The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

You know this how????

For everyone from the red carpet on in: 

Submission of PROOF OF VACCINATION to CTEH

Submission of NEGATIVE COVID-19 PCR TEST within 48-hours of individuals first appearance on-site

Daily health screening for every individual, every day that they are on-site.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

We don't have to wear masks because we're better than you:

Classic! So this means if I bring my cell phone to the gym, church, grocery store, shopping mall, etc then so long as the cameras on…no mask required! Good to know. Thanks LA County.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Classic! So this means if I bring my cell phone to the gym, church, grocery store, shopping mall, etc then so long as the cameras on…no mask required! Good to know. Thanks LA County.

If everyone is vaxxed  and tested what's the risk?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Chris Rock dines maskless in NYC a day before revealing COVID-19 diagnosis

Chris Rock was enjoying a night out in New York City one day before he revealed his COVID-19 diagnosis – and he wasn’t wearing a face mask.

Paparazzi caught the Brooklyn-bred comedian, 56, walking the streets of Manhattan with a small group of friends on Sept. 18. The vaccinated star appeared to be in good spirits, smiling to cameras in a few of the pics.

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/21/chris-rock-pictured-maskless-in-nyc-day-before-covid-diagnosis/

Allowed to go everywhere super double vaxxed!

Screenshot_20210921-222817_SmartNews.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Sundancer said:

For everyone from the red carpet on in: 

Submission of PROOF OF VACCINATION to CTEH

Submission of NEGATIVE COVID-19 PCR TEST within 48-hours of individuals first appearance on-site

Daily health screening for every individual, every day that they are on-site.

You’re joking right?

$35,000 a plate automatically makes you fully vaccinated. 
Did you notice all the peons working had to wear masks?

You’re so gullible 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Chris Rock was enjoying a night out in New York City one day before he revealed his COVID-19 diagnosis – and he wasn’t wearing a face mask.

Paparazzi caught the Brooklyn-bred comedian, 56, walking the streets of Manhattan with a small group of friends on Sept. 18. The vaccinated star appeared to be in good spirits, smiling to cameras in a few of the pics.

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/21/chris-rock-pictured-maskless-in-nyc-day-before-covid-diagnosis/

He was vaccinated and out dining. I go everywhere unmasked. How is this news in your orbit? 

10 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

You’re joking right?

$35,000 a plate automatically makes you fully vaccinated. 
Did you notice all the peons working had to wear masks?

You’re so gullible 

I watched 0.0 minutes of the Emmys, keeping my current streak on that set to "lifetime." But you all seemed obsessed with it for some reason so I read up on the rules. 

Edited by Sundancer

On 9/21/2021 at 9:15 AM, Sundancer said:

Vaccinated and tested. Not much risk when you do those things. But carry on: you have misinformation to share. 

Spreader or not, you don’t find it hypocritical that the Hollywood elites aren’t required to wear masks at this event contrary to local law because of a special  exemption?

all the servants are by the way.

People still don’t understand what this is about.  

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

How else do you dine? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Spreader or not, you don’t find it hypocritical that the Hollywood elites aren’t required to wear masks at this event contrary to local law because of a special  exemption?

all the servants are by the way.

People still don’t understand what this is about.  

How else do you dine? 

Seems like many places can get exemptions by requiring proof of vax. See for example Erie County and Highmark Stadium. Makes sense that people who are not at risk can get exemptions. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Seems like many places can get exemptions by requiring proof of vax. See for example Erie County and Highmark Stadium. Makes sense that people who are not at risk can get exemptions. 

The fundamental problem is proof of vaccination is not synonymous with being immune to getting infected or being incapable of transmitting the virus to someone else or incapable of carrying the virus in your system.  As long as this unqualified potential is ignored by people making public policy that policy will be flawed.  People will continue to get sick and transmit the virus to others vaccinated or not. 

And sure anybody that wants to can make the argument the shot provides "protection" and lowers the risk of both getting sick and transmitted the virus, which I have little doubt is true.  But I also suspect the data is muddled and these "breakthrough cases" happen a lot more often than vaccine proponents would like to admit and the preference through the official message is to ignore the topic rather than to find out the answer.   

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The fundamental problem is proof of vaccination is not synonymous with being immune to getting infected or being incapable of transmitting the virus to someone else or incapable of carrying the virus in your system.  As long as this unqualified potential is ignored by people making public policy that policy will be flawed.  People will continue to get sick and transmit the virus to others vaccinated or not. 

And sure anybody that wants to can make the argument the shot provides "protection" and lowers the risk of both getting sick and transmitted the virus, which I have little doubt is true.  But I also suspect the data is muddled and these "breakthrough cases" happen a lot more often than vaccine proponents would like to admit and the preference through the official message is to ignore the topic rather than to find out the answer.   

So you’re just angry but agree the exemption makes sense. Cool. 

43 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

So you’re just angry but agree the exemption makes sense. Cool. 

If you believe I am in any way expressing anger then we're just not communicated effectively here.  I would support exemptions if proof was presented that the participants in the event posed zero threat to each other but that simply isn't true.  Officials are making a wild and false assumption that vaccinated people can't get sick and can't transmit the virus and that is medically known to be false.  So exemptions are bogus.