Bills 4 Superbowls in a Row Safe

JMF2006

Yes the Cheaters had a chance to tie the record we all thought might never be broken,

But they ran out of ways to cheat and lost....at home :)

Congrats to the Titans on knocking those cheating A holes out :)

Edited by JMF2006
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually made that (petty, somewhat useless) point to my Patriots friend as we watched his team go down.

I can live with a team eventually matching, or surpassing that accomplishment.  I don't want to be as sad as the undefeated Dolphins were after all, but for the love of God, it just could not be these Patriots that matched it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, familykwi said:

I actually made that (petty, somewhat useless) point to my Patriots friend as we watched his team go down.

I can live with a team eventually matching, or surpassing that accomplishment.  I don't want to be as sad as the undefeated Dolphins were after all, but for the love of God, it just could not be these Patriots that matched it.

Well they start over at zero like everyone else. :)

And Marsha is almost done..... :)

4 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Yeah, I absolutely LOVED this!!!!!

Wanted it probably more than I wanted a win against Houston.

I wouldn't go that far but I had a deep down feeling this was the beginning of the end for the Cheaters era.

Marsha sucked all year and everyone in the media pointed the finger at his teammates.

Glad a pick 6 might be his last memorable play :)

Edited by JMF2006

5 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Yes the Cheaters had a chance to tie the record we all thought might never be broken,

But they ran out of ways to cheat and lost....at home :)

Congrats to the Titans on knocking those cheating A holes out :)

Yes losing 4 superbowls in a row will never be touched. I agree. #empty cupboard.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

Yes losing 4 superbowls in a row will never be touched. I agree. #empty cupboard.

Just as long as you're proud of the asterisks (*) your SB "victories" will contain, especially the earlier SB's.  It's sad to think your dynasty was given birth to by an obscure tuck rule that was really a fumble.  IMO, the league had it out for Al Davis, that is why you won that game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Lame.

Nice of you to drop by for a parting shot on the season, though.  At least your team choked yesterday, and it's nice that their run is finally done.

• Haha (+1) 1

The eternal pinky finger going around in a circle 

It’s worse than the Blues getting whipped 12 straight losses in the Stanley Cup Final because it was dictated an expansion team go to the SCF for.3 seasons