New York (again)

On 6/18/2020 at 5:46 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...nothing against the holiday........but with him whining about $15 billion of red ink, he chooses to add to it now..................

I work for the State of NY, it takes 12 weeks to requisition a new pencil sharpener FCOL, and always with the excuse, "Well you know Albany."  But Cuomo can create a new holiday over night when it's politically expedient for him to do so.

• Like (+1) 1

Texas Travelers Headed to New York, Connecticut Or New Jersey to Quarantine for 14 Days

Visitors from states over a set infection rate will have to quarantine, according to NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo

New York, Connecticut and New Jersey will require visitors from states with high infection rates, including Texas, to quarantine for 14 days, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday.

"We now have to make sure the rates continue to drop," Cuomo said. "We also have to make sure the virus doesn't come on a plane again."

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Texas Travelers Headed to New York, Connecticut Or New Jersey to Quarantine for 14 Days

Visitors from states over a set infection rate will have to quarantine, according to NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo

New York, Connecticut and New Jersey will require visitors from states with high infection rates, including Texas, to quarantine for 14 days, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday.

"We now have to make sure the rates continue to drop," Cuomo said. "We also have to make sure the virus doesn't come on a plane again."

</snip>

Good luck enforcing it, *****o.

HYPOCRITE:

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS:

● Shot: Cuomo: New York Quarantine Would Be ‘Federal Declaration Of War.’

Forbes, March 28th.

● Chaser: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut to quarantine visitors from states with high coronavirus infections.

—Reuters, today.

Can they come from the nursing homes in those states Andy ?

I hear we have some open beds..........

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HYPOCRITE:

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS:

● Shot: Cuomo: New York Quarantine Would Be ‘Federal Declaration Of War.’

Forbes, March 28th.

● Chaser: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut to quarantine visitors from states with high coronavirus infections.

—Reuters, today.

Can they come from the nursing homes in those states Andy ?

I hear we have some open beds..........

...how often does a snake shed its skin?.....and this one will get re-elected in a 2022 NYS landslide unless he eyes 1600 Pennsylvania......

Politics as usual in the great state of NY looking back i'm so glad i left and live in Tenn. !! Although i still like to visit because it's still home but it's like the family member you don't want to admit is actually family ...