The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

“What difference at this point does it make?” -HRC and Redhawk 

No, I asked for discussion.  What is to be done if this is proven?  I'm interested in your answers.  I'm sure Tucker will have some ideas tonite in his oxford shirt and club tie..  why wait?  formulate your own.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

No, I asked for discussion.  What is to be done if this is proven?  I'm interested in your answers.  I'm sure Tucker will have some ideas tonite.

I don’t know. It’s a rather sticky situation.  What are your thoughts other than war? How about more of those “crippling sanctions” we heard so much about in another context a year ago?

Maybe Maddow and Hayes will have some ideas tonight. We will likely never know as their audiences are a bit on the small side. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This entire narrative sure makes the last years of the DEMS not wanting to investigate the source of the virus, kinda sus..

Same with the dem supporters and their mouthpieces attacking any narrative other than the WHO/leaked from a wet market story..

Edited by Chris farley
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t know. It’s a rather sticky situation.  What are your thoughts other than war? How about more of those “crippling sanctions” we heard so much about in another context a year ago?

Maybe Maddow and Hayes will have some ideas tonight. We will likely never know as their audiences are a bit on the small side. 

yeah, i think sanctions would be appropriate altho possibly counterproductive given the whole/hole China/Russian thing. provoking them for symbolic reasons might be counterproductive.  It's 3D chess and I'm glad experienced diplomats are going to handle it.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Yeah. cause Ukraine is so important a biowarfare attack/leak that killed tens of millions needs to stay on the back burner.

so what do you propose?  just like the right, no answers...I'd love to pay them back for my lingering symptoms but how (assuming a lab leak is conclusively found to be the source)?

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I won't be watching either.  I think my opinions are as valid as any they might have.

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

But fauchi and the usual voices already said we were not funding gain of function research in labs outside our country after the obama law to make it illigal to do gain of function inside this country.

He was playing semantics with Paul when testifying,

it was easy to find a few years ago, the actual grant to fund study of bat originated coronaviruses eventual transmission to humans in wuhan. 

he doubled his household net worth to over 12 million during the pandemic. not bad for another bureaucrat lifer. 

The guy is corrupt AF should rot in jail.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

IF ford build cars in a china plant, and they blew up on the roads. is the liability on china, or ford.

Imagine every country has the same question as covid hurt every country.  

Including China. they got their arses handed to them by covid.  

Trying to come to a conclusion with these gaps in info just creates more questions.

we need questions answered.  

and would pretty much ignore anything from the WHO .

23 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Yeah. cause Ukraine is so important a biowarfare attack/leak that killed tens of millions needs to stay on the back burner.

wait, I thought your side feels the whole/hole Covid thing was overblown...just a way to remove freedoms.  amiright?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

what should be done, Ace?

In the spirit of science and the pursuit of the truth, allow scientists, medical professionals, and researchers that are critics, skeptics, supporters, and proponents of various origin theories and conclusions the opportunity to present their case studies, evidence, and research to their peers in an open, public dialogue, and setting free from judgement, suppression, censorship. and politics.  But the people running the show prefer to set the narrative and bash and threaten anyone that disagrees.  And before a consensus truth can be agreed to free from politics these folks need to be removed or rendered powerless. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In the spirit of science and the pursuit of the truth, allow scientists, medical professionals, and researchers that are critics, skeptics, supporters, and proponents of various origin theories and conclusions the opportunity to present their case studies, evidence, and research to their peers in an open, public dialogue, and setting free from judgement, suppression, censorship. and politics.  But the people running the show prefer to set the narrative and bash and threaten anyone that disagrees.  And before a consensus truth can be agreed to free from politics these folks need to be removed or rendered powerless. 

In other words lets follow the science by doing everything anti-science. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:
1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

In the spirit of science and the pursuit of the truth, allow scientists, medical professionals, and researchers that are critics, skeptics, supporters, and proponents of various origin theories and conclusions the opportunity to present their case studies, evidence, and research to their peers in an open, public dialogue, and setting free from judgement, suppression, censorship. and politics.

agree to here.  the conspiracy stuff is just that.  i remember trump silencing gov't scientists.  It was bigly bad.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I expected nothing less from you.  You don't seem at all curious or interested in challenging or questioning any official narrative.    

Yup.  They were told what to think and that's all that matters.  Even after what they were told was proven to be false.

• Like (+1) 1