Should absentee ballots be illegal?

Should absentee ballots be illegal?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should absentee ballots be illegal?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

L

O

L

you are a very dumb person 

I don't usually do the "you are another poster" schtick

But the vapidness and the desperation in your replies sure reminds me a certain suspended poster from yesterday.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I don't usually do the "you are another poster" schtick

But the vapidness and the desperation in your replies sure reminds me a certain suspended poster from yesterday.

:lol:

who got suspended?

On 8/3/2020 at 11:03 AM, B-Man said:

I don't suppose that it occurred to you that there might be some voter fraud that was NOT detected.

C'mon B-Man, we had people swearing up and down that a border wall would be ineffective because the vast majority of smugglers are caught at official border crossings.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

The right trying to suppress votes? Good to know some things never change. 

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article244480437.html

Ithis article from a liberal newspaper quoting liberals in Bidens campaign stating he is trying to suppress the Latino vote here in Florida, says your blame is misguided. I bet you think the long wait at the polls in FL is due to conservatives also?

New NV Law Allows Democrats to Enter Nursing Homes, Vote for Dementia Patients without Their Signature (VIDEO)

On Monday Laura Ingraham spoke with former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt about these new rules that were pushed through by lawless Democrats in a nighttime vote over the weekend.

Laxalt reminded Laura that the ballot harvesting means Democrats can enter nursing homes and fill in ballots for dementia patients without their signature.

Adam Laxalt: You’ve chronicled it. I’ve chronicled it. There is clearly voter fraud all over the country and this is a huge deal. And she’s talking about ballot harvesting which is illegal in Nevada until this new bill was passed. And your listeners have heard of granny harvesting. Imagine paid Democrat operatives or Republicans being able to go into senior living homes, take advantage of our elders and in this legislation they can even sign it for them. So this thing is absolutely ripe for fraud.

You better sit down for this one. ? ? ? 

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True. Florida’s Voting system has been cleaned up (we defeated Democrats attempts at change), so in Florida I encourage all to request a Ballot & Vote by Mail! #MAGA

What a hypocrite 

Oh, and I’ll accept the apologies owed.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

His rants against voting by mail (that many of you clowns slurp up) has to be driving GOP officials insane.  It is wildly self defeating.

plenty of areas will use it, and his followers that take his word as gospel aren't going to utilize it lol.  

what an idiot

• Like (+1) 1