Easier playoff route?

The Red King

20 minutes ago, MDH said:

Call me crazy but I think @KC is a more difficult game than @Balt. 

Bills played Baltimore offense really well last time and with a 2nd game I think they’ll improve on that performance vs. an offense that counts on being a one of a kind entity.

I don’t trust the Bills to be able to shut down that KC offense or the Bills’ offense

to be able to keep up.

I think there is something to this. I might prefer this also   

• Like (+1) 1

I will say that I think that @Hou might be an easier game than hosting TN if Fuller is out for Hou. 

The TN running game plus the way Tanneyhill is playing plus that TN defense seems like a much harder task.

Just now, MDH said:

I will say that I think that @Hou might be an easier game than hosting TN if Fuller is out for Hou. 

The TN running game plus the way Tanneyhill is playing plus that TN defense seems like a much harder task.

Vrabel a miracle worker with Tannehill.

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Or Gase doesn’t know wtf he’s doing.

Tannehill was already a dissapointment when Gase got to Miami.

Gase had the Jets finish 6-2 over the second half of the season--the best finish of any AFCE team.  Not bad for an "awful" team.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Tannehill was already a dissapointment when Gase got to Miami.

Gase had the Jets finish 6-2 over the second half of the season--the best finish of any AFCE team.  Not bad for an "awful" team.

Tannelhill was a converted WR that was always going to be a project. He was never going to have an immediate impact.

Jets’ offense struggled vs a Bills’ D that had  2-3 starters on the field for most of the game. Darnold had 2 INTs dropped and another called back on a penalty that didn’t effect the play. Game offense ftw!

Gase is a guy I want to be with the Jets for as long as possible.

I’m not sure what he’s ever done that would

lead you to believe he’s a good coach.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Tannelhill was a converted WR that was always going to be a project. He was never going to have an immediate impact.

Jets’ offense struggled vs a Bills’ D that had  2-3 starters on the field for most of the game. Darnold had 2 INTs dropped and another called back on a penalty that didn’t effect the play. Game offense ftw!

Gase is a guy I want to be with the Jets for as long as possible.

I’m not sure what he’s ever done that would

lead you to believe he’s a good coach.

Not sure....because I didn't say he was a good coach.  I simply said that Tannehill was a mediocrity for several years before Gase arrived.  So..not simply Gase.

Also, last week a few posters spend hours saying the Jets were simply awful….yet they had a better record over the second have of the season than Miami,  Buffalo or NE. 

Not bad, right?

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not sure....because I didn't say he was a good coach.  I simply said that Tannehill was a mediocrity for several years before Gase arrived.  So..not simply Gase.

Also, last week a few posters spend hours saying the Jets were simply awful….yet they had a better record over the second have of the season than Miami,  Buffalo or NE. 

Not bad, right?

Winning games when you’re already out of it isn’t exactly impressive. They couldn’t win games when it mattered.

The Jets were the first team in NFL history to give two teams their first win of the season after week 7.

Not exactly impressive after their slow

start.

And fair enough, you didn’t say he was a good coach. I never want to put words

in another poster’s mouth. My apologies. 

Edited by MDH

15 hours ago, MDH said:

Call me crazy but I think @KC is a more difficult game than @Balt. 

Bills played Baltimore offense really well last time and with a 2nd game I think they’ll improve on that performance vs. an offense that counts on being a one of a kind entity.

I don’t trust the Bills to be able to shut down that KC offense or the Bills’ offense

to be able to keep up.

Agreed, I think KC is the worst matchup for us.

Edited by Manther