New York (again)

...so now "puddle jumping" is DiBlasio's new favored sport.......

NYC's coronavirus nightmare: With no public bathrooms, the Big Apple is now 'the Big Toilet'

By Kirsten Fleming | New York Post

Working at a beer store on St. Mark’s Place, Brittany Spano, 27, has seen the Big Apple’s robust social life return, albeit in an abridged form.

Drink windows selling to-go cocktails and beers have sprung up throughout the city, drawing in socially starved New Yorkers who have been in quarantine for three months. But this re-emergence has come with a stream of issues — mainly a steady flow of revelers freely peeing in public since most bathrooms remain closed. And now, with thousands of protesters taking to the streets each day, more people than ever are contributing to NYC’s No. 1 problem by whizzing in the wild.

“Last night, my co-worker saw some guy just coming down the street and pulling down his pants [to urinate],” Spano tells The Post. “She was like, ‘Nah, not here, man.’

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-coronavirus-pandemic-public-urination

• Like (+1) 1

NEVER GIVE AN ORDER THAT WON’T BE OBEYED: 

Gov. Cuomo threatens to ‘reverse’ reopening in Manhattan, Hamptons amid rampant social-distancing violations.

How’s it going over?

A New Yorker friend comments: “The thousands of people currently marching up 1st avenue aren’t a threat, but a dozen people enjoying a drink are. Got it, you petty little #######.”

Related: Andrew Cuomo’s Deadly Failures. “The major story of the coronavirus epidemic in New York is how the governor’s policies toward long-term care facilities enabled the virus to run rampant among our most vulnerable population.”

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NEVER GIVE AN ORDER THAT WON’T BE OBEYED: 

Gov. Cuomo threatens to ‘reverse’ reopening in Manhattan, Hamptons amid rampant social-distancing violations.

How’s it going over?

A New Yorker friend comments: “The thousands of people currently marching up 1st avenue aren’t a threat, but a dozen people enjoying a drink are. Got it, you petty little #######.”

Related: Andrew Cuomo’s Deadly Failures. “The major story of the coronavirus epidemic in New York is how the governor’s policies toward long-term care facilities enabled the virus to run rampant among our most vulnerable population.”

People should send him back this tweet:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone else think that this was only a photo op and staged since there were people on both sides of the gate?

In a clip posted earlier, their were people on the inside who were welding it shut, so there was an alternate way in (assuming it was the same park).

My question is, what did they weld together earlier in the day if it still opened that easily?

Well, I can officially say that New York's finances are truly *****.

State retirement statements usually come in a nice booklet format, that's usually 6-8 pages total. The one I just got was two pages, double-sided, that looked like someone ran it off an office printer. At least it was still in color.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Well, I can officially say that New York's finances are truly *****.

State retirement statements usually come in a nice booklet format, that's usually 6-8 pages total. The one I just got was two pages, double-sided, that looked like someone ran it off an office printer. At least it was still in color.

Next statement will be written in crayon and just say “nothing to see here, go on with what you were doing”.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

He’s a coward, you’re a phony.  And the beat goes in for the fake Christian B-Man. 

Also, FYI, Jesus was a brown person.  

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone else think that this was only a photo op and staged since there were people on both sides of the gate?

Nope.  But I do think that you have a hopeless case of short man’s syndrome.  So there’s that. 

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

In a clip posted earlier, their were people on the inside who were welding it shut, so there was an alternate way in (assuming it was the same park).

My question is, what did they weld together earlier in the day if it still opened that easily?

If I welded it....it would open.