Brady says he will be playing in next years Super Bowl

ALLEN1QB

On 2/6/2020 at 9:46 AM, Charles Romes said:

It’s clear he was injured last year which impacted his performance.  But at 43 you have to figure you will always be injured. 

He's done, as far as Super Bowls are concerned.  How many before him switched teams, played too long, and took a little sheen off their legacies?   Montana and Favre come to mind.  Sad that the big ego's can't just realize father time has caught up with them and it is time to retire before the inevitable decline.

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo

On 2/6/2020 at 8:59 AM, ALLEN1QB said:

He sure is pretty confident for somebody who had a down year. Sounds like somebody needs a reality check. He must be playing for an NFC team since we are going to be representing the AFC

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/tom-brady-plans-to-play-in-next-years-super-bowl-wont-say-for-which-team/

Strongly disagree 

On 2/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, njbuff said:

So, the Raiders plan to offer Brady a 2 year 60 million dollar deal?

I think the Pats are hoping his free agent options are minimal and they can get him back at his usual pay rate.

It will be tough to pay Brady 30MM a year for the next two years given their cap situation. Especially considering Brady needs pieces around him at this stage in his career. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/11/2020 at 11:38 AM, row_33 said:

it would be a nice gesture if the Pats decided to maybe obtain even some mediocre skill positions players to help him out

It’s so funny that Receiver is the one position they really struggle to scout accurately.  I know he is the devil but it does make what Brady has done so much more impressive.  Besides Moss And Gronk , I don’t think he’s played with one HOF skill player.