The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Someone knows he's going to get annihilated at SCOTUS so they're getting ready to set up the States to take blame for flu season.  

What a horrific end to an embarrassing and completely disgusting first year in office - probably the worst in the history of the United States.  

What a joke he and all his real and fake supporters are that enabled this disaster 

"I'm going to shut down Covid."  

Lol yep.  Now it's going to be the State's fault and those evil unvaccinated.  

Except sane people are onto him.  Thank goodness for Joe Manchin and 2022, much less 2024, can't get here fast enough.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Except sane people are onto him.  Thank goodness for Joe Manchin and 2022, much less 2024, can't get here fast enough.

And if you remember back when Scott Brown was elected in Massachusetts, of all places, to stop Obama Care but the Congress passed it without going back to the floor for a vote, you can see the Democrats scorched earth policy at work here. Get the slimmest of a voting margin and then cram this crap down America’s throat before anyone can do anything to stop it. Simply horrible people! 

• Agree 1

These last couple days felt like something has palpably shifted

When omicron came out and the media went hysterical, I wrote that Omicron changed nothing. The early indications were that it was less dangerous than Delta, which was only 1/10th as bad as Alpha (that’s why the casedemic became so absurd under Delta as the fatalities never rose with the case counts).

But I was wrong about Omciron, in that it changed everything. 

It became very apparent very quickly that Omicron, with data showing 1/2 to 1/3 the lethality of Delta, was a nothing-burger.  Its super-contagiousness meant that COVID would be endemic, but benign.

Over the past few days the CDC moderated its stance on quarantine times, acknowledging the new reality. Here in Ontario the medical board announced no more PCR tests for the non-symptomatic – in other words, there will be no more histrionics over case counts. Schools will remain open, much to the chagrin of teachers’ unions and those conditioned by two-years of Pavlovian fear-mongering.

What I didn’t expect to happen so fast was the sudden narrative and policy shifts in the face of the undeniable reality that Omicron has ended the pandemic. Super-contagious yet mild in effects, with ultra low hospitalizations and near-zero fatalities, Omicron is nature’s detente with humanity. An all natural herd immunity (except for the part where it was probably, originally cooked up in a lab).

Ironically, the fact that the dominant strain is now a head-cold version of COVID should be good news.   However, for many this had become a religion.

There will be those who try to cling onto COVID tyranny for as long as possible and in doing so, they will perpetuate a state of hyper-normalization that will be self-defeating.

https://bombthrower.com/articles/its-2022-and-the-pandemic-is-over/#

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

When omicron came out and the media went hysterical, I wrote that Omicron changed nothing. The early indications were that it was less dangerous than Delta, which was only 1/10th as bad as Alpha (that’s why the casedemic became so absurd under Delta as the fatalities never rose with the case counts).

It became very apparent very quickly that Omicron, with data showing 1/2 to 1/3 the lethality of Delta, was a nothing-burger.  Its super-contagiousness meant that COVID would be endemic, but benign.

Over the past few days the CDC moderated its stance on quarantine times, acknowledging the new reality. Here in Ontario the medical board announced no more PCR tests for the non-symptomatic – in other words, there will be no more histrionics over case counts. Schools will remain open, much to the chagrin of teachers’ unions and those conditioned by two-years of Pavlovian fear-mongering.

What I didn’t expect to happen so fast was the sudden narrative and policy shifts in the face of the undeniable reality that Omicron has ended the pandemic. Super-contagious yet mild in effects, with ultra low hospitalizations and near-zero fatalities, Omicron is nature’s detente with humanity. An all natural herd immunity (except for the part where it was probably, originally cooked up in a lab).

Ironically, the fact that the dominant strain is now a head-cold version of COVID should be good news.   However, for many this had become a religion.

There will be those who try to cling onto COVID tyranny for as long as possible and in doing so, they will perpetuate a state of hyper-normalization that will be self-defeating.

you shiuld check out the Erie County Dept of Health’s facebook page.  Some of those people are mentally ill.

”Whyyy are things still OPEN?!!  We demand ANSWERS!  Waaaaaahhh!!!”

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

you shiuld check out the Erie County Dept of Health’s facebook page.  Some of those people are mentally ill.

”Whyyy are things still OPEN?!!  We demand ANSWERS!  Waaaaaahhh!!!”

Been saying for a while now that people that are still ate up with this are mentally ill. There is no return to normal life for them, they are damaged beyond repair.

Edited by billsfanmiamioh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

"We can't vaccinate the planet every six months," says Covid-19 vaccine creator

Pollard, who also heads up the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI), stressed the "need to target the vulnerable" going forward, rather than administering doses to all those over 12 years old.

More data is needed to ascertain "whether, when and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses,” said Pollard.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/omicron-variant-coronavirus-news-01-04-22/h_b563a607338c0ca3ff13520fa4d5f96e

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

"We can't vaccinate the planet every six months," says Covid-19 vaccine creator

Pollard, who also heads up the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI), stressed the "need to target the vulnerable" going forward, rather than administering doses to all those over 12 years old.

More data is needed to ascertain "whether, when and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses,” said Pollard.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/omicron-variant-coronavirus-news-01-04-22/h_b563a607338c0ca3ff13520fa4d5f96e

No? Really? You mean you don’t give cancer drugs to people who don’t have cancer? 

COVID-19: New variant, B.1.640.2, detected in France - study

The variant, tentatively identified B.1.640.2, is believed to be Cameroonian in origin and have so far spread to 12 patients in southern France...

...Whether this new possible variant is just as bad will only be determined as experts gain further understanding of how it works.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus/article-691458

Cracking Up Lol GIF

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

1,000,000 cases in 1 day...awe the end is near....unless of course it us your 18 month old in hospital as a result if some rights activist refusing to help protect the vulnerable,  innocent and defenseless 

39 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

1,000,000 cases in 1 day...awe the end is near....unless of course it us your 18 month old in hospital as a result if some rights activist refusing to help protect the vulnerable,  innocent and defenseless 

No one is falling for that anymore.

Sorry it so upsets you.

What the Hell Do I Have to Do to Catch Omicron? “

Omicron may be world’s ‘natural’ vaccine that finally ends pandemic,’ reported the Daily Mail on New Year’s Eve Day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364503/Denmark-health-chief-says-Omicron-bringing-END-pandemic.html

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/01/03/what-the-hell-do-i-have-to-do-to-catch-omicron-n1546394

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yep.  Al least countries who took the pandemic seriously, like China Canada and Australia, are back to normal now.

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yep.  Al least countries who took the pandemic seriously, like China Canada and Australia, are back to normal now.

You are an a??. Every country has nuts who believe their right to drive st 100 miles per hour supercedes the rights of other citizens to be safe.

There us no way possible to control this pandemic, but you can assist in keeping the innocent child safe. 

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one is falling for that anymore.

Sorry it so upsets you.

What the Hell Do I Have to Do to Catch Omicron? “

Omicron may be world’s ‘natural’ vaccine that finally ends pandemic,’ reported the Daily Mail on New Year’s Eve Day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364503/Denmark-health-chief-says-Omicron-bringing-END-pandemic.html

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/01/03/what-the-hell-do-i-have-to-do-to-catch-omicron-n1546394

The end may be insight for sure. This may be the natural vaccine. But thatdoes  not allow idiots the right to punish the innocent because of their beliefs. 

My belief is you should help protect the innocent so do I have the right to beat the crap out of the next anti masker I see.