(OT) I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year I'm pledging to be at opening weekend with all the TBD members. This year as you gather for the weekend I will be at that very time arriving in Iraq. I'll be there in spirit and will be there in person next year. Have fun and eat some wings for me. :D

Next year I'm pledging to be at opening weekend with all the TBD members. This year as you gather for the weekend I will be at that very time arriving in Iraq. I'll be there in spirit and will be there in person next year. Have fun and eat some wings for me.  :lol:

348912[/snapback]

Go AWOL. Tell them you overslept.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Only 153 more days away!

The Counter.......Courtesy of G. Host

304018[/snapback]

Sorry but you have to wait. I have not been able to speed up time by more than 12 hours (currently I am 12 hours ahead of time of EST in Hong Kong). When I do learn to speed up time you will not need to wait and I'll get the nobel prize I was voted most likely to acheive in school.

Last year, it was 5 total (one Steeler game; 4 Bills games, 3 @ RICH).

You went to 3 games @ yourself?? What a narcissist. Then again, you are big enough to host a game, although you need some serious improvements to be a viable arena.

I'm still trying to work out the details in order to make it to my first TBD home opener. Jay Rosen...any word on those tix?

T - Minus 54 Days And Counting!!!!!

I'm still trying to work out the details in order to make it to my first TBD home opener. Jay Rosen...any word on those tix?

T - Minus 54 Days And Counting!!!!!

384867[/snapback]

I had no idea you were trying to go to the opener. That's good news. I hope we see you there.

• 2 weeks later...
31 Days And Counting!

Just one month from today, folks.

404631[/snapback]

Are you including today, or the actual day of? Just want to ensure your count is correct. You being a gov'ment employee and all, we have to triple check your work. :blink: