The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 hours ago, The Trump Virus said:

?

Or anyone on the White House lawn. ???

Oh no, not at all.  We've seen countless media "journalists" tell us how much of a risk all that was at the RNC.  Those journalists must have attended the covid19 press conference where the virus stated unequivocally that BLM protesters would not be infected.  Showing solidarity with those protesting inequality by practicing inequality..... covid is woke AF.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Why this data isn't included in reporting out some results makes no sense. Ct or cycle threshold values is a universal metric in PCR testing. The other side of the coin here though is that if you get a bad swab sample from a patient, the Ct value may not accurately represent how much virus the patient is shedding.

This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients, although it could tell them how infectious the patients are.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Peru is a third world country - good luck comparing one of the poorest regions to one of the richest.

Idiots

Trump needs to take his goddamn job seriously for the few remaining months he's in office.

Top 6 Covid cases per capita all include states Trump needs for his own reelection purposes, which is the only thing that really motivates him other than money:

Louisiana 

Florida 

Arizona 

Mississippi 

Alabama 

Georgia 

These are all places a Republican nominee should pretty easily win, but Donald Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot out of pure neglect.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Trump needs to take his goddamn job seriously for the few remaining months he's in office.

Top 6 Covid cases per capita all include states Trump needs for his own reelection purposes, which is the only thing that really motivates him other than money:

Louisiana 

Florida 

Arizona 

Mississippi 

Alabama 

Georgia 

These are all places a Republican nominee should pretty easily win, but Donald Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot out of pure neglect.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

There is college football in Alabama tonight on ESPN and everyone in Big 10 country watching is like "and why exactly can't we do this?"

The left knows its over.  Going to need to really hype up "cases!" to secure that Karen vote you already have.

You've lost that Independent Big Ten voter.  You're losing him bc of the riots.  You're losing him bc schools are virtual and closed.  And you've lost him bc you shutdown the activities and athletics these kids worked their whole lives for.  

6%!!!!   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There is college football in Alabama tonight on ESPN and everyone in Big 10 country watching is like "and why exactly can't we do this?"

The left knows its over.  Going to need to really hype up "cases!" to secure that Karen vote you already have.

You've lost that Independent Big Ten voter.  You're losing him bc of the riots.  You're losing him bc schools are virtual and closed.  And you've lost him bc you shutdown the activities and athletics these kids worked their whole lives for.  

6%!!!!   

Idiot.

Thanks for a great example of why I hate PPP.

You're wildly misinformed and love to distort the facts.

Everyone has always known people dying are typically those with underlying conditions.

This, however, doesn't mean these people are dying with or without Covid. It means there are underlying conditions that are toxic as it relates to Covid being introduced.

Those dying over the last 6 months from Covid who also had diabetes are dying because Covid was thrown into the mix with a disease many were managing aren't asterisks in your sickening tally because, like Trump, you want the numbers to look good.

Stop shaming people with underlying conditions. Asthma is one of those underlying conditions. More Americans probably have them than you'd think.

10,000 perfectly healthy people with no underlying conditions died from this in the last 6 months.

Scary.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

6%!!!!   

I actually thought it would be lower than that.  Covid is a catalyst for the high risk.  We knew this already. 

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Louisiana 

Florida 

Arizona 

Mississippi 

Alabama 

Georgia 

Ok, now do the same table for the far more important metric.   

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

6%!!!!   

Three reports on CDC site

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Louisiana 

Florida 

Arizona 

Mississippi 

Alabama 

Georgia 

you do actually bring up a valid point. I have Trump winning Arizona narrowly, but if that goes for Biden his path to 270 becomes even harder (he’d basically have to flip Minnesota).

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Idiot.

Everyone has always known people dying are typically those with underlying conditions.

This, however, doesn't mean these people are dying with or without Covid. It means there are underlying conditions that are toxic as it relates to Covid being introduced.

Those dying over the last 6 months from Covid who also had diabetes are dying because Covid was thrown into the mix with a disease many were managing aren't asterisks in your sickening tally because, like Trump, you want the numbers to look good.

Stop shaming people with underlying conditions. Asthma is one of those underlying conditions. More Americans probably have them than you'd think.

10,000 perfectly healthy people with no underlying conditions died from this in the last 6 months.

Scary.

You forgot to mention obesity.

Yes, we're going to have a national conversation on working out.  

Sorry if that "shames" anyone but if I'm going to be over masks, you can suck it up with your lack of proper nutrition and exercise.

And no, I don't want numbers to look good.  I want policy that justifies the risk.  We clearly don't understand statistics.

Well, the one the left did understand was Trump had a 90% chance of winning in March.  They understood that.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Idiot.

Scary.

...yet you are unable to deny yourself the privilege of showing up daily.......how come???..............

...only to see your daily yap and be amused with my coffee......your "humor" makes you PPP's "Geico Guy"......cancelling the "Comedy Channel" because of you "saved me 15% on my cable bill"...thanks.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...must be SoTier's calculating cousin.......

Just saw this on our local news, 94% of all covid deaths had underlying conditions, just 6% died of the virus, again 6%, this is according to the CDC, if true, the death toll is really just over 11,000

Edited by bilzfancy

10 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Just saw this on our local news, 94% of all covid deaths had underlying conditions, just 6% died of the virus, again 6%, this is according to the CDC, if true, the death toll is really just over 11,000

I saw that today.  I wonder how the normies are going to interpret that.  I am going to guess that "Trump has corrupted the CDC and those number are all false".  It takes 24 hours for the spin machine to ramp up.

• Thank you (+1) 1