Jump to content
Hedge

The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shoshin said:


i see the trends. I just don’t see that Fauci said it. I wasn’t questioning her like I didn’t believe it. I wanted to share that with a few people and couldn’t find it. 
 

That last thing you said is really important. NYC Metro is 65% of deaths in the last 24 hours in America. If we can control it there, the country numbers may start to drop. 


Look for the first time he was up at the podium today. I "think" that was when he said it. (Dr Brix came later.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

 

Coronavirus: Anti-parasitic drug Ivermectin kills COVID-19 in lab within 48 hours
 

An anti-parasitic drug available throughout the world has been found to kill COVID-19 in the lab within 48 hours.
 

A Monash University-led study has shown a single dose of the drug Ivermectin could stop the SARS-CoV-2 virus growing in cell culture.
 

“We found that even a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA (effectively removed all genetic material of the virus) by 48 hours and that even at 24 hours there was a really significant reduction in it,” Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute’s Dr Kylie Wagstaff said on Friday.

While it’s not known how Ivermectin works on the virus, the drug likely stops the virus dampening the host cells’ ability to clear it.

 

</snip>

 

 

How come this drug isn't getting more attention? 

 

I barely see any acknowledgement of it. It's already been tested and approved for years, so there must have been plenty of study of it's side effects and long term effects. 

 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011?via%3Dihub

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:


So based on this it’s safe to say that you have no idea what the vast majority of us think and you just barf out this stuff because you’re an immature fool.  
 

And Obama???  Where did I bring up Obama??  
 

I don’t care what ball lickers think of me. 
 

You would be ok with this whole situation if all the same decisions were made by Obama? Don’t be a liar! 
 

20 minutes ago, arcane said:

It is unreal that this is how you choose to spend your time and see the world 

It’s unreal that people are dead because Trump said everything was under control. That’s unreal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  My little brother's friend died of Cov19 in South Buffalo, I have a good friend in ICU here in Oregon. This is dreadful. Stock up on food and stay home if you can, this disaster is still far from over unfortunately. Best wishes to you all.

  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

 

 

How come this drug isn't getting more attention? 

 

I barely see any acknowledgement of it. It's already been tested and approved for years, so there must have been plenty of study of it's side effects and long term effects. 

 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011?via%3Dihub

 

 


Lots of drugs kill viruses in test tubes. This study is very preliminary. 

1 hour ago, GG said:

 

Birx said it.  The blueprint is out there, people just have to stick with it.  

 

 

 

 


Thanks. Her comments about case uptick are so hard to react to. Case counting everywhere is increasing as testing increases, and testing backlogs get reduced. It’s a great metric when it’s accurate but a bad one right now. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

  My little brother's friend died of Cov19 in South Buffalo, I have a good friend in ICU here in Oregon. This is dreadful. Stock up on food and stay home if you can, this disaster is still far from over unfortunately. Best wishes to you all.

You have mentioned you have an underlying condition, Stay safe.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

  My little brother's friend died of Cov19 in South Buffalo, I have a good friend in ICU here in Oregon. This is dreadful. Stock up on food and stay home if you can, this disaster is still far from over unfortunately. Best wishes to you all.

That sucks. Sorry you are going through this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I don’t care what ball lickers think of me. 
 

You would be ok with this whole situation if all the same decisions were made by Obama? Don’t be a liar! 
 


I’m not ok with the way the situation has been handled under the current administration you tool. 
 

You have no clue do you? 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

It’s unreal that people are dead because Trump said everything was under control. That’s unreal! 

People are dead because this is a deadly virus.  Americans are dead because the Chinese government sent that deadly virus (possibly unknowingly) to both coasts of the US by the plane load full. And more Americans are dead than ever should have been because the now touted ‘heroes of Science’ that are paid to advise our President gave him REALLY BAD advise very early on.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:


I’m not ok with the way the situation has been handled under the current administration you tool. 
 

You have no clue do you? 

Lol. You are my kitchen help at best moron! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

People are dead because this is a deadly virus.  Americans are dead because the Chinese government sent that deadly virus (possibly unknowingly) to both coasts of the US by the plane load full. And more Americans are dead than ever should have been because the now touted ‘heroes of Science’ that are paid to advise our President gave him REALLY BAD advise very early on.

 Blame others! Typical Trump. He knew, he just chose the stock markets over people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. You are my kitchen help at best moron! 

 . 


So when you’ve completely lost the argument you spew nonsense.  
 

Bravo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. You are my kitchen help at best moron! 

 Blame others! Typical Trump. He knew, he just chose the stock markets over people. 

Wrong, as usual. Go ahead and look up Dr Fauchi’s public comments just two days before Trump shut down the flights from China. Fauchi blew it....big time! (And he only had one job to do.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:


So when you’ve completely lost the argument you spew nonsense.  
 

Bravo. 

 

Why, why do you engage?

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GG said:

 

Why, why do you engage?


He just pisses me the ***** off and I’m not the type to ignore people who piss me off. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chef Jim said:


So when you’ve completely lost the argument you spew nonsense.  
 

Bravo. 

Haven’t lost anything. You are one of the ball lickers obviously. He told people there were 15 cases and would be zero in days. You don’t see the problem with that? You don’t think people went about there business as if there wasn’t a problem, when there clearly was? Glad you are ok with that! Ball licker for sure! 

Just now, Chef Jim said:


He just pisses me the ***** off and I’m not the type to ignore people who piss me off. 

Nice! You should get a sense of humour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Haven’t lost anything. You are one of the ball lickers obviously. He told people there were 15 cases and would be zero in days. You don’t see the problem with that? You don’t think people went about there business as if there wasn’t a problem, when there clearly was? Glad you are ok with that! Ball licker for sure! 

And where did Trump get that opinion? Answer: that’s what his experts were telling him. Look it up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And where did Trump get that opinion? Answer: that’s what his experts were telling him. Look it up! 

BS. Trump has one opinion and it’s his! Don’t forget, he knows more about anything than anyone else ever has. He has told us that many times. More times than anyone ever. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Q-baby! said:

BS. Trump has one opinion and it’s his! Don’t forget, he knows more about anything than anyone else ever has. He has told us that many times. More times than anyone ever. 

Except in this case he was actually the one who was right...and there’s videotape to prove it...if you have the guts to watch it. But you don’t! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Except in this case he was actually the one who was right...and there’s videotape to prove it...if you have the guts to watch it. But you don’t! 

So they went down to zero in days? Please show me these facts. Or are they Trump facts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...