The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

15 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the United states of Amerkkka would like to have a word. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What was your reaction to White Power?

Anyhow - shouldn’t you be doing research on Cuomo and why he made this decision?

14 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why are you so offended when the KKK is mentioned? 

and how exactly is that "racist hate speech" please enlighten us.

Pay attention folks. Look at the reactions a person gets for challenging an opinion, and calling out a hate filled post of the Democrat created KKK.

I asked for facts. I called out a terrible post filled with hate filled imagery, and how it hurts and offends not just blacks, but people across a spectrum of diversity.

This is the true soul of the new left. Hate filled, indoctrinated, ignorant, full of themselves. Emboldened by cancel culture, media bias and censorship.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:
[Klansman images]

PPP brings out the best in people. 

You don't have to be like this. 

On a Covid note, I'm watching what the colleges are doing with a vested interest in my kid starting this year. Sounds like most schools are going to charge full tuition, rent their rooms out, and teach mostly online. Talk about a terrible decision and a broken model. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RocCityRoller said:

Pay attention folks. Look at the reactions a person gets for challenging an opinion, and calling out a hate filled post of the Democrat created KKK.

I asked for facts. I called out a terrible post filled with hate filled imagery, and how it hurts and offends not just blacks, but people across a spectrum of diversity.

This is the true soul of the new left. Hate filled, indoctrinated, ignorant, full of themselves. Emboldened by cancel culture, media bias and censorship.

You're ok w Trump constantly race bating an already distressed nation?

You’re ok w Trump tweeting a video w people yelling White Power?

Remember the very fine people in Charlottesville chanting Jews will not replace us?

But sure - the left is full of hate. 

You don’t like this because the LEFT is calling out the (Unite the) RIGHTs hypocrisy. 

Edited by BillStime

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/not-just-accidental-how-one-coronavirus-mutation-helped-virus-conquer-globe

17 minutes ago, shoshin said:

PPP brings out the best in people. 

You don't have to be like this. 

On a Covid note, I'm watching what the colleges are doing with a vested interest in my kid starting this year. Sounds like most schools are going to charge full tuition, rent their rooms out, and teach mostly online. Talk about a terrible decision and a broken model. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/three-ideas-end-rot-college-campuses

In a free market, you have to vote with your dollars.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Too bad "JOE" doesn't realize that the death rate in Florida continues to go down.

29 dead in Florida on Sunday ( out of 20 million)

25 of them in long term care facilities

lock down the bars

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You're ok w Trump constantly race bating an already distressed nation?

You’re ok w Trump tweeting a video w people yelling White Power?

Remember the very fine people in Charlottesville chanting Jews will not replace us?

But sure - the left is full of hate. 

You don’t like this because the LEFT is. Alli g out the (Unite the) RIGHTs hypocrisy. 

Let me ask you a few questions:

Who did I vote for in 2016?:

You don't know. I'll give you a God's honest answer, it wasn't Trump.

Anyone who wants to argue anything other than the 'new left' and signal its virtues gets lumped into deplorable status regardless.

Does this help the Democrat Party?

When did 'Identity Politics' enter the main stream?

I certainly recall living in low income mixed communities growing up (80's and 90's). We all played together. We made fun of each other.

We asked each other about prejudices and stereotypes. We laughed about it and moved on with life.

Look at IG, Twitter etc. Everyone is now a shopping list of identity virtue signaling tags. It's like hanging a swastika

in your window to show you agree 'with the party'. Back in the day we were all just trying to get along and ahead.

How does racial division and segmenting help?

If Diversity truly makes us stronger, then how does identity politics and segmenting help the Democrat Party in 2020?

Let me ask you a third, and serious question:

Do you think this type of dialogue and image posting by you and Penfield45 in the last 20 or so posts seem ok?

Imagine posting an image of the KKK, then doubling down on your racist hatred and posting that 'AmeriKKKA would

like a word with me' or 'how I felt about White Power?'

How does this look if I am Black, Asian, or Latino? What if I am gay, or Muslim? You don't know.

Will you put burning crosses in my yard? Will you lynch me for not agreeing with you? Are you threatening me?

How exactly does this help the Democrat party?

Let me ask you a last question:

When someone asks a simple question, why can't it be answered simply?

I get called names instead. If the governor had a reason for putting COVID positive patients in senior communities, I would like to know why.

If my mom is in a 'lower tier' community due to our socio-economic status does she count as less? Apparently so to you and Penfield45, since

I am 'too stupid or uninformed' to figure it out. Once again if I am a minority, how does it look by you calling me stupid and uninformed instead of

giving me an answer? Is that white privilege seeping through? Why were COVID positive patients put into senior communities?

Ventilators weren't provided, but body bags were.

Answer the question.

You can call me dumb, post images of the KKK to scare me back to the plantation, tell me they want to come to 'have a word with

me' ask me about my thoughts on 'White Power', but hey vote Democrat!

I refuse to play into your race baiting, identity segregating, hate filled politics.

I left the ghetto (aka new Democrat plantation) a long time ago. Keep posting, maybe you can attach some lynching pictures 'for fun'.

After all it took only two weeks in CHAZ for the Democrats to put black folks 'back into the field.'

4 Shootings in CHAZ in a 10 days, 2 black men dead. 'Security is armed with assault weapons and shoots up a vehicle driven by

a 16yr old black boy. All in the name of demilitarizing the police, stopping the racism of police and a fair and equitable society'.

Thanks for your 'help'.

You and Penfield did a fine job exposing yourselves as the race baiting, TDS, hate filled, bigots that you both are.

Keep posting.

Apparently this is acceptable on TBD.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Let me ask you a few questions:

Who did I vote for in 2016?:

You don't know. I'll give you a God's honest answer, it wasn't Trump.

Anyone who wants to argue anything other than the 'new left' and signal its virtues gets lumped into deplorable status regardless.

Does this help the Democrat Party?

When did 'Identity Politics' enter the main stream?

I certainly recall living in low income mixed communities growing up (80's and 90's). We all played together. We made fun of each other.

We asked each other about prejudices and stereotypes. We laughed about it and moved on with life.

Look at IG, Twitter etc. Everyone is now a shopping list of identity virtue signaling tags. It's like hanging a swastika

in your window to show you agree 'with the party'. Back in the day we were all just trying to get along and ahead.

How does racial division and segmenting help?

If Diversity truly makes us stronger, then how does identity politics and segmenting help the Democrat Party in 2020?

Let me ask you a third, and serious question:

Do you think this type of dialogue and image posting by you and Penfield45 in the last 20 or so posts seem ok?

Imagine posting an image of the KKK, then doubling down on your racist hatred and posting that 'AmeriKKKA would

like a word with me' or 'how I felt about White Power?'

How does this look if I am Black, Asian, or Latino? What if I am gay, or Muslim? You don't know.

Will you put burning crosses in my yard? Will you lynch me for not agreeing with you? Are you threatening me?

How exactly does this help the Democrat party?

Let me ask you a last question:

When someone asks a simple question, why can't it be answered simply?

I get called names instead. If the governor had a reason for putting COVID positive patients in senior communities, I would like to know why.

If my mom is in a 'lower tier' community due to our socio-economic status does she count as less? Apparently so to you and Penfield45, since

I am 'too stupid or uninformed' to figure it out. Once again if I am a minority, how does it look by you calling me stupid and uninformed instead of

giving me an answer? Is that white privilege seeping through? Why were COVID positive patients put into senior communities?

Ventilators weren't provided, but body bags were.

Answer the question.

You can call me dumb, post images of the KKK to scare me back to the plantation, tell me they want to come to 'have a word with

me' ask me about my thoughts on 'White Power', but hey vote Democrat!

I refuse to play into your race baiting, identity segregating, hate filled politics.

I left the ghetto (aka new Democrat plantation) a long time ago. Keep posting, maybe you can attach some lynching pictures 'for fun'.

After all it took only two weeks in CHAZ for the Democrats to put black folks 'back into the field.'

4 Shootings in CHAZ in a 10 days, 2 black men dead. 'Security is armed with assault weapons and shoots up a vehicle driven by

a 16yr old black boy. All in the name of demilitarizing the police, stopping the racism of police and a fair and equitable society'.

Thanks for your 'help'.

You and Penfield did a fine job exposing yourselves as the race baiting, TDS, hate filled, bigots that you both are.

Keep posting.

Apparently this is acceptable on TBD.

You could have googled and did research instead of take time to tell me I have TDS. 

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

why are you so offended when the KKK is mentioned? 

and how exactly is that "racist hate speech" please enlighten us. 

Calling someone a racist is a very serious allegation in my view and if someone makes that allegation they'd better back it up.  Obviously the KKK does not represent the whole of white people or even a measurable portion.  The vast majority or white people don't want any association with that group and find the KKK as abhorrent as anyone. 

As for masks, once they became mandatory here in Illinois, I don't see anyone not following the rules, even those that I know are not happy about it and I don't find many making a big deal out of it. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Calling someone a racist is a very serious allegation in my view and if someone makes that allegation they'd better back it up.  Obviously the KKK does not represent the whole of white people or even a measurable portion.  The vast majority or white people don't want any association with that group and find the KKK as abhorrent as anyone. 

Keep the faith bro:

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"It’s hard to overstate the gravity of the situation for Trump: Lose any one of the three states, and his reelection is all but doomed."

2020 ELECTIONS A Sun Belt time bomb threatens Trump’s reelection

You intermingle MSM garbage with your own garbage.

I am not letting you go.

Why did Cuomo demand senior centers house COVID patients?

Why are you ok with people in your own party using imagery of the KKK to scare people?

Answer me.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

GOOGLE

answer the question

Google doesn't answer why did Penfied45 and Bllstime go supernova.

Why did Cuomo demand senior centers house COVID patients?

Why are you ok with people in your own party using imagery of the KKK to scare people?

Answer me, answer all of us.

This isn't going away for either of you

Edited by RocCityRoller

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

answer the question

Why can’t you google the information? I had to do my own research to better understand the issue.

Why do images of the KKK posted by complete strangers on a message board bother you but Trump posting videos of people screaming WHITE POWER doesn’t even register w you?

For that? You’re on your own.