Mr. Trump's War

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

In related news, France has surrendered

if they attacked France, France would respond in two days with a nuclear response

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Oh good sir, please enlighten me.  I asked you for an explanation of Christianity the other day...still waiting.

Christianity is whatever Tibs says or doesn't say it is...  :D

21 hours ago, sherpa said:

I think you are right.

The system our forefathers set up was incredibly prescient.

There is a difference though, in seeking his removal or pointing out gross incompetence, and a stupid course that could lead to really serious problems.

I'm just pointing out the incompetence.

Removal is best done via elections.

Out of curiosity what current potential opponent would you vote for over Trump? I'm looking for someone that would keep the economy going strong, finishing up trade deals that most likely will extend beyond 2020, continue our improved border security while simultaneously working on the issues of the day. Who is out there who could be trusted to continue his agenda?

Trump spoke to the nation shortly after blowing up the Iranian general and claimed in doing so he was preventing a war between the USA and Iran. A few days later it would appear that was exactly what he did. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, row_33 said:

if they attacked France, France would respond in two days with a nuclear response

Christianity is whatever Tibs says or doesn't say it is...  :D

Kind of like his alt John Adams.  Interesting that he selects a handle that was responsible for the Alien Act and Sedition Act while President and yet denounces Trump for holding similar views.  Of course JA would say the need for such legislation then was completely necessary then versus being an act of vengeance towards one's enemies and/or racist/bigoted today.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Kind of like his alt John Adams.  Interesting that he selects a handle that was responsible for the Alien Act and Sedition Act while President and yet denounces Trump for holding similar views.  Of course JA would say the need for such legislation then was completely necessary then versus being an act of vengeance towards one's enemies and/or racist/bigoted today.  

That's my alt moran

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You are a worse poster than row 33 - that's saying a lot. 

At least bring some humor with your clown costume. 

And compete with you, Tibs, JA, etc.?  It can't be done as you guys are the penultimate clowns.  By the way you are stealing my bit about accusing you guys of being clowns which you are.  Anyway, you are the worst poster here with possibly the exception of Q pimple.  Too bad as you seem semi-reasonable over on TSW.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Broken. Brain. 

It’s a lot like people that won’t drop the long disprove Russian Collusion in Don Jr’s Trump Tower 15 minute meeting with that Russian lawyer and Hillary’s translator that was setup by BO’s people. Pence said 9/11! Pence said 9/11! Pence said 9/11!

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

WW3 didn’t happen (again) - but we saw breathless propaganda on MSNBC pushing Iranian disinfo, and on Fox pushing neocon disinfo. Proving (again) how much of a joke the media is and anyone who still gives them oxygen. 

The media is not your friend. Or a reputable source. 

I beg to differ. WWE Reigning Champion Donald J Trump just set a new world record for successfully conducting and winning a World War. USA & Allies 1, Iran 0. 
Lasted about 34 hours which beat the Free Kuwait World Action by several weeks. 

Another Bush legacy trophy taken by The Donald. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And I gave you the ten commandments. And the seven deadly sins 

I dont know how I missed this.  That's a hard fail, but at least you tried.  Just soup at the warming house for you tonight.  I am anxious to read whatever your Alabama intellect comes up with.  Stay warm out there tonight.  

On a serious note, do you live in northern PA by chance?

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

And compete with you, Tibs, JA, etc.?  It can't be done as you guys are the penultimate clowns.  By the way you are stealing my bit about accusing you guys of being clowns which you are.  Anyway, you are the worst poster here with possibly the exception of Q pimple.  Too bad as you seem semi-reasonable over on TSW.

JA has some potential but has failed to deliver on any topic...  :(

that is the worst of all...

Just now, row_33 said:

JA has some potential but has failed to deliver on any topic...  :(

that is the worst of all...

He has no potential. Because he's dishonest to his core. 

If he could (ever) admit to being wrong, he'd restore some of his cred. But he can't. Because he cares more about being right than being informed. 

He's a joke of a "man" and deserves every bit of scorn he gets down here. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He has no potential. Because he's dishonest to his core. 

If he could (ever) admit to being wrong, he'd restore some of his cred. But he can't. Because he cares more about being right than being informed. 

He's a joke of a "man" and deserves every bit of scorn he gets down here. 

i guess this is what it was like to all along say the Yankees were garbage as they passed from Ruth to DiMaggio to Mantle to Jackson to Jeter to Judge

i can understand one doesn't like the Yankees, but to be a clown on every single post against them....  :(

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine the hatred in your heart you have to have to type the above minutes after you learn your long promised WW3 didn't happen. 

The ***** are you talking about? Remember when I said that I believe Trump is not interested in war?

You're a twisted guy. 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What a ***** asshat.

DRINK!