The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

Nancy Pelosi’s already been inducted into the Projection & Hypocrisy Hall of Fame,

but now she’s working on having the entire building named after her:

That’s pretty shameless, even for Pelosi!

• Like (+1) 4

Pelosi scraps proxy voting plan after GOP outcry

Now, the House will vote Thursday on whether to establish a select coronavirus oversight committee.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi is backing off a plan to muscle through a major rules change to the way House lawmakers vote during the coronavirus pandemic, and has announced a bipartisan task force to further study the issue before taking any action.

Pelosi announced the sudden change of plans during a call with her leadership team Wednesday morning, saying she would no longer push to change House rules this week to allow members to vote by proxy after vocal Republican opposition. The California Democrat made the decision after talking with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for nearly an hour earlier Wednesday, aides said.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 4

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nancy Pelosi’s already been inducted into the Projection & Hypocrisy Hall of Fame,

but now she’s working on having the entire building named after her:

That’s pretty shameless, even for Pelosi!

I've known many people who are in their 80's and 90's, and the vast majority are the nicest, kindest, most down to earth people. Through conversations with then I've come to realize that most of them are that way because by that age you really know what's important in life and you cut all the pettiness and bull crap out of it. It seem with Ms. Pelosi the pettiness and bull crap have only intensified.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I've known many people who are in their 80's and 90's, and the vast majority are the nicest, kindest, most down to earth people. Through conversations with then I've come to realize that most of them are that way because by that age you really know what's important in life and you cut all the pettiness and bull crap out of it. It seem with Ms. Pelosi the pettiness and bull crap have only intensified.

She already knows she's going to hell and is jockeying for a room with a view.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump would like you to be upset over Nancy Pelosi's fridge ?

trump-family-portrait.jpg

Idiotic post. Picture was taken years ago. Crazy Nancy had her ice cream episode just days ago in the midst of pandemic. 

Got anything else?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bockeye said:

Idiotic post. Picture was taken years ago. Crazy Nancy had her ice cream episode just days ago in the midst of pandemic. 

Got anything else?

Pathetic response.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

How much have we spent on Trump's golf outings?  

image tagged in trump's golf cart | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic response.

How much have we spent on Trump's golf outings?  

image tagged in trump's golf cart | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Hmmmm.....because the statement I made is true. Pic was taken years ago and is completely irrelevant. Bet you $20k to your or my favorite charity you can’t prove me wrong. 

I’ll also stand by my statement that you’re an idiot. 

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice try dude.

Nancy made her money while working a government job...and she still is today...even though she's not even reporting to work!

Donald made his money on his made with his own company....and gave up his salary when he moved the Public Sector.

PS:  Catch a clue.....Barron Trump is now over six feet tall!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Hmmmm.....because the statement I made is true. Pic was taken years ago and is completely irrelevant. Bet you $20k to your or my favorite charity you can’t prove me wrong. 

I’ll also stand by my statement that you’re an idiot. 

I don't care if the picture was taken 100 years ago - your whole argument about Nancy's privilege is laughable when you look at that millionaire Trump. 

Republican hypocrisy at its highest.

3xubtt.jpg

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try dude.

Nancy made her money while working a government job...and she still is today...even though she's not even reporting to work!

Donald made his money on his made with his own company....and gave up his salary when he moved the Public Sector.

PS:  Catch a clue.....Barron Trump is now over six feet tall!

You have NO proof of Trumps worth... I mean, hell - he had to BS and inflate his self worth when he tried to buy the BILLS.

663mj032w0041.jpg

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You have NO proof of Trumps worth... I mean, hell - he had to BS and inflate his self worth when he tried to buy the BILLS.

Huh?  Where did I say anything about Trump's worth?  You posted the picture....not me.  Keep trying though...and thanks for playing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have no issues with Nancy's freestanding fridge and freezer combo, mostly because I have the a similar set-up. I also like ice cream, and was not kidding when I said I covet her ice cream collection. You can bet many in the news media that roasted her for her lack of self-awareness have similar paired set-ups.

However, it was simply horrible look at this moment in time. Breathtakingly unaware, it truly does  scream "Nancy Antoinette"  at a time when many Americans are losing their job, and the Democrats continually hold-up needed funding while attempting to stuff bills with pork projects. If you (generic you) cannot see that, maybe having a look through the lay-off numbers will help?

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That's not entirely accurate. Nancy made her real money by her husband's company somehow magically getting multi-million dollar federal government contracts on a regular basis, as well as exploiting the insider-trading exemptions for Congress (until she got caught and changed the rules - after she made her money.)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's not entirely accurate. Nancy made her real money by her husband's company somehow magically getting multi-million dollar federal government contracts on a regular basis, as well as exploiting the insider-trading exemptions for Congress (until she got caught and changed the rules - after she made her money.)

“Her” money was made from her government salary....no? 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

“Her” money was made from her government salary....no? 

Her money is her money, and his money is her money!

Either way, they both made money through graft and crooked dealings relating to her position in Congress.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Either way, they both made money through graft and crooked dealings relating to her position in Congress.

Thank you...everyone’s going stir crazy. You knew the point I was making. 

49 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Let's not forget when a minimum wage increase was eliminated for American Samoa by Nancy back several years ago. Funny coincidence that she and her husband owned a lot of stock in a tuna canning company on the island. 

TV Commercial Advertising: Greatest Slogans Jingles Taglines & Catchphrases of All Time – Reflections of Pop Culture & Life's Challenges

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Might be the best example yet of the left being unable to meme :lol: 

I first read that as "Fondling Fathers" and assumed it was a toast to Uncle Joe. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Easy one.

She doesn't care about the Constitution.

Oh, that Nancy, she's a peach.

They've been trying this talking point for a week or so now. Must test well with Democrats? ?‍♂️