Mr. Trump's War

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

WTF are you talking about? Are you calling a simple rocket or cruise missile ballistic?

A "simple rocket" is the definition of "ballistic."  A ballistic missile is a rocket that follows a ballistic path determined by its initial impulse.  Technically, that's anything from an Estes rocket to a Saturn V...but realistically, that's any substantial rocket with minimal guidance, from a FROG-3 with a six mile range to an LGM-118 Minuteman.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A "simple rocket" is the definition of "ballistic."  A ballistic missile is a rocket that follows a ballistic path determined by its initial impulse.  Technically, that's anything from an Estes rocket to a Saturn V...but realistically, that's any substantial rocket with minimal guidance, from a FROG-3 with a six mile range to an LGM-118 Minuteman.

And of course you realize your definition also applies to an RPG or mortar right?

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And of course you realize your definition also applies to an RPG or mortar right?

Yep, those are technically ballistic projectiles.  So's a rock thrown from a trebuchet. 

That's why I made the distinction between "technically" and "practically."  The bases were hit with either cruise missiles (powered flight), or ballistic missiles (free ballistic trajectory).

37 minutes ago, GG said:

There is linkage to 9/11 in that Iran allowed Al Queda to cross their border when the US was hunting them down.  There were reports that Zawahiri was detained in Tehran, but I think that was proven false.  In any event, Iran let Queda and the 9/11 planners go to Pakistan, even though they are "sworn" enemies.

You think that "link" justifies the asassination?

9 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Personally, I think the embassy attack, the tanker attacks, and the constant low-level conflict he was fostering in Sunni Iraq justified his assassination.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Personally, I think the embassy attack, the tanker attacks, and the constant low-level conflict he was fostering in Sunni Iraq justified his assassination.

Me too. So why add 9-11? I will give a pass on the imminent threat for now because we don't have info on that. 

6 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Your move limp dick Donnie! 

There's a time and a place, kind of, for your douchey behavior. This is the place.

but Now is not the time. 

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Me too. So why add 9-11? I will give a pass on the imminent threat for now because we don't have info on that. 

There's a time and a place, kind of, for your douchey behavior. This is the place.

but Now is not the time. 

Sure it is. Don’t like it? Move along! 

34 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I’ve listed the items that justified the assassination, along with countless other reasons over the decades.

I was just pointing out that there was a connection between Iran & the plotters, and Pence wasn’t totally off base.  Misguided, but not a complete fabrication.

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Put down the crack pipe! 

Sorry that the truth hurts.  Your former boss remarked "Baby what?  Baby Big Foot?" before he realized your real intent.  Next time just go to the adult novelty store instead of risking your job.  Park bench with the alcoholic hobo tonight again (for you)?

29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sorry that the truth hurts.  Your former boss remarked "Baby what?  Baby Big Foot?" before he realized your real intent.  Next time just go to the adult novelty store instead of risking your job.  Park bench with the alcoholic hobo tonight again (for you)?

No, gonna bang your ###### mom again! No, you can’t smell my fingers again!

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

No, gonna bang your ###### mom again! No, you can’t smell my fingers again!

So the hobo has you call him "mom" now?  Once you sober up you will realize that you were never with a woman.  As to smelling that is strictly your imagination at work again.  I would not come within a country mile of you.  Anyways, you are a sorry piece of humanity.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

So the hobo has you call him "mom" now?  As to smelling that is strictly your imagination at work again.  I would not come within a country mile of you.  Anyways, you are a sorry piece of humanity.  

Thanks tard!