Trump is. Justify this I dare you. The man is as corrupt as it gets. Misusing charitable funds aka stealing from them to benefit himself atta boy Donald

Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

merlin_165581772_65ec43d0-6572-484c-90c2

• Awesome! (+1) 1

and this from tonight. The hits just keep on coming. ATTA BOY DONALD.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-allows-fraud-suit-against-trump-family-and-company-to-proceed/ar-BB14k1Em

Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr. standing next to a man in a suit and tie: US President-elect Donald Trump along with his children Eric(L) Ivanka and Donald Jr. arrive for a press conference January 11, 2017 at Trump Tower in New York. Trump held his first news conference in nearly six months Wednesday, amid explosive allegations over his ties to Russia, a little more than a week before his inauguration. / AFP / Timothy A. CLARY    (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)© TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images US President-elect Donald Trump along with his children Eric(L) Ivanka and Donald Jr. arrive for a press conference January 11, 2017 at Trump Tower in New York. Trump held his first news conference in nearly six months Wednesday, amid explosive allegations over his ties to Russia, a little more than a week before his inauguration. / AFP / Timothy A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed, denying the Trumps' request for a stay.

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

Edited by Margarita
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Shocking! An Obama-appointed judge rules against Trump? Say it ain't so!

??? But, but, Obama! 

18 minutes ago, Margarita said:

@Buffalo_Gal This is how uncorrupt Donald Trump is. Justify this I dare you. The man is as corrupt as it gets. Misusing charitable funds aka stealing from them to benefit himself atta boy Donald

Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

merlin_165581772_65ec43d0-6572-484c-90c2

Trump is a straight up criminal. It makes me laugh when I hear Trumptards talk about draining the swamp!!! This ***** asshat is the swamp!!! Organized crime! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Link 1 shows the speaker of the house publicly plotting against the president of the United States to keep him from enforcing our nation's immigration laws. I really don't care about your -- as you call it -- FAKE NEWS spin.

Link 2 -- It's not surprising that you can't afford a Washington Post subscription, but okay. Here's the headline: "Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry she did." What part of this do you not understand?

Did you not ask for names? Twice? Well, you got your names. Now you've got nothing. Like most liberals. Which is why you're such an angry bunch who want other peoples' stuff. ?

Thankfully, we have options for dealing with trolls, so I'll join the others in saying goodbye. I have to say, though, your little trial run here has been catastrophic. Unless your goal is to be weaker than Tibs and Fatty. Then, ?

Golden Goat 1, C-Section Ignore, FINAL ?

Copying the libs to own the libs.  Sad!  

I’m sorry to hear that you believe Trumpers to be criminals.  And that you don’t believe in certain fundamental rights that lie at the core of our society.  It’s a twisted take on the rule of law, but such things are to be expected from the trumper crowd. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Let's just say for fun that your fallacy of extrapolation holds water here.  By the same logic, because eight Trumpers have pleaded guilty to various crimes as a result of the Mueller investigation, Trumpers are criminals who undermine the rule of law.  I don't believe in painting with broad strokes like that, but since you do I guess you're stuck in a reality in which Trumpers are criminals who do not support the rule of law.   

So, although I wish it wasn't the case, it seems as if you're characterizing Trumpers as criminals.  A bit harsh, in my view, but if that's where you want to take a stand I'm not going to get in your way. 

Fake news.  The libs own you. 

When you speak of the 8 convictions do you mean the ones of actions prior to joining Trump (tax evasion) or do you mean the ones caused by the FBI and the fact they just kept asking questions until someone said something that was wrong? All of the lying to investigators should have been tossed once it was clear there was no collusion and Manafort was doing his illegal things when Mueller was in charge of the FBI the first time around but somehow it was not a big deal then. Truly the only good thing to come out of Mueller was Manafort and his associates paying his taxes, everything else is just the FBI pushing people until they mess up and then charging them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I blew that one. 

See how a real man admits his mistake. You should try it sometime.   

Ok, because of your honesty, you get the rest of the night off!!

My lovely wife (in my profile pic) just sent me a tit pic! (Well I think it’s a tit pic. Basically the whole pic is skin, but whatever) 

I gotta go either way!!!

Enjoy your night! 
Cheers! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Margarita said:

and this from tonight. The hits just keep on coming. ATTA BOY DONALD.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-allows-fraud-suit-against-trump-family-and-company-to-proceed/ar-BB14k1Em

Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr. standing next to a man in a suit and tie: US President-elect Donald Trump along with his children Eric(L) Ivanka and Donald Jr. arrive for a press conference January 11, 2017 at Trump Tower in New York. Trump held his first news conference in nearly six months Wednesday, amid explosive allegations over his ties to Russia, a little more than a week before his inauguration. / AFP / Timothy A. CLARY    (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)© TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images US President-elect Donald Trump along with his children Eric(L) Ivanka and Donald Jr. arrive for a press conference January 11, 2017 at Trump Tower in New York. Trump held his first news conference in nearly six months Wednesday, amid explosive allegations over his ties to Russia, a little more than a week before his inauguration. / AFP / Timothy A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed, denying the Trumps' request for a stay.

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

Large print doesn't make you right, it makes you an annoying troll.

Piss off forever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Large print doesn't make you right, it makes you an annoying troll.

Piss off forever.

looks like I struck a nerve....truth hurts when it exposes the donald must be hard to read what a unscrupulous jerk he really is.  y'all deserve each other.

20 hours ago, dubs said:

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

As a side dish, I'm addicted to grilled zucchini. Just quarter and marinate it in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper for a few hours before grilling. Goes great with a 17.99/lb quarantine priced New York Strip.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

When you speak of the 8 convictions do you mean the ones of actions prior to joining Trump (tax evasion) or do you mean the ones caused by the FBI and the fact they just kept asking questions until someone said something that was wrong? All of the lying to investigators should have been tossed once it was clear there was no collusion and Manafort was doing his illegal things when Mueller was in charge of the FBI the first time around but somehow it was not a big deal then. Truly the only good thing to come out of Mueller was Manafort and his associates paying his taxes, everything else is just the FBI pushing people until they mess up and then charging them.

The non-fake convictions.  The ones in which the defendant either admitted guilt or was found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers. 

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

As a side dish, I'm addicted to grilled zucchini. Just quarter and marinate it in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper for a few hours before grilling. Goes great with a 17.99/lb quarantine priced New York Strip.

That is excellent (sans the steak for me, despite how much I used to enjoy it).  I try the zucchini with squash with it, too.  Haven't tried eggplant on the grill yet, but want to get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

It was funny then, this year will be even funnier. Hell, some of these soy boys and lesbians are likely to commit suicide this time around.

Why? Trump’s going to lose. That video is what you will be like ?

You will probably be a sore loser 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Trump’s going to lose. That video is what you will be like ?

You will probably be a sore loser 

On the contrary. What you’ll see is millions of conservatives going back to work the next day. I guarantee there won’t be a deep state coup to overthrow the election.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary. What you’ll see is millions of conservatives going back to work the next day. I guarantee there won’t be a deep state coup to overthrow the election.

It would be very interesting to see the difference. If Trump loses comparIng the reaction of his supporters to those of Clinton’s four years ago.   

On 5/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, dubs said:

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

When I worked at a small biotech company in California (about 20 years ago- my God how time flies!) on Fridays we had a cookout for lunch.  sometimes instead  of the usual burgers and dogs we would have kabobs on the grill  and once  one of our fellow  employees brought in salmon that he had caught on a trip to Alaska -yum!

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I approve of the title of this thread. So true!

Thanks for always staying faithful, Donnie. I know you would never even lay eyes on another woman!

• Haha (+1) 2