NFL Schedule leaks

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Schefter said on Get Up that he actually doesn’t think they start out with the non conference schedule. Interesting 

Logically it doesn't make sense to me either. I see no way the NFL cancels games - so if somehow the first 4 games needed to be postponed, they would be made up eventually. The first 4 games is also an arbitrary number to the virus. 

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Schefter said on Get Up that he actually doesn’t think they start out with the non conference schedule. Interesting 

I don't think the NFL is making the schedule around the virus. They're moving full speed ahead as if everything will be back to normal. I'm sure they have contingencies in case things change.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, FireChans said:

Eh. 6 of the opponents the Bills played last year picked in the top 11. Two of them were divisional opponents, so that’s 8 games. We went 6-2 against those teams. I don’t think it’s crazy to suggest that number will likely be lower next year.

It's hard to say. I'd still argue it's too unpredictable. I mean the Brady factor alone , a team McD is 0-6 against , is no longer going to be a dominant force . That alone makes me say it'll likely be easier . 

There's always teams that disappoint and always teams that shock ppl , as well as playing a team with key injuries on a specific week , unpredictable , too many unknown variables to say it'll be tougher or easier imo 

Seeing Bills @ 9ers week 3 SNF 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

However, for the teams sake, I would love to play the NFC West weeks 1-4. The standings after 4 weeks would look pretty.

Buffalo 2-2

New England - 0-4

NY Jets - 0-4

Miami - 0-4

I honestly don’t see a reason we can’t go 3-1 or 4-0 in that stretch. We match up pretty well with those West teams. 

45 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

The beginning of the BOB farewell tour. Fitting.

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I honestly don’t see a reason we can’t go 3-1 or 4-0 in that stretch. We match up pretty well with those West teams. 

I think so too. Realistically, though, 2-2 versus the NFC West with the travel considered would put us in good position for the rest of the schedule. 

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I like your optimism, but the NFC West is so damn tough.

I agree with you that we do match-up very good with these teams, but going 4-0 or 3-1 against them, might just be too much to expect.

That being said, I would love it if things turned out this way.