The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Was there ever any other choice? She should have anticipated her need to capitulate if she tried thisshit and just not attempted it. People will remember this in November.

Her play now will be to sink the Senate bill in the House then say, "see! I told you!". 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What's your point? A man ingests a chemical used for cleaning fish tanks and the bacteria that comes with the deal, and this means anything other than the gene pool gets slightly better?

How often did that happen before Trump was in office though?  I can't recall a man and his wife in their mid-60s ever ingesting enough fish tank cleaner to even get sick, let alone to die.  Personally--and I hope @Tiberius @Gary Buseyand I can count on your support---we're taking action on a series of initatives:

• We aim to hold the manufacturer accountable for the toxins contained in the cleaner, clearly this product is a clear and present danger to liberal Americans everywhere. Let's hold #BIGFISHTANKCLEANERs feet to the fire!
  • Trump is accountable here.  It's no secret he's cut back funding for the FishTankPoisonControlResponseTeam in Washington.  How many must die before the funding is restored?  1?  2?  3???  Sure, that means 6 more voters for the dems but at what cost?
  • This is a feminist issue as well.  It seems fairly obvious that the husband encouraged his wife to consume the Fish Tank Cleaner.  It's just another example of our patriarchal society and the havoc it can cause.  

Join us brothers and sisters.  

• Haha (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What's your point? A man ingests a chemical used for cleaning fish tanks and the bacteria that comes with the deal, and this means anything other than the gene pool gets slightly better?

You understand the point. You are playing stupid as usual. 

If you really don't understand, then I can't help you. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You understand the point. You are playing stupid as usual. 

If you really don't understand, then I can't help you. 

Tibs....come on now. At some point you’ve really gone too low. Blaming somebody for some guy drinking cleaning supplies is beneath EVERYONE, even on a message board. 

• Like (+1) 1

The best comment I've heard today comes from myself. If Trump had only recommended the fish tank cleaner to TDS infected people he could have simultaneously gave a boost to the gene pool and turned down needless noise like what HAHA Gator spews. 

ON NANCY PELOSI’S JOURNEY TO AND BEYOND SURREALVILLE ON CORONAVIRUS:

Lots of folks on the Right are weighing in on the House Speaker’s Christmas Tree for the Left rewrite of the Senate’s bipartisan coronavirus relief package. Monica Showalter at American Thinker captures it perfectly and in great detail. Here’s a sample:

“Moscow Mitch’s slush fund?  There’s no slush fund; everything here is pinned to specific items, such as checks for workers, and masks and gowns for hospitals.  Slush funds were what were used to reward Democrat groups such as ACORN during the 2009 stimulus package.  We have quite a bit of projecting going on here, for starters.

“More important, take a look at that Moscow Mitch designator — something McConnell reportedly does not like, so she uses it.  There’s no bipartisan spirit there to start, not even any hope of it with this kind of talk, just a desire for political slug-festing.

“More important, the Moscow Mitch thing is a reference to the Democrats’ continuous hobbyhorse: finding some way to overturn the results of the 2016 election.  This is pure partisanship at its most disgusting, business as usual for the rabid and embittered Democrats.”

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The best comment I've heard today comes from myself. If Trump had only recommended the fish tank cleaner to TDS infected people he could have simultaneously gave a boost to the gene pool and turned down needless noise like what HAHA Gator spews. 

Aren’t you just as extreme in defending trump? Or do you think you are objective? 

27 minutes ago, TPS said:

Aren’t you just as extreme in defending trump? Or do you think you are objective? 

Well, I can at least read a package when it clearly states that this fish tank cleaner is not for human consumption. The product is called Chloroquine Phosphate. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, I can at least read a package when it clearly states that this fish tank cleaner is not for human consumption. The product is called Chloroquine Phosphate. 

Don't order any online though!

More on the surrender.......

THIS JUST IN:  NO PORK FOR NANCY! House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Panderville)  just announced she has dropped procedural blockage and will allow a vote on the Senate’s version of the COVID bill instead of holding the nation hostage by demanding what some commentators called “racial and gender pay equity provisions, diversity on corporate boards, increased use of minority-owned banks by federal offices, and a grab-bag of other diversity-themed requirements.”

JustTheNews appears to be the first with this development:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that she will attempt to pass the Senate’s coronavirus economic stimulus package – putting aside the alternative, projected $2.5 trillion measure that she proposed. The California Democrat said she’ll try to pass the Senate’s projected $1.8 trillion measure by unanimous consent, meaning House members can say yes without having to come to Capitol Hill to vote.

More to come, for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, TPS said:

Don't order any online though!

You might want to decide to follow the John Wawrow rule though. While he wasn't allowed to post here after 2:00am you might decide to make the internet off limit after 8:00pm?