Internally there’s some love for Tee Higgins

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

For weeks we heard that the Bills were FOR SURE picking the WR from Colorado.....now what? Where did he go?

No where. He’s projected to go in the 2nd I think. He did have surgery though, which i think will actually help him. 

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

He’s hurt again

Same injury, not hurt “again”. He decided to have Post-combine surgery. 

Just now, CNYfan said:

I still prefer Shenault to Higgins.   Indeed, "for sure"?   I didn't hear that.

He was mocked to them a few times early on, but nothing that has linked him to the team 

Just now, CNYfan said:

I still prefer Shenault to Higgins.   Indeed, "for sure"?   I didn't hear that.

Look at that...I was able to resurrect the kid with a single question! I’d actually never heard of him until the name started popping up on here in February.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t “come at you” - I asked you a question ....Because you said Swear to god there’s more clemson fans than bills fans here. Annoying.

i do think there a lot of fair weather clemson fans around here, simply because they’ve become such a powerhouse in the last 5 years plus the Bills’ history in drafting them. I might be wrong that’s just the impression I get. 

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

i do think there a lot of fair weather clemson fans around here, simply because they’ve become such a powerhouse in the last 5 years plus the Bills’ history in drafting them. I might be wrong that’s just the impression I get. 

Interesting - I have to say, I haven’t noticed that at all. There may be “fans” of certain Clemson players, when it comes to draft prospects, which is completely different and makes complete sense given the talent they both recruit and develop at a high level. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same injury, not hurt “again”. He decided to have Post-combine surgery. 

He was mocked to them a few times early on, but nothing that has linked him to the team 

ok, shenault is not hurt “again;” he’s “still” hurt. I’d still rather have him than higgins, fwiw.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

ok, shenault is not hurt “again;” he’s “still” hurt. I’d still rather have him than higgins, fwiw.

So I’m not trying to nitpick, at all.... but the fact he chose to do the core muscle surgery means at least in theory that he’s actually not going to still be hurt. If he hadn’t done it, he would be heading into his rookie year with the same issue he dealt with all last year. So technically not still hurt but will have some recovery time. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting - I have to say, I haven’t noticed that at all. There may be “fans” of certain Clemson players, when it comes to draft prospects, which is completely different and makes complete sense given the talent they both recruit and develop at a high level. 

clemson players are all very high level obviously, even without playing against top (tippity top) level competition. ACC vs SEC shouldn’t be ignored. But they’re a top program no matter what. I was talking to a specific guy BSing about a specific guy, i.e. tee higgins. Look the guy has a bad workout and people are fans of the guy are going go ahead defend him. I personally think the team I root for would be making a huge mistake picking him, that’s all. And i could be wrong! The WR class is so deep this year I have no idea who’s going to come out of it as the best pro 2-3 years down the line. 

Tee Higgins
I believe I have the official numbers. 4.58 and 4.59 were his runs. 1.66 and 1.69 were his 10-yard splits.

Under 4.6 is good I guess, but those 10 yard splits are bad. 

Edited by DJB

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So I’m not trying to nitpick, at all.... but the fact he chose to do the core muscle surgery means at least in theory that he’s actually not going to still be hurt. If he hadn’t done it, he would be heading into his rookie year with the same issue he dealt with all last year. So technically not still hurt but will have some recovery time. 

sort of like that guy from clemson we drafted that wasn’t “re-hurt” but “still hurt” that had to have his shoulder cleaned out finally and missed a lot of his rookie year.

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

tee higgins better work on his vert if he wants to win me over. guy probably cant even dunk on the goal post or even jump into the stands if he scores a td.

It's crazy, isnt it? Tied for the most TDs in Clemson history for a WR. Clearly that vertical hindered his production. 

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

Tee Higgins
I believe I have the official numbers. 4.58 and 4.59 were his runs. 1.66 and 1.69 were his 10-yard splits.

Under 4.6 is good I guess, but those 10 yard splits are bad. 

Careful now, numbers mean nothing ?