Tanking for Trevor whos your pick

Patriots. Though, they might be too good to get that #1 overall. They are lining up to get a million comp picks again Next year and they could in theory trade some guys for picks like Edelman etc. They would have ammunition to move up. I think this is Belichick’s grand master plan. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll go with the Jags. What a bunch of Morrones over there.  

runner ups- Skins, Bengals, Giants.

Bengals?

Do you mean that they will try to tank for Lawrence, or are you saying that they are run by idiots?

33 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Bengals?

Do you mean that they will try to tank for Lawrence, or are you saying that they are run by idiots?

#1 pick

i love Burrow.  Love the Atkins, reader combo too, but they may have the worst records. Zero confidence in Zac Taylor 

Edited by NewEra

48 minutes ago, NewEra said:

But they have watson

I don’t see Watson lasting there especially what’s going on with Bill o Brien and that whole front office. Texans players have told free agents not to come to Houston

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

#1 pick

i love Burrow.  Love the Atkins, reader combo too, but they may have the worst records. Zero confidence in Zac Taylor 

I can see Zac Taylor stint in Cincinnati  ending up like Shula’s son did

25 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I gotta think the Redskins have to be the early favorite 

They’re already giving up on Haskins lol?

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I don’t see Watson lasting there especially what’s going on with Bill o Brien and that whole front office. Texans players have told free agents not to come to Houston

I can see Zac Taylor stint in Cincinnati  ending up like Shula’s son did

They’re already giving up on Haskins lol?

There is some talk they may take Tua at 2. I’m sure if they are as bad as I think they are going to be there is no way they’d keep Haskins over Lawrence. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can see Gruden getting pissed enough at Carr by week 3 that he plays Peterman the rest of the year knowing that the pick will be secured (not only multiple times by the defense, but in the draft as well).