Mr. Trump's War

Joe Biden has never once been correct when it comes to foreign policy. Not once in 40 years. Many people believe this to be true including Obama's former Secretary of Defense. Are we so foolish as to think that just due to the law of averages he might get something right if he were President? Yes, our odds would be no better if we made a blind squirrel POTUS. 

I can envision Biden during a news conference:

Hack: There's much in the news regarding the unrest in SE Asia. How close are we to going to war with the DPRK? 

Biden: I'm glad you asked. In order to avoid war I've ordered all U.S. troops to stand down and return home by next Tuesday. If we're not over there those South Koreans can't do us any harm. 

Hack: Did you just misspeak? 

Biden: No, I never misspeak. South Dakota has been busting our chops ever since I was deployed over there in WW2. I used to bounce those little chinks off my knee and the hairs on my, uh leg would stand up. 

Hack: Where's Hunter?

Biden: Where do you think my Drug Czar would be?

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Joe Biden has never once been correct when it comes to foreign policy. Not once in 40 years. Many people believe this to be true including Obama's former Secretary of Defense. Are we so foolish as to think that just due to the law of averages he might get something right if he were President? Yes, our odds would be no better if we made a blind squirrel POTUS. 

I can envision Biden during a news conference:

Hack: There's much in the news regarding the unrest in SE Asia. How close are we to going to war with the DPRK? 

Biden: I'm glad you asked. In order to avoid war I've ordered all U.S. troops to stand down and return home by next Tuesday. If we're not over there those South Koreans can't do us any harm. 

Hack: Did you just misspeak? 

Biden: No, I never misspeak. South Dakota has been busting our chops ever since I was deployed over there in WW2. I used to bounce those little chinks off my knee and the hairs on my, uh leg would stand up. 

Biden: Where do you think my Drug Czar would be?

...ideal illustration of a "career politician"......NEVER had a private sector job in his life......ALWAYS been employed in politics and has owned the state of Delaware.....continually reelected by their fickle electorate no matter what he does or does NOT.....hell even his late son was elected AG......reminds me of South Carolina and Strom Thurmond.....98 years old (dead now), STILL in the Senate, propped up in the corner on a hat rack eating No-Doz, yet still legislating?.....seriously?.....and he was a REPUBLICAN (with the worst hair dye job).....these are just TWO of the 535 "doing the people's business".....we're screwed.........

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden: How dare you ask that question, you fat slob? I challenge you to a pushup contest, you wimp! I used to be able to do 100 pushups and 50 pullups in 2 minutes flat, all while little black children were rubbing my hairy legs at the pool!

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Whoa, look at that face, Joe ain't effin' around.

The same look, no doubt, he gave Cornpop and his gang, the Romans.

No wonder they didn't want to tangle with Joe in his bathing suit. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Nobel peace prize for sure.

Nobel peace prize for sure.

Precedent for Presidents winning Nobel was set with Obama.

He made the world better within 9 months of his 1/20/09 inauguration and thus was awarded the Nobel Peace prize on 10/9/09. 

Saint Mother Theresa spent near a lifetime helping others before she was awarded the Nobel.

But then, she was no Barack Hussein O.

Edited by I am the egg man

On 1/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, row_33 said:

if only Trump had been around to solve Vietnam quickly and efficiently

...WHOA!!!...if the Iranian Regime crumbles, Tibs and Busey are susceptible to fatal cardiac arrest........can YOU be penciled in as a pall bearer?......how could we EVER fill the PPP void?............

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...WHOA!!!...if the Iranian Regime crumbles, Tibs and Busey are susceptible to fatal cardiac arrest........can YOU be penciled in as a pall bearer?......how could we EVER fill the PPP void?............

I won’t deliberately lie or sell my soul on here like “the likely lads”

• Haha (+1) 1

BRIAN MAST SPEAKS

Rep. Brian Mast is a double amputee courtesy of the munitions disseminated by Qassem Soleimani in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere. Rep. Mast himself sustained his injuries in Afghanistan.

Beyond the 600-plus Americans whose deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by such munitions can be attributed to Soleimani are the many more who have been grievously wounded and disfigured. Rep. Mast is representative of them in his person and spoke up on their behalf when calling out the Democrats on their pitiful resolution last week.

FOX News covered Mast’s denunciation of his Democratic colleagues in “Rep. Brian Mast blasts Dems, media ‘taking Iran’s side’: Soleimani died ‘exactly the way’ he should have.” 

At PJ Media Victoria Taft posted video of Mast’s two-minute speech on the floor of the House in “Congressman Who Lost Legs to IED Walks to Podium to Torch Dems for Being ‘Cowards’ After Soleimani Hit.”

Videos at links......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1