The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am hoping you are not Natasha.
(Although I always loved that name. My father wanted to name me Natasha. Sadly, my mother won that argument.)

Yes, Buffalo_Gal has a much better ring to it.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Absolutely correct.  The job of the media is to hold our representatives accountable for their words and action.  I say that regardless of political affiliation as I am registered as an Independent.

Good, 

I'm not sure I disagree with you, though I'd suggest the job of the media is to report facts in a consistent, unbiased and non-partisan fashion.  On top of that, I believe the media reporting an issue as fact should refrain from characterizations, implications and opinions.  

I think the media as a whole fails, epically in many situations, conflates op-eds with fact-based reporting, and as a result, the credibility of the source comes into question. They should be held accountable as well.  

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is chemotherapy not injecting poison into the body to fight a disease? Do doctors recommend that every day in this country? How many people need to be told not to drink ingredients of chemo? 

You're right, you can't fix stupid -- and everyone outraged about this is irredeemably stupid and/or not paying attention. 

I already pointed that out. Others pointed out other poison-cures. I also tried posting the exact text. The TDS  addled are simply not having it. They want a narrative, not the truth. If President Trump asks scientists to look into a treatment, it is immediately crazy, simply because President Trump said it (even with the "it may work, it may not" caveat).

Got the Jon Karl was the one that mentioned bleach, too. They really do not want the truth.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Not by a long shot.  Trump doesn't make things up on the spot.   But he has a special knack of mangling whatever was the last thing he heard from his advisors.

I hope you don't truly believe this. 

The lengths you go to excuse his stupidity is astounding. 

He "mangles" things because he's dumb.

Edited by jrober38

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I already pointed that out. Others pointed out other poison-cures. I also tried posting the exact text. The TDS  addled are simply not having it. They want a narrative, not the truth. If President Trump asks scientists to look into a treatment, it is immediately crazy, simply because President Trump said it (even with the "it may work, it may not" caveat).

:beer: apologies, I couldn't make it through the full five pages this morning. The romper room was too much. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Except no one is doing this or even thinking about it ...except perhaps a liberal. 

IT"S A JOKE lol and you think I"M triggered? I think this forum is hilarious its like shooting fish in a barrel

• Like (+1) 3