Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 hour ago, Irv said:

You and your buddies want another Holocaust.  Sick *****!  What a mess. 

WTF are you talking about?

Your keeper praises Hitler and blames Jews for his loss and for “destroying America.”

Your keeper praised these guys:

image.thumb.jpeg.ace3454c2e6f7b6574b47eb113b128e5.jpeg

Your keeper dines with this freak 

Every fn accusation is a confession.

It must SUCK to be you, Irv

• Haha (+1) 1

Hey @Irv - remember when Trump was hanging out in the Oval Office with Lavrov? 

Sharing classified documents?

Remember when Trump basically washed Putin’s balls anytime he could?

Putin has been planning WW3 - using his useful idiot in Trump in the WH to get everything he needed - all to take down the west.

Your ignorance is paying off bigly man.

I hope you’re proud man.

And now Trumps buddy is IRAN???

Remember this fn day?

Remember when Trump forced out the American press and Russian press remained?

image.thumb.jpeg.e29a216d993596dc9d4304a3f7345200.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.556510047a4c8be40a2cc9896f41e04d.jpeg

Thank you Trump voters.

I hope you’re proud of your choices.

And you can thank this guy for destroying our republic.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But Hezbollah is 'very smart'

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

Fn idiots 

You're equating an assessment of intelligence with the expression of admiration.  Which is incorrect and illogical.  For example, I think you're smart but that doesn't necessarily mean I like you. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

It’s official.   I now own @BillStime, @John from Riverside, and @Tiberius minds.  Got them so wound up they’re quoting me a dozen times for a single post.  What a mess.  

👆🤡 - definition of a mess.

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're equating an assessment of intelligence with the expression of admiration.  Which is incorrect and illogical.  For example, I think you're smart but that doesn't necessarily mean I like you. 

Oh for heaven’s sake

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

Yeah let’s just ignore Trumps obsession with Hitler and dictators.

Putin is smart and savvy, too.

And who doesn’t write love letters to dictators like Kim Jong Un.

You've been conned. 

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump just LOVES his dictators - doesn't he, ALL PRO?

Why should Americans give a PHK what Kim Jong Un thinks?  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s been a master class in foreign policy. 

Hoax. I know “master class” is the trendy phrase but it is already in need of redefinition if this is how it’s going to be used. You cannot name a spot on the globe that is in an improved state as a result of Joe Biden’s presidency. Such a place does not exist. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hoax. I know “master class” is the trendy phrase but it is already in need of redefinition if this is how it’s going to be used. You cannot name a spot on the globe that is in an improved state as a result of Joe Biden’s presidency. Such a place does not exist. 

Hoax.  By that definition FDR was a failure between 12/7/41 and his death.  Biden stood by Ukraine.  Putin has been stymied, much to the chagrin of MAGA.  Gaza may yet explode but, as of today, the Israelis aren’t shooting at the Iranians and we don’t have a ground war in Gaza.  Master. Class. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

It’s official.   I now own @BillStime, @John from Riverside, and @Tiberius minds.  Got them so wound up they’re quoting me a dozen times for a single post.  What a mess.  

owning those minds sounds like a severe mental disorder…. I hope it’s not draining you Irv 

• Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Ukraine has not fallen and there’s no major ground war (yet) in Gaza. NATO is strong.  It’s been a master class in foreign policy. 

Ukraine will fall eventually.  It wouldn't have been invaded if Trump were President.  And Gaza will be invaded shortly, once everyone realize Hamass has no reason to release the hostages since they know they're dead either way.  And NATO got stronger after Trump told them to start paying their fair share.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  By that definition FDR was a failure between 12/7/41 and his death.  Biden stood by Ukraine.  Putin has been stymied, much to the chagrin of MAGA.  Gaza may yet explode but, as of today, the Israelis aren’t shooting at the Iranians and we don’t have a ground war in Gaza.  Master. Class. 

Not a single place on the globe is in better shape because of Joe Biden’s presidency. You are conducting a master class in fantasy. Master. Class. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1