The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You got it wrong (again). Before the speech you swore he’d take swipes at democrats but he didn’t. So, now you’re on to the next  outrage supplied to you by proven liars and manipulators. 

Pretty sure you owe someone an avatar change... 

@John Adams avatar?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Over the next several months, things will stabilize. We will find that the mortality rate for COVID-19 is actually 1% or less of all those who have the virus. Things will get back to normal. The engines of the economy will get back to full strength. Markets will rebound. 

And the end of the world didn't arrive...

Much to the sadness of the American left.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TPS said:

I mentioned he looked sick in his address. 

If Trump is, in fact, sick with the virus, it will be virtually impossible to monitor all the joyful cheering that will arise from the left in this country.

But it will be loud, clear and obvious. And maybe then the country will finally understand what Democrats are truly all about.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

If Trump is, in fact, sick with the virus, it will be virtually impossible to monitor all the joyful cheering that will arise from the left in this country.

But it will be loud, clear and obvious. And maybe then the country will finally understand what Democrats are truly all about.

And then they'll claim: "How DARE you say we're celebrating!"

Because besides being partisan hacks, the establishment left is nothing if they're not wholly dishonest. Gaslighting and projection coupled with identity politics have become their primary tools. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes, unfortunately there will be some of that, but not from anyone with an ounce of decency...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hi I’m the average person. I believe everything my Luciferian Talmudic Freemason overlords tell me to believe. I deny basic sense and what is right in front of my face. I won’t research event 201. I won’t find the record of Bill Gates saying we need to reduce world population by 10-15%

6115CFC8-7649-4D04-BEE8-016AFCC1AA95.jpeg

Just now, BuffaloBill963 said:

Hi I’m the average person. I believe everything my Luciferian Talmudic Freemason overlords tell me to believe. I deny basic sense and what is right in front of my face. I won’t research event 201. I won’t find the record of Bill Gates saying we need to reduce world population by 10-15%

6115CFC8-7649-4D04-BEE8-016AFCC1AA95.jpeg

Image result for my man gif

• Haha (+1) 1