Cuomo today: NY State will work with professional teams to play games without fans

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I love the Clorox people, like it never occurred to them to cure a disease we inject Chemo drugs a poisonous substance. Or the UV light comments when Cedar Sinai hospital is experimenting with UV light on a scope in lungs. I’ll informed but flapping their mouths...

True but if it’s that or no games, I’m sure they will find a place to play...

i sincerely think , if all this hysteria is able to be tamped down. we will be back to normal with fans in the stadium.. 

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I'm confused. I complained that the thread was moved because I didn't think it should be moved. Because the discussion is about football.

but its not moved

Just now, dwight in philly said:

but its not moved ok i see it has.. . never mind.  but it IS about football 

That's what I said. It's about football and should NOT have been moved.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I love the Clorox people, like it never occurred to them to cure a disease we inject Chemo drugs a poisonous substance. Or the UV light comments when Cedar Sinai hospital is experimenting with UV light on a scope in lungs. I’ll informed but flapping their mouths...

True but if it’s that or no games, I’m sure they will find a place to play...

Well, poisonous to the malignant tumor, for the most part.  Chemo is meant to preserve life, ingesting Clorox ends life.  Not sure what you don't get about that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

As a season ticket holder, I won’t exactly be thrilled if we can’t attend games. In fact I might go and burn the building down

Go for it, what could possibly go wrong with such a well thought out notion???

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i know.. just saw it  . its about football .. too many snowflakes . im thinking 

yes, too many snowflakes who got triggered and took a thread about football coming back as an opportunity to take shots at the Governor. Know anyone who had posts removed for getting political on the main board?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, I'm trying to decide if I should read these 4 pages to figure out why this got sent down to PPP, but I'll take a wild guess and figure #OrangeManBad?

No, #CuomoManBad got it booted.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

yes, too many snowflakes who got triggered and took a thread about football coming back as an opportunity to take shots at the Governor. Know anyone who had posts removed for getting political on the main board?

No, #CuomoManBad got it booted.

OMG OMG ! you mean someone crticized Cuomo! "say it aint so" 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dwight in philly said:

OMG OMG ! you mean someone crticized Cuomo! "say it aint so" 

You might want to stick around and check out the New York (again) thread. ?

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

You never would have guessed posters on TBD dont like Cuomo and couldnt hold back from commenting? You new here? :D

Brand new. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You never would have guessed posters on TBD dont like Cuomo and couldnt hold back from commenting? You new here? :D

If posters praised the "illustratious"GOV.  it would be ok then? 

Edited by dwight in philly