Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
T master

Build Your Bills Dream Team From Non Play off Years 2000 to 2017 Drought !

Recommended Posts

Okay i thought we could have some fun in trying to put together a Bills dream team but it can only be players that were on a Bills roster in the none play off years so the roster from the yr 2000 season through 2017 .

 

The Bills during the lean yrs had a ton of really good players of which a lot went on to play for other franchise & do very well,  some even won a SB or 2 after leaving the Bills but keep your dream team to players that would be on the offensive side, Defensive side, & ST's, players that would be your on field dream team during the coarse of a game not the full 53 man roster .

 

I'll start so you all can mock me & that will give you all a idea what i'm talking about ... Also this is each players best season with the Bills .

 

OL - Jason Peters LT - Ruben Brown LG - E. Woods C -  RG - Incognito  RT - Langston Walker 

 

RB - M. Lynch - L. McCoy - Sam Gash FB 

 

WR - E. Moulds - R. Woods - L. Evans - S. Johnson - Goodwin ?

 

TE - J. Riemersma - Scott Chandler ?

 

QB - Fitz - 2012 

 

DL - Mario - Sam Adams - Pat Williams - Hughes/Schobel  - Kyle Williams needs to be in here some where .

 

LB - Poz - L. Fletcher - T. Spikes - Kawika Mitchell - I know these aren't to their respective position on the field but there were so many good LB's the Bills have had i could only think of these 4 to possibly field - remember this is for fun only !!

 

CB - Gilmore - T. McGee - Nate Clements - 

 

SS - Schultz - FS - J. Byrd 

 

Kickers - B. Mormon - S. Christie 

 

Well i hope this gives you kind of a idea what i'm talking about ? I think this would be a pretty stout team to put on the field if they had all played at the same time . Sure there are probably some that i have forgotten about but i'm sure you all will tell me exactly where I goofed up & who i forgot to put in there but try & have some fun with it !!

 

After all it is the off season & we need something to keep us busy ...

 

 

 

 

Edited by T master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Wasn't this Feliciano's only year here, so he was only on a bills playoff team?

& Nsecke & Hughes made the playoffs

 

Kyle Williams made the playoffs

 

R. Brown made the playoffs

 

Eric Wood made the playoffs

 

Shady made the playoffs

 

Pat Williams made the playoffs

 

Moulds made the playoffs

 

Schultz was in the playoffs

 

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

 

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will think about my list before i post

 

But @T master

 

Reuben Brown , Eric moulds and Reimersma all made playoffs off top of head

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

& Nsecke & Hughes made the playoffs

 

Kyle Williams made the playoffs

 

R. Brown made the playoffs

 

Eric Wood made the playoffs

 

Shady made the playoffs

 

Pat Williams made the playoffs

 

Moulds made the playoffs

 

Schultz was in the playoffs

 

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

 

Christie absolutely made the playoffs

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Step 1: create rules.

 

Step 2: instantly fail to follow self made rules.

 

Step 3: flourish. 
 

 

;)

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will think about my list before i post

 

But @T master

 

Reuben Brown , Eric moulds and Reimersma all made playoffs off top of head

Christie absolutely made the playoffs

:lol: I know that was the first one I saw and I had to keep editing to add more and more to my response 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, T master said:

 

 

OL - Cordy Glenn LT - Ruben Brown LG - E. Woods C -Incognito RG Jason Peters-  RT   -

 

RB - M. Lynch - Fred Jackson -Spiller (2012 3rd down back) Larry CentersFB 

 

WR - E. Moulds - Sammy (rookie year) - L. Evans - S. Johnson - Peerless Price

 

TE - J. Riemersma - Charles Clay 

 

QB - Fitz - 2012  Or Kyle Orton

 

DL - Mario - Dareus - Kyle Williams - Pat Williams - Hughes- 

 

LB - Manny Lawson - London Fletcher- Zach Brown, Nigel Bradham

 

CB - Gilmore - T. McGee - Nate Clements - Winfield

 

SS - Aaron Williams - FS - J. Byrd  Lawyer Milloy

 

Kickers - B. Mormon - Lindell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by warrior9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Wasn't this Feliciano's only year here, so he was only on a bills playoff team?

 

Your right sorry my bad !! Just couldn't think of a good RG ... For that matter Nsecke too 🙄

15 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

& Nsecke & Hughes made the playoffs

 

Kyle Williams made the playoffs

 

R. Brown made the playoffs

 

Eric Wood made the playoffs

 

Shady made the playoffs

 

Pat Williams made the playoffs

 

Moulds made the playoffs

 

Schultz was in the playoffs

 

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

 

 

From 2000 to 2017 ?? You didn't read the post .

Edited by T master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will think about my list before i post

 

But @T master

 

Reuben Brown , Eric moulds and Reimersma all made playoffs off top of head

Christie absolutely made the playoffs

 

From the years of the 2000 season to the 2017 season Okay screwed up with including of Feliciano & Nsecke  !!

 

 I believe all the other players were on the Bills squad between the years i mentioned in the original post !!

 

Reuben played with the Bills from 1995 till 2003 which okay he made the play offs but i am specifically talking about team members that were on the Bills during the play off drout seasons which is 2000 season to 2017 of which i believe all players besides my goof were on those teams .

 

Which is the same  for the others you mentioned .

Edited by T master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you include players who made the playoffs with the team, but then were with the team and the roster churning that started the drought? It makes no sense and is generally pointless. They are still playoff players

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T master said:

 

From the years of the 2000 season to the 2017 season Okay screwed up with including of Feliciano & Nsecke  !!

 

 I believe all the other players were on the Bills squad between the years i mentioned in the original post !!

 

Reuben played with the Bills from 1995 till 2003 which okay he made the play offs but i am specifically talking about team members that were on the Bills during the play off drout seasons which is 2000 season to 2017 of which i believe all players besides my goof were on those teams .

 

Which is the same  for the others you mentioned .

Not rippin ya!

 

And maybe it should've been DROUGHT ONLY players , players who came to buffalo in 2000 and later

 

To clear up some confusion for people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why would you include players who made the playoffs with the team, but then were with the team and the roster churning that started the drought? It makes no sense and is generally pointless. They are still playoff players

 

 

 

Okay . The heading says "Build Your Bills Dream Team From None Play Off Years" Not None play off players, so what i meant was take ALL the players from the years that the Bills "Didn't" make the play offs during the drought last play off appearance being 1999, drought beginning the 2000 season till the 2017 season .

 

I thought it was self explanatory but i guess i was wrong in my thinking, i'm sorry if the heading & the first line of my post didn't lay out the parameter's for this attempt at a "FUN" post i will try to do better next time .

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not rippin ya!

 

And maybe it should've been DROUGHT ONLY players , players who came to buffalo in 2000 and later

 

To clear up some confusion for people

 

Thanks for your understanding i thought in my first sentence in the post that that is what i wrote as part of laying out my thought please re read if i can change it to make it more understandable i will i was just trying to make it a easy/fun type of post .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T master said:

 

Okay . The heading says "Build Your Bills Dream Team From None Play Off Years" Not None play off players, so what i meant was take ALL the players from the years that the Bills "Didn't" make the play offs during the drought last play off appearance being 1999, drought beginning the 2000 season till the 2017 season .

 

I thought it was self explanatory but i guess i was wrong in my thinking, i'm sorry if the heading & the first line of my post didn't lay out the parameter's for this attempt at a "FUN" post i will try to do better next time .

I understood that, but you included Feliciano and this was his only year here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Watkins101 said:

I understood that, but you included Feliciano and this was his only year here.

 

Got you & that was me in a DUH moment of which i do have from time to time please excuse it !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Easy Answer:

 

The 2014 Bills team but with Bledsoe at QB. Done.

Bledsoe???? 

 

Ugh. I'd take Fitz over Bledsoe any day.... hell even Orton.

Edited by ScottLaw
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bledsoe???? 

 

Ugh. I'd take Fitz over Bledsoe any day.... hell even Orton.

 

Ah, maybe Fitz. But Orton was the QB of that team, and I was trying to think of an upgrade. And for his first year here, Bledsoe is an upgrade. Maybe not 2003 Drew, and definitely not 2004 Drew. But 2002 Drew was pretty good.

 

 

22 minutes ago, T master said:

 

Okay . The heading says "Build Your Bills Dream Team From None Play Off Years" Not None play off players, so what i meant was take ALL the players from the years that the Bills "Didn't" make the play offs during the drought last play off appearance being 1999, drought beginning the 2000 season till the 2017 season .

 

I thought it was self explanatory but i guess i was wrong in my thinking, i'm sorry if the heading & the first line of my post didn't lay out the parameter's for this attempt at a "FUN" post i will try to do better next time .

 

Thanks for your understanding i thought in my first sentence in the post that that is what i wrote as part of laying out my thought please re read if i can change it to make it more understandable i will i was just trying to make it a easy/fun type of post .

 

Just when I thought you'd never be able to top how foolish you made yourself look from your last thread with your paragraph about younger generations... You go and give us this gem of a thread. Congrats! 👍

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Step 1: create rules.

 

Step 2: instantly fail to follow self made rules.

 

Step 3: flourish. 
 

 

;)

 

Image result for underpants gnomes gif

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is hard for those not starting a playoff game for the Bills so.......

 

Offense - QB - 2002 Bledsoe    RB - Lynch, Jackson   WR - Evans, Stevie J, TO    TE - Chandler  LT - Peters  LG - Levitre   C - Teague (sigh)   RG - Urbik (yuck)   RT - Glenn (I'm moving him to RT - didn't play against Jags in playoffs)

 

Defense - DE - Williams, Schobel    DT - Dareus, Adams    LB - Spikes, Fletcher, Bradham      CB - McGee, Clements  S - Byrd, A. Williams (you could make the case for Milloy)

 

P - Moorman

K - Carpenter

KR - McGee

PR - Parrish

 

I'm sure I missed a few in there.

 

 

Edited by Doc Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

 


Two small games known as “the greatest comeback in NFL history” and the “forward lateral playoff game” come to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

& Nsecke & Hughes made the playoffs

 

Kyle Williams made the playoffs

 

R. Brown made the playoffs

 

Eric Wood made the playoffs

 

Shady made the playoffs

 

Pat Williams made the playoffs

 

Moulds made the playoffs

 

Schultz was in the playoffs

 

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

 

Christie was in the SuperBowl and still holds the record for longest SuperBowl FG at 54 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This is hard for those not starting a playoff game for the Bills so.......

 

Offense - QB - 2002 Bledsoe    RB - Lynch, Jackson   WR - Evans, Stevie J, TO    TE - Chandler  LT - Peters  LG - Levitre   C - Teague (sigh)   RG - Urbik (yuck)   RT - Glenn (I'm moving him to RT - didn't play against Jags in playoffs)

 

Defense - DE - Williams, Schobel    DT - Dareus, Adams    LB - Spikes, Fletcher, Bradham      CB - McGee, Clements  S - Byrd, A. Williams (you could make the case for Milloy)

 

P - Moorman

K - Carpenter

KR - McGee

PR - Parrish

 

I'm sure I missed a few in there.

 

 

This is excellent work. Very nicely done.  I would put Milloy over Williams as a true SS.  Maybe add Sam Gash as a FB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...