(OT) I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

This is it baby! The official countdown to my first TBD Tailgate! I've partied at Hammer's, I've partied at other games with the TBD folks, but I am a Tailgate Virgin. I hope you are all gentle with me. :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the thought, but I should warn you, Gidge; I will likely spend most of my time standing by the potato salad being ignored by people cuz, y'know, I'm not very popular.:D

304358[/snapback]

If you're going to stand somewhere, pick the deep fryer by the CNJBBB. That way as soon as Rich takes 'em out of the oil, you can eat them ;)

CW

This is it baby! The official countdown to my first TBD Tailgate! I've partied at Hammer's, I've partied at other games with the TBD folks, but I am a Tailgate Virgin. I hope you are all gentle with me.  ;)

304376[/snapback]

not to worry....the EZC and company will take good care of you! :D

Jay is only getting TBD group opening game tickets. He will not be getting tickets for any other home games. Your on your own there.

304178[/snapback]

I am happy to know Jay is still doing opening day. To me that earns him a spot on the Wall of Fame!

I have never gone to The Ralph, Lot One, Pole 5, and NOT found somebody with a pair of tix at face value or less. That's in the past 5 years anyway.

There is always someone on the wall that will help for game tickets.

I appreciate the thought, but I should warn you, Gidge; I will likely spend most of my time standing by the potato salad being ignored by people cuz, y'know, I'm not very popular.:(

304358[/snapback]

I certainly hope you can make it. I like potato salad.

:doh:

There is always someone on the wall that will help for game tickets.

305099[/snapback]

I'm planning on attending 3 home games this year, maybe 4 at the most.

Opener vs Houston (09/11/05)

vs NYJ (10/16/05)

Those are definites. The possibilities (no more than 2 of these):

vs Atl (09/25/05)

vs Mia (10/09/05)

vs KC (11/13/05)

vs NE (12/11/05)

Whichever games I don't attend I will sell at face value.

If you're going to stand somewhere, pick the deep fryer by the CNJBBB.  That way as soon as Rich takes 'em out of the oil, you can eat them :doh:

CW

304445[/snapback]

Stand there TOO long and I might put ya to work chopping celery :(

I certainly hope you can make it. I like potato salad.

:doh:

305131[/snapback]

I just hope the placement of the potato salad is in the appropriate location, we don't need any more altercations over potato salad positioning.

I'm planning on attending 3 home games this year, maybe 4 at the most.

Opener vs Houston (09/11/05)

vs NYJ (10/16/05)

Those are definites.  The possibilities (no more than 2 of these):

vs Atl (09/25/05)

vs Mia (10/09/05)

vs KC  (11/13/05)

vs NE  (12/11/05)

Whichever games I don't attend I will sell at face value.

305237[/snapback]

I'm thinking the 'Ron Mexico' game might be worth it in comedic value alone...

• 2 weeks later...
I think we could start another hundred-page thread about Jay being a Wonderfull person for getting us tix to the tailgate game. Thanks Jay!

304356[/snapback]

<_<

No problemo.

It is true that I will not be buying tix for every game this year - just the opener.

*sigh*

And to think that a simple tailgate of a drunken yahoo and his wife, a wise-ass Irishman, a missing fallen poster, a wanted arab terrorist look-alike and someone who masquerades as a member of congress grew into the TSW Tailgate.

*sniff*

I'm getting all misty.

i am not sure if we did or not ??  my wife and son was there and we left kinda early  , my son had  a date . meet so many people still not sure who is who ???

320194[/snapback]

You would know if you met R. Rich. He stands out becuase his wife was the only Steelers fan there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm salivating at the thought of SidBuff's barbecue and CNJBB's wings.

The pleasurer of seeing fellow wallers again.

The great Canadian beer.

Three days away from redneck accents.

Oh....then there's the game!! :w00t:

Almost into double-digits....time to start priming the liver for the two-day binge.

:rolleyes:

348664[/snapback]

You gonna join us this year @ Duff's on Friday night? We missed ya there last year, and you missed my attempt to hurdle the fence outside Duff's after 2.5 pitchers of beer and some shots of tequilla (thanks a lot, KTFABD!).

You gonna join us this year @ Duff's on Friday night?  We missed ya there last year, and you missed my attempt to hurdle the fence outside Duff's after 2.5 pitchers of beer and some shots of tequilla (thanks a lot, KTFABD!).

348667[/snapback]

Dunno, right now I'm only slotted to come up Saturday morning. As soon as I arrive, I'll be at the Big Tree, for sure.

Dunno, right now I'm only slotted to come up Saturday morning. As soon as I arrive, I'll be at the Big Tree, for sure.

348669[/snapback]

Aww, c'mon, JSP! You gotta be there! The Psycho and I are driving up Friday morning and leaving Monday morning/afternoon. I'm only taking 2 days off this year for the trip because I'm not going to Erie afterward, since I'm saving the balance of my vacation time for our trip to New Orleans.

Aww, c'mon, JSP!  You gotta be there!  The Psycho and I are driving up Friday morning and leaving Monday morning/afternoon.  I'm only taking 2 days off this year for the trip because I'm not going to Erie afterward, since I'm saving the balance of my vacation time for our trip to New Orleans.

348671[/snapback]

Weeeeell.....I'll need a home for Friday night, if I'm going to do it.

O.K. Ladies and gentlemen....we need some HEAT here in NJ - the hotter it gets, the hotter the peppers.

Also, Mark and I ALWAYS debate when to fire up the cooker for the first batch of CNJBBB wings.

Big Daddy and Mark will be there no later than 8 am. me too (probably but the "Rev" is grumbling a weee bit :D ) - I am sure by Gameday she'll be ready for 12 hours + of tailgating heh heh)

Celebrating a WIN this year will be SOOOO much nicer ay everyone??

Go Bills!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

(visit us at www.cnjbbb.com for weekly "Bills Blurbs" written by yours truly every week during the regular season and the playoffs).