Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Like I said, go watch the clips of the moronic stuff he said. 

Sorry that's your area of expertise

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Do you enjoy being a racist or just play one on TwoBillsDrive?

Not a racist bone in my body, but I do have a big funny bone.

By the way Chinese is not a race.

Edited by Gary M

22 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

It’s more about what he shouldn’t  have done. If you don’t get that, then you haven’t been paying attention. Go back and read. 

Ok what shouldn’t he have done. I could go back and read but there is a ***** ton here.  So we would all love to hear your abridged version of what he shouldn’t have done. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

"We're at 15 cases, and soon we're going to be at zero!"

This must be fake data, or fake science:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

Was that said while the WHO was still lying for the Chinese and denying it was spread human to human, or after they fessed up?

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Shutup racist

No me.

Kung Flu is Chinese, Chinese not a race.

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

If you can't figure out why your little term is racist... you might be a racist. 

Actually - you are a racist. You show us everyday.

What race am I disparaging ?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok what shouldn’t he have done. I could go back and read but there is a ***** ton here.  So we would all love to hear your abridged version of what he shouldn’t have done. 

? It’s on this page. You can handle that, right? 

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Was that said while the WHO was still lying for the Chinese and denying it was spread human to human, or after they fessed up?

I don't acknowledge that the WHO lied for the Chinese.  I do, however, note that the prez made the statement in question four to five weeks after the WHO noted evidence of human-to-human transmission. 

https://www.who.int/china/news/detail/22-01-2020-field-visit-wuhan-china-jan-2020

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference/

Points like the one you just tried to make are why you're on the "fake news" and "hoax" lists. 

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Hey look - the bigot is still here in his safe space PPP. Go use that term on the main board if it's not racist.

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Chinese is not a race.
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Blah blah blah - back your bull#### up and use that term on the main board.

You've been using a racist term for pages. You're a bigot. You're a racist. 

Own it. Your hood wearing brethren will be proud. 

step back from the ledge, JA. the psychotic in you has taken control again. let it go man, let it go. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Blah blah blah - back your bull#### up and use that term on the main board.

You've been using a racist term for pages. You're a bigot. You're a racist. 

Own it. Your hood wearing brethren will be proud. 

Back up your nonsense and tell me how it's racist when Chinese is not a race.

18 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

? It’s on this page. You can handle that, right? 

38 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Exactly, by standing in front of the country and telling people it was no big deal. Like I said, go watch the clips of the moronic stuff he said. 

Please give me the list of world leaders that were really prepared for this.   Those that knew EXACTLY how do handle this.  Hindsight is NOT your friend.  

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

"We're at 15 cases, and soon we're going to be at zero!"

This must be fake data, or fake science:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

Oh he had no clue like most at that time. You do remember that time right?  Most everyone didn't know what the ***** what doing on or where this was headed.  Kind of like today wouldn't you agree? 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please give me the list of world leaders that were really prepared for this.   Those that knew EXACTLY how do handle this.  Hindsight is NOT your friend.  

Oh he had no clue like most at that time. You do remember that time right?  Most everyone didn't know what the ***** what doing on or where this was headed.  Kind of like today wouldn't you agree? 

Interesting, I remember watching it live and saying “are you out of your mind......what makes us different than other countries?”  Then he reassured me with “we are prepared.” 

I guess I’m just a lot smarter than Dr.Trump, as most are. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

If you post your favorite term for Covid 19 on the main board thread and it doesn't get deleted I'll happily answer the question you've posed to me 10 times. 

You won't though, because it's racist. 

Hapless asked to keep post to a minimum in that thread, I haven't been a part of that discussion so I have nothing to add to it, just like you have nothing to add anywhere because you are an NPC that spews nonsense and name calling.

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

I think you're making things up - the thread is dozens of pages long and titled... 

Covid-19 discussion and humor thread [Was: CDC says don't touch your face to avoid Covid19...Vets to the rescue!

You are right though - your racism would be discouraged there. 

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I think you're making things up - the thread is dozens of pages long and titled... 

Covid-19 discussion and humor thread [Was: CDC says don't touch your face to avoid Covid19...Vets to the rescue!

You are right though - your racism would be discouraged there. 

oh that one.

The one for humor - which you claim your racist term is.

Go for it.

Racist

I never said Kung Flu is funny, actually it is very dangerous.

I just said it's not racist, because Kung Flu is chinese and Chinese is not a race

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I agree that he was clueless.  And that's kind of the point.  Based on all of the available information, including a memo by Peter Navarro, he shouldn't have been so ill-informed.  There's a difference between not having complete information (probably where all of us are still today) and ignoring the sufficient information available for our review (one of Trump's missteps here).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/07/timeline-trumps-coronavirus-response-is-increasingly-damning/

Edited by SectionC3

18 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I never said Kung Flu is funny, actually it is very dangerous.

I just said it's not racist, because Kung Flu is chinese and Chinese is not a race

If I called COVID the "Congo Cough" or the "Box Street Bug," everybody in Buffalo would know what I'm saying.  The same principles apply to the Confederate flag.  It's a nice story that it stands for states rights, and maybe in 1861 it did.  But it doesn't today.  And anyone who flies one or sees one knows it.  

Applying that logic here, while "Chinese" may not be a race, you're using the term in phrase in a way to communicate racism.  Semantical gymnastics don't hide that. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

, you're using the term in phrase in a way to communicate racism.  Semantical gymnastics don't hide that. 

You don't know me, please don't project your feelings on me.

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

You don't know me, please don't project your feelings on me.

Based on some of your comments here, I don't care to know you.  I enjoy disagreement.  I like the give and take.  It makes us all better and more thoughtful.  It's healthy for our society and for our country.  That's how America is supposed to work.  I'll go back and forth with Chef Jim all day.  I might disagree with him, but he's generally pretty thoughtful and respectful.  And I respect that.  (SoCalDeek probably falls in the same category; we see the world differently, but that's perfectly fine.  I enjoy the reasoned back and forth.)

I don't respect your approach here.  It's wrong.  You know it and I know it.  

Edited by SectionC3

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Back up your nonsense and tell me how it's racist when Chinese is not a race.

Lol....more than anything else, this infiltration of prog/libs on the board shows how much it must suck going through life as a spineless jellyfish. Seeing racism at every turn ...UNHINGED!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't respect your approach here.  It's wrong.  You know it and I know it.  

My approach? that's almost as funny as calling Covid-19 the Kung Flu.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol....more than anything else, this infiltration of prog/libs on the board shows how much it must suck going through life as a spineless jellyfish. Seeing racism at every turn ...UNHINGED!

I see racism... everywhere - Buzz | Meme Generator