Will there be an NFL season in 2020?

Will the NFL have a 2020 regular season?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will the NFL have a 2020 regular season?

• Yes. Coronavirus will be old news in a few weeks.
    • Kinda. It'll be shortened but not entirely canceled
    • No. The whole season will be canceled.
    • *COUGH COUGH* Shut up, everything is fine

Everything is getting pretty crazy pretty quickly with the hot new international pandemic. The NBA regular season has been postponed indefinitely, and it's looking likely for the Tokyo Summer Olympics, too.

After the draft, it's not long until players start assembling for camp. Hard to imagine those being a good idea if things keep going the way they are. Of course, that's assuming there still IS a draft.

What say ye, TSW prognosticators? Will there be NFL football this year?

I'd have been pissed if the virus impacted last year's games.  I'd like to thank my good friend Xi Jinping for keeping this under wraps and jailing those who tried to leak the info about the virus since last December.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Everything is getting pretty crazy pretty quickly with the hot new international pandemic. The NBA regular season has been postponed indefinitely, and it's looking likely for the Tokyo Summer Olympics, too.

After the draft, it's not long until players start assembling for camp. Hard to imagine those being a good idea if things keep going the way they are. Of course, that's assuming there still IS a draft.

What say ye, TSW prognosticators? Will there be NFL football this year?

I think we’re too far out to have a meaningful prediction on OTAs, let alone training camp, let alone the NFL season.  

Too many unknowns.

Srry!

PS I fervently hope you majority who predict Covid19 will be “old news in a few weeks” are correct.