Better Call Saul: Season 5 Trailer - 23 Feb

/dev/null

This season should be a blast.  I had tempered expectations when this show started but it really has become great on its own regardless of the BB affiliation.  I hope we have more than on scene with "Gene" this season.  Let's see what the writers come up with.  Can't wait. 

Can’t wait.  Just binged the first 3 seasons in prep.  Season 4 comes out on Netflix February 9th.  Also, they’ve announced a Season 6.

Waiting to see what happens to Kim.  Never mentioned in BB.  Also looking forward to more Fringe.  Should be an awesome season.

11 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Mike :worthy:

Hank :w00t:

About Friggin time, hate when these guys take years off.

Hope its not the final season. 

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

‘Bout friggen time! 

Ans yeah, Mike is an awesome character. Kinda sucks knowing his eventual fate.

can always reinvent the past/future, like he didn't really die and he goes on to be a bounty hunter !!

2 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Can’t wait.  Just binged the first 3 seasons in prep.  Season 4 comes out on Netflix February 9th.  Also, they’ve announced a Season 6.

Waiting to see what happens to Kim.  Never mentioned in BB.  Also looking forward to more Fringe.  Should be an awesome season.

Interesting, a sixth season means Better Call Saul will have a longer run than Breaking Bad

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

can always reinvent the past/future, like he didn't really die and he goes on to be a bounty hunter !!

The Mikeolorian.  This is the way :D

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Interesting, a sixth season means Better Call Saul will have a longer run than Breaking Bad

BB had 62 episodes.  BCS has always been a 10 episode deal so even a 6th season just gets them to 60.

I'm gonna need to go back and watch S4 again...

Edited by eball

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

About Friggin time, hate when these guys take years off.

Hope its not the final season. 

Season 6 has been announced as the Final one and I think they said will be out next year, probably around the same time. Gilligan said something about planning a better ending for this one then Breaking Bad. 

Jimmy goes full Sail this season from the clips they have released this season, some have him working out of what looks like an old circus tent.

Gus already has his spin off, except it's on Disney+ where somehow he ends up in space as a bounty hunter. I thought they would have spun it off to tell his origin story where we find out he was adopted by a family who lost a triplet during birth, then had his beloved father die in a fire, it would be called 'This is Gus'......

There was some things I saw about getting another spin off from someone wanting to do one from breaking bad' but I don't know who it was

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Gus already has his spin off, except it's on Disney+ where somehow he ends up in space as a bounty hunter. I thought they would have spun it off to tell his origin story where we find out he was adopted by a family who lost a triplet during birth, then had his beloved father die in a fire, it would be called 'This is Gus'......

Nice :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So i forgot what is Gus building, must be for meth but said it was for chicken.

Also that show dispatchers looks interesting.

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, but it's the meth lab under the laundromat, isn't it?  If they moved on to something completely different last night, ignore this comment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, but it's the meth lab under the laundromat, isn't it?  If they moved on to something completely different last night, ignore this comment.

it's at the chicken farm, not sure if the farm still existed at such in BB, i don't recall many incidents at it.... 

so many current major characters to mow down...

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, row_33 said:

it's at the chicken farm, not sure if the farm still existed at such in BB, i don't recall many incidents at it.... 

so many current major characters to mow down...

I watched it last night.  They were building some random processing building for the chicken farm, but it was just a front to throw off Lalo.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

I watched it last night.  They were building some random processing building for the chicken farm, but it was just a front to throw off Lalo.

so when Jessie and Walt took Saul out to the wilderness to fake execute him, he yelled out Lalo's name, right?

So this will take a bit of a leap to keep Lalo's memory alive well into BB while putting him out of the picture....  :D

Edited by row_33