Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Please tell me what was verifiable in the dossier? Seriously you tell the lie so much I almost believe you sincerely believe something in there has hard evidence

Can you tell us what was in the Steele dossier?

26 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

If only the FBI went to @BillStime to verify the Dossier. He'd have the $1 million!

Wait, no Tweet from Julie to bail you out?  Can you run to DR's Twitter page for more info?  You know you can just skip DR's page, btw, and just follow @GOP because they are nearly identical.

lolz

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I don't remember everything in the dossier, perhaps we can just start with the parts that were verified?

At least you’re honest… but you have also been told EVERYTHING is fake in the dossier so why believe whatever I say now?

Hell - not even DR is sharing anything SPECIFIC about the dossier.

I wonder, why

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

At least you’re honest… but you have also been told EVERYTHING is fake in the dossier so why believe whatever I say now?

Hell - not even DR is sharing anything SPECIFIC about the dossier.

I wonder, why

So my believing you is now a condition of your posting? Man you had better stop posting because EVERYTHING you post is not true.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

So my believing you is now a condition of your posting? Man you had better stop posting because EVERYTHING you post is not true.

lol ok!  

You should look into the dossier and report back. I'm ready to respond with what has been verified when you share with us what was IN the dossier.

I mean the Steele dossier has only been available online for any of us to read for ourselves since 2017. 

https://archive.org/stream/TheSteelDossierTrumpIntelligenceAllegations/The Steele Dossier - Trump-Intelligence-Allegations_djvu.txt

Is anyone surprised at all that @BillStime can't say what's in it and needs to ask others?

🤣

Here's one....golden showers from hookers at the Moscow Ritz!

However, there were other aspects to TRUMP’s engagement with the Russian authorities. One which had borne fruit for them was to exploit TRUMP'S personal obsessions and sexual perversion in order to obta suitable ‘kompromaf (compromising material) on him. According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP’s (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ’golden showers (urination) show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSB control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms to record anything they wanted to.

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I mean the Steele dossier has only been available online for any of us to read for ourselves since 2017. 

https://archive.org/stream/TheSteelDossierTrumpIntelligenceAllegations/The Steele Dossier - Trump-Intelligence-Allegations_djvu.txt

Is anyone surprised at all that @BillStime can't say what's in it and needs to ask others?

🤣

Here's one....golden showers from hookers at the Moscow Ritz!

However, there were other aspects to TRUMP’s engagement with the Russian authorities. One which had borne fruit for them was to exploit TRUMP'S personal obsessions and sexual perversion in order to obta suitable ‘kompromaf (compromising material) on him. According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP’s (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ’golden showers (urination) show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSB control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms to record anything they wanted to.

Oh I know exactly what is in the dossier - I just don't care to interact with some school janitor who admitted he has no clue what is in the dossier...

But we all know that contrary to right wing talking points AND Fox News - some of what was IN the dossier has been collaborated... 

So, are you admitting that the Pee Tapes exist?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh I know exactly what is in the dossier - I just don't care to interact with some school janitor who admitted he has no clue what is in the dossier...

But we all know that contrary to right wing talking points AND Fox News - some of what was IN the dossier has been collaborated... 

So, are you admitting that the Pee Tapes exist?

Is that why you are so obsessed with Trump, we you the one being peed on in that tape?  Shame on Trump!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Is that why you are so obsessed with Trump, we you the one being peed on in that tape?  Shame on Trump!

Did you notice this is a political message forum? Trump is the (failed) leader of one of the major parties. You don't get that? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Did you notice this is a political message forum? Trump is the (failed) leader of one of the major parties. You don't get that? 

Was it YOU that got peed on?  Or you and BillSy TOGETHER?!?!?!?  I'm sorry, lets go get that mean old orange son of a gun!

No, nothing DR?  Too afraid to engage?  

FROM THE DOSSIER:

1) Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance

TRUE - even six years later - it is BEYOND clear that Trump is a Russian asset.

Steele’s main allegation has proven not just true but prophetic: Months before the FBI even acknowledged the existence of an investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia—even before WikiLeaks began publishing emails stolen from Trump’s opponents by Russian hackers—Steele had numerous sources both within and outside the Russian government confirming the Trump campaign’s collusion with Russia.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

Exclusive: Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy

2) Former top Russian intelligence officer claims FSB has compromised TRUMP through his activities in Moscow sufficiently to be able to blackmail him. According to several knowledgeable sources, his conduct in Moscow has included perverted sexual acts which have been arranged/monitored by the FSB

TRUE - enough said

image.thumb.jpeg.f9c86c71234f5d8d43b3785a48906174.jpeg

3) The Moscow Ritz

TRUE - even Cohen admitted in 2013 that this happened.  

4) Cyber activity

Duh - hello Wikileaks? Manafort? Stone?

5) TRUMP advisor Carter PAGE holds secret meetings in Moscow with SECHIN and senior Kremlin Internal Affairs official, DIVYEKIN - SECHIN raises issues of future bilateral US-Russia energy co-operation and associated lifting of western sanctions against Russia over Ukraine. PAGE non-committal in response  

TRUE - Carter Page confirms he met with Russian government officials

6) RUSSIA-US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: KREMLIN CONCERN THAT POLITICAL FALLOUT FROM DNC E-MAIL HACKING AFFAIR SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL

Duh

7) RUSSIA/US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: FURTHER DETAILS OF TRUMP LAWYER COHEN'S SECRET LIAISON WITH THE KREMLIN

TRUE

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

lol ok!  

You should look into the dossier and report back. I'm ready to respond with what has been verified when you share with us what was IN the dossier.

You obviously know that everything in the dossier is garbage so why don't we just move on?

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You obviously know that everything in the dossier is garbage so why don't we just move on?

They either don't know or don't want to admit it.  It's how they keep the fantasy alive.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

They either don't know or don't want to admit it.  It's how they keep the fantasy alive.

You are the biggest hypocrite out there bro... wanna see fantasy?

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

LMAO. someone is still referencing the fake Dossier created by an FBI informant that provided it to a campaign so they could use it to get a warrant to spy on the opposition party candidate? ?  The same one Sussman stated in his trial, that he told Mueller was false?

Seems like a silly thing to even bring up now.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What was fake in the dossier?

the one provided by a known FBI paid operative, to a known foreign State asset, for a known pollical campaign.  

Many still wonder how china got the list of US intelligence agents back in 2010.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-espionage/chinese-paper-applauds-anti-spy-efforts-after-ny-times-report-cia-sources-killed-idUSKBN18I059

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the one provided by a known FBI paid operative, to a known foreign State asset, for a known pollical campaign.  

Many still wonder how china got the list of US intelligence agents back in 2010.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-espionage/chinese-paper-applauds-anti-spy-efforts-after-ny-times-report-cia-sources-killed-idUSKBN18I059

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. someone is still referencing the fake Dossier created by an FBI informant that provided it to a campaign so they could use it to get a warrant to spy on the opposition party candidate? ?  The same one Sussman stated in his trial, that he told Mueller was false?

Seems like a silly thing to even bring up now.

That BSTime for you.  Silliness is her middle name.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I will state simply the pee tape, what evidence do you have that it is true?

Even the people who wrote it don’t believe that it’s true! But like Santa Claus, nobody’s going to tell BillSy otherwise.

Edited by SoCal Deek

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Even the people who wrote it don’t believe that it’s true! But like Santa Claus, nobody’s going to tell BillSy otherwise.

Anything Trump bad = true.

There are plenty of verifiable things that paint Trump badly, but that's not enough for these morons.  Complete clowns.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anything Trump bad = true.

There are plenty of verifiable things that paint Trump badly, but that's not enough for these morons.  Complete clowns.

So, that's all you got?  The Pee Tape allegedly isn't real?  You're telling us Trump doesn't have a history with such activities?  Hell, Michael Cohen even confirmed Trump is into that, um, stuff.

Isn't it crazy how many times Trump brings up the pee tape, unprompted, in public?  That's enough confirmation that even if a tape isn't real, the incident or something close to it, happened. 

You know what else is funny, DR?

Why hasn't DURHAM done anything to disprove the PEE TAPE?  

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And lastly, what exactly does Trump want in exchange for the docs he stole?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

On 10/14/2022 at 1:27 PM, BillStime said:

Lets see, Steele couldn't corroborate anything in the dossier, even with a $1,000,000 taxpayer funded incentive from our very own FBI.  What does that tell you?  I suppose its possible that the DNC gave him enough to fabricate it in the first place, but why not take the extra million when your neck deep already?

9 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Lets see, Steele couldn't corroborate anything in the dossier, even with a $1,000,000 taxpayer funded incentive from our very own FBI.  What does that tell you?  I suppose its possible that the DNC gave him enough to fabricate it in the first place, but why not take the extra million when your neck deep already?

What was fake?  Did you read it?  Or just relying on your keepers?

And what success has Durham had in discrediting it?

50 minutes ago, Albwan said:

10272016-clown.jpg

So the cult that THRIVES on conspiracy can’t stomach another?

Funny no one can identify what is fake and Durham can’t seem to win or discredit anything in court. lolz

Meanwhile - Steele wouldn’t take $1m to out his sources?

Edited by BillStime