2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

I've been telling you guys he's Mike Evans II :thumbsup:  If that's his official time It's faster than Evans was. 

Isn't Claypool a guy the Bills have scouted a little more than most of the other WR prospects or did I read that wrong?

12 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

Gibson RB/WR ran a 4.40 ... got him in my mock as RB...actually I have Aiyuk, Claypool and Gibson in my mock...would be a nice grp for weapons

Probably gonna have to take Claypool first rd now

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Isn't Claypool a guy the Bills have scouted a little more than most of the other WR prospects or did I read that wrong?

Interviewed at the Senior Bowl and the Combine. Hopefully where there's smoke....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Now I’m going to be upset when he goes elsewhere. He’s perfect for the Bills. 

Would be happy with him at 22? Any chance he falls to us in the 2nd?  I doubt it now.  He’s Vernon Davis-like combine numbers may have him rd 1 now?

Just now, NewEra said:

Would be happy with him at 22? Any chance he falls to us in the 2nd?  I doubt it now.  He’s Vernon Davis-like combine numbers may have him rd 1 now?

Nope I go for it at 22 as long as their film study and scouting match up.  Position of need and he’s a specimen with production 

Just now, NewEra said:

All the mocks dating back to september haven't known what to do with him. Some projected him as a first round pick, some are still saying he's a late round guy... I have no clue. I like him anywhere, but I don't know if he ends up a first rounder.