2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, H2o said:

What do we see Bowden's position as I wonder? I see most rankings listing him @ WR, but he can run the ball as well. They could use him in MANY different ways. Hell, he would likely even be the 3rd string QB. 

WR. Bowden will also take McKenzie and possibly Roberts jobs. As a WR he’s a slot guy that can also flex outside and run every trick play Daboll can draw up. I’ve posted highlights and game tape of him in other threads.... Kid can ball and oozes process. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Love him - but i think he’s Beasley’s position 

That there is our Taysom Hill

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thursday evening

Jeudy may have just cemented himself as my WR1 with that nugget ? 

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Mekhi Becton coming in at 364lbs is not a good look for him either imo. He screams G to me at that weight. 

Meh, he’s 6’7”. 

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Note on Perine: his position coach at Florida is the brother of the Bills RB coach Kelly Skipper

I have had a gut feeling for a while that either Perine or Moss are who the Bills will be targeting. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Philo said:

I have had a gut feeling for a while that either Perine or Moss are who the Bills will be targeting. 

Ditto. Perine in particular has versatility in the passing game. Combine him with a Bowden or Shenault and the offense gets very unpredictable. Almost don’t want that because Daboll could get too cute. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I like Shenault in the first, and then Mimms in the third. I fear that Mimms, who came into the offseason as a 5th rounder, is likely going top 60. 

I'd much rather have Mims than Shenault. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Ditto. Perine in particular has versatility in the passing game. Combine him with a Bowden or Shenault and the offense gets very unpredictable. Almost don’t want that because Daboll could get too cute. 

What?!?! Daboll calling some weird **s plays that end up backfiring? Never would he do something like that. :rolleyes: :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

He also skipped the Senior Bowl.

Buyer Beware on Tyler Johnson.

Doesn't really change the point of your post, but he wasn't invited to the Senior Bowl. It was the East-West Shrine Game that he skipped, so that he could focus on the Combine, which he's now skipping the athletic testing for because he "is still learning the techniques for the athletic tests".

Edited by DCOrange