To be played by Vincent D'Onofrio. 

Actually on Homicide Life on the Streets  (back in the 80s)he did play a guy that was cut in half by the subway, but survived until they had to move the car.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Actually on Homicide Life on the Streets  (back in the 80s)he did play a guy that was cut in half by the subway, but survived until they had to move the car.

Loved that show

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

I recall that episode, but I thought his lower body was spun around and he was twisted like one would wring out a washcloth .... he was alive, but they knew that as soon as they pulled him from between the train and the platform, he would die and it was impossible to prevent. 

8 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I recall that episode, but I thought his lower body was spun around and he was twisted like one would wring out a washcloth .... he was alive, but they knew that as soon as they pulled him from between the train and the platform, he would die and it was impossible to prevent. 

Was like 30 + years ago.  My senile brain ia getting fuzzy nowadays

?

Edited by Wacka

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

Poor dude's half the man he used to be.

Hey Pot, the tuna fish thread is on line 3 for you............

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

But, he did forge his own PATH.

You too........back in the tuna fish thread with your jokes.

• Haha (+1) 1