Gretchen Whitmer

I’ll bet she talked Joe’s nose off with a four hour harangue listing her accomplishments through her Mommy Management style of governing. She promised him that he could stay in his basement in Delaware and she would let him come to DC from time to time and she’d let him even visit her in the White House. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

She’s so much smarter than Trump is funny. 

I know you don't think Trump is funny at all so you think she is a little smart? Then we agree. I just disagree on Trump, I find his trolling of libs hilarious

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just pretty obvious she is much more intelligent than Trump. A better person, too. 

She is trying to save lives, Trump just doesn’t care at all, unless it’s affects him. 

Yeah, I particularly like how she saved lives by not allowing people to buy seeds to plant gardens in their yards, or to buy paint to redecorate their homes.

Oh, or how she saved lives by having her husband name drop her to rent a boat to vacation, in violation of her own orders.

Let's not forget how she saved lives by allowing people to congregate, in violation of her rules, to "protest".

Of course, she saved a ton of lives when she vetoed a bill allowing nursing homes to ship out infected residents. Which is not even counting how many lives she saved when she, like Il Douche, the Butcher of Albany, issued executive orders that forced nursing homes to accept infected people.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I particularly like how she saved lives by not allowing people to buy seeds to plant gardens in their yards, or to buy paint to redecorate their homes.

Oh, or how she saved lives by having her husband name drop her to rent a boat to vacation, in violation of her own orders.

Let's not forget how she saved lives by allowing people to congregate, in violation of her rules, to "protest".

Of course, she saved a ton of lives when she vetoed a bill allowing nursing homes to ship out infected residents. Which is not even counting how many lives she saved when she, like Il Douche, the Butcher of Albany, issued executive orders that forced nursing homes to accept infected people.

Nothing compares to her orders to prevent Michigan residents from isolating themselves in their 2nd homes/cottages/camps in the Upper Peninsula while simultaneously allowing out-of-state people to go to their 2nd homes there. Oh, and banning fishing from motorized boats while allowing it from non motorized boats. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nothing compares to her orders to prevent Michigan residents from isolating themselves in their 2nd homes/cottages/camps in the Upper Peninsula while simultaneously allowing out-of-state people to go to their 2nd homes there. Oh, and banning fishing from motorized boats while allowing it from non motorized boats. 

Man, she should be nominated for sainthood, with all the lives she saved enacting those dictatorial directives.

16 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

nope, wrong color, but if he was smart he'd chose Warren, the others, Rice and Harris have too much baggage

It says a lot that people think Rice and Harris have more baggage than Warren The Scold. 

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not even Biden can be dumb enough to choose a governor from a state he badly needs to win who won the governors race by less than 4% who has easily pissed of more than 4% of her supporters. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I’d be shocked if it was Warren. Val Deming is the one 

So he's gonna pick a former police chief in the dreamy leftist age of defunding the police? 

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I hear she'll be the new spokesperson for Nugenix

.the "new Big Hurt"???...just askin'................

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Would not be shocked if he picked Michelle. 

...naw she's TDS depressed.......controlling the nuke codes while Whoa Joe is in the "West Wing Nursing & Dementia Unit" is a BAD idea.....Prozac doesn't always work as intended.......

• Like (+1) 1