The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

27 minutes ago, dpberr said:

The people in this administration are just so dumb. When everyone in the room is wearing a mask and you're telling the nation to wear them and the press is there....

Yet there *you* are, defiantly not wearing one...

That's calling in the artillery on your own position.

One less mask for Pence is one more mask for someone else. He likely already tested negative earlier in the day. People always look for something to whine about. Millions are out of work and people are whining about whether Pence wears a mask?

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yep not going to lie, that’s indefensible (unless Pence has some pre-existing condition where he can’t use one, which I’m almost positive isn’t the case)

bwhahahahahaha...i seen so many lefturds in many situations not wearing masks or wearing them incorrectly...

orangemanbad idiots coming out of the wood work chanting the same dumb crap day in and day out.

Nothing wrong with that disgusting nancy pelosi wiping her slobbering nose over the podium the other day that's for sure.

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

One less mask for Pence is one more mask for someone else. He likely already tested negative earlier in the day. People always look for something to whine about. Millions are out of work and people are whining about whether Pence wears a mask?

It’s policy where he was.   Follow the rules.  What he did today is inexcusable.  

Surprisingly, there are those in the country who look up to him and to trump.  So they should show others the right way to do things.  “Do as I say, not as I do” doesn’t cut it.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

That test earlier in the day is worthless.

This was was nothing more than appeasing it’s tiny base.

But the show must go on... 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is anyone in the picture 6 feet apart? This is all just stupid noise. It is likely we all encounter the virus at some point. The original purpose of all these measures was to keep the medical facilities from being overwhelmed. Sooner or later, we all have to face this thing.

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

Is anyone in the picture 6 feet apart? This is all just stupid noise. It is likely we all encounter the virus at some point. The original purpose of all these measures was to keep the medical facilities from being overwhelmed. Sooner or later, we all have to face this thing.

No one is stopping you - go live your life bro. 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No one is stopping you - go live your life bro. 

Seriously though, by your own words, if the tests are worthless, why is there this freakout about needing hundreds of millions of tests a week? It is all just noise to prolong the panic and the shutdown.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many pictures were there during WWII of FDR in a wheel chair or propped up with crutches and braces. Leaders lead best when they show strength.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

How many pictures were there during WWII of FDR in a wheel chair or propped up with crutches and braces. Leaders lead best when they show strength.

Pence never looked more weak - but you keep sucking his D.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s policy where he was.   Follow the rules.  What he did today is inexcusable.  

Surprisingly, there are those in the country who look up to him and to trump.  So they should show others the right way to do things.  “Do as I say, not as I do” doesn’t cut it.  

On a strategic level, don't give the opposition easy buckets. If he wears a mask for the 20 minute visit, there's no story. That's the real idiot part. 

On a leadership level, he's the face of the virus task force visiting virus patients in a hospital. Since we're all going to get back to work and school with these things on whether we like it or not, lead by example.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dpberr said:

On a strategic level, don't give the opposition easy buckets. If he wears a mask for the 20 minute visit, there's no story. That's the real idiot part. 

On a leadership level, he's the face of the virus task force visiting virus patients in a hospital. Since we're all going to get back to work and school with these things on whether we like it or not, lead by example.

It’s all about the base. Trumps base is ignorant and gullible AF.

I mean - so many of them are putting their money on the downfall of the deep state while the world has passed them by...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Insinuating  wearing a mask is a sign of weakness is maybe the lamest thing I've read in this thread so far.  You Sir/Maam are an idiot. 

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Your comment is disgraceful.  

at best disgraceful at worst disgusting. This thread needs Bleach. Unbelievable tone deafness at play here. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Insinuating  wearing a mask is a sign of weakness is maybe the lamest thing I've read in this thread so far.  You Sir/Maam are an idiot. 

at best disgraceful at worst disgusting. This thread needs Bleach. Unbelievable tone deafness at play here. 

It's like those guys who defuse bombs. A real man would do that in T-Shirt and shorts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1