Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol....more than anything else, this infiltration of prog/libs on the board shows how much it must suck going through life as a spineless jellyfish. Seeing racism at every turn ...UNHINGED!

Do points made by "prog/libs" bother you?

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

My approach? that's almost as funny as calling Covid-19 the Kung Flu.

I see racism... everywhere - Buzz | Meme Generator

It's tough for you to contend that you hold the intellectual high ground when you communicate with images from a Disney move.  

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please give me the list of world leaders that were really prepared for this.   Those that knew EXACTLY how do handle this.  Hindsight is NOT your friend.  

Oh he had no clue like most at that time. You do remember that time right?  Most everyone didn't know what the ***** what doing on or where this was headed.  Kind of like today wouldn't you agree? 

Agreed, they’ve just changed the definition of prepared. Originally it was to not overwhelm the health care system, and to have enough ventilators. That was accomplished ( Cuomo-land aside, they had issues due to his incompetence but the President got things done)so now the goalposts have moved. Prepared now = no Coronavirus cases and no deaths. All deaths are laid at the feet of Trump, not of individual hygiene or overall healthiness/ genetics. It’s liberal logic !  When things don’t go your way, change the expectation after the fact. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed, they’ve just changed the definition of prepared. Originally it was to not overwhelm the health care system, and to have enough ventilators. That was accomplished ( Cuomo-land aside, they had issues due to his incompetence but the President got things done)so now the goalposts have moved. Prepared now = no Coronavirus cases and no deaths. All deaths are laid at the feet of Trump, not of individual hygiene or overall healthiness/ genetics. It’s liberal logic !  When things don’t go your way, change the expectation after the fact. 

Fake news.  Prepared doesn't mean no cases and no deaths.  Only you have said that. 

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure he goes by SectionC3 now.

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

The IRONY | Irony Meme on ME.ME

Branching out to Viacom, I see.  If nothing else you are a constellation of cartoon knowledge. 

15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure he goes by SectionC3 now.

Fake news. 

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Branching out to Viacom, I see.  If nothing else you are a constellation of cartoon knowledge. 

Fake news. 

Come on man, admit it that made you smile a little.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

If I called COVID the "Congo Cough" or the "Box Street Bug," everybody in Buffalo would know what I'm saying.  The same principles apply to the Confederate flag.  It's a nice story that it stands for states rights, and maybe in 1861 it did.  But it doesn't today.  And anyone who flies one or sees one knows it.  

Applying that logic here, while "Chinese" may not be a race, you're using the term in phrase in a way to communicate racism.  Semantical gymnastics don't hide that. 

only because the snowflakes have convinced you lemmings that it is. the confederate flag stands for being a from the South and somewhat of a rebel. nothing more but you know... would you like some cheese for that whine?

violin.gif.291bff026117767421fe1ee3cd026469.gif

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

only because the snowflakes have convinced you lemmings that it is. the confederate flag stands for being a from the South and somewhat of a rebel. nothing more but you know... would you like some cheese for that whine?

violin.gif.291bff026117767421fe1ee3cd026469.gif

Have I put you on the snowflake list yet?  In case I haven't, let's end the debate.  You're on it. 

What's unintentionally funny about the decidedly lame "list" joke JA has going on, is that it's so lame and uninspired not even he can remember who's on what list or which lists he's got running. It's like a stand up who forgets his own punchline -- but rather than moving on to a new joke he asks the audience to stand by while he tries to figure it out.

A smarter person would take that note as a sign to change up their material. But based on his posting history to date, expecting something intelligent from him (or honest) is probably expecting too much.

3 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Interesting, I remember watching it live and saying “are you out of your mind......what makes us different than other countries?”  Then he reassured me with “we are prepared.” 

I guess I’m just a lot smarter than Dr.Trump, as most are. 

Where is that list of other countries that were prepared for this and did a better job at this that I asked for?