Allen slammed on ESPN

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

that freaking missed block makes me ill. 

It’s tough.  He makes that block, and every thread today is about our game this weekend.

But that’s the playoffs.  So many games turn on a play.  The last 3 times the Saints lost.  KC being 6 inches offside last year.  The Pats go undefeated if not for 3-4 crazy close plays on Eli’s last drive in 2007.  

9 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

You didn't see that this year??? 90% of his deep throws.

Mark Gaughan article on Allen's deep accuracy in The Buffalo News:

After adjusting for drops and throwaway balls, Allen completed just 30.9% of throws 20-plus yards past the line of scrimmage. The lowest among starting QBs were rookies Dwayne Haskins of Washington and Josh [sic] Allen of Carolina at 29.6%. The best was the 49ers’ Jimmy Garoppolo at 74.2%. The league average among starters was 42%.

We all want to see more than 31% completions, but mathematically, the guy can not be sailing 90% of his throws if he's completing 31% of them.    We all want him to be closer to Jimmy Garrapolo than "league average", the point is he's 11% off "league average".

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Mark Gaughan article on Allen's deep accuracy in The Buffalo News:

After adjusting for drops and throwaway balls, Allen completed just 30.9% of throws 20-plus yards past the line of scrimmage. The lowest among starting QBs were rookies Dwayne Haskins of Washington and Josh [sic] Allen of Carolina at 29.6%. The best was the 49ers’ Jimmy Garoppolo at 74.2%. The league average among starters was 42%.

We all want to see more than 31% completions, but mathematically, the guy can not be sailing 90% of his throws if he's completing 31% of them.    We all want him to be closer to Jimmy Garrapolo than "league average", the point is he's 11% off "league average

20 yards is not a deep throw....but let me say it clear for U....PLAYS THAT LEAVE YOUR TV SCREEN.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Throws >20 air yards is the official NFL statistic.

What is the source of your statistic, please?

Or have you none?

You haven’t seen the “plays that leave your TV” team-by-team rankings?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Throws >20 air yards is the official NFL statistic.

What is the source of your statistic, please?

Or have you none?

OK buddy.....the same plays James Lofton and Don't Beebe would catch....but U stick with your....20 yds in the air throws.....I guess that's why he was so eager to show people he throw it 75 yds....but U be glad with what he's doing....I want more....U keep making excuses and coming up with these useless stats.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jaywrizzo said:

OK buddy.....the same plays James Lofton and Don't Beebe would catch....but U stick with your....20 yds in the air throws.....I guess that's why he was so eager to show people he throw it 75 yds....but U be glad with what he's doing....I want more....U keep making excuses and coming up with these useless stats.

I'll take that as a "no, I actually have no source and am just making crap up, I'm just blustering aggressively on the internet because, Reasons"

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll take that as a "no, I actually have no source and am just making crap up, I'm just blustering aggressively on the internet because, Reasons

Keep reading those useless stats Buddy......losers settle for anything, then wonder why ESPN is slamming him.....like said....U don't understand the game and don't have a clue what you're looking at....but keep cheering about those 20 yd passes you're excited about.....no need for a bomb....those are impossible with this dude.....

1 minute ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Keep reading those useless stats Buddy......losers settle for anything, then wonder why ESPN is slamming him.....like said....U don't understand the game and don't have a clue what you're looking at....but keep cheering about those 20 yd passes you're excited about.....no need for a bomb....those are impossible with this dude.....

Your name is Hapless Bills fan......Man....let me stop wasting my time with U....and your 20yd passes like we hsve Alex Smith.

14 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Your name is Hapless Bills fan......Man....let me stop wasting my time with U....and your 20yd passes like we hsve Alex Smith.

Hapless knows nothing about the game?

Now I’ve officially heard it all.

It’s past time for you to move on...you’re losing credibility with each post

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Hapless knows nothing about the game?

Now I’ve officially heard it all.

It’s past time for you to move on...you’re losing credibility with each post

He didn't have any credibility to begin with. He apparently believes delivering opinions based on superficial analyses (if any at all) with arrogance and aggression somehow gives them more credence.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jaywrizzo said:

What are You talking about? He designed a play where your FB got doubled teamed and your QB didn't know to go elsewhere.....That's on Allen....Your FB is not an option.....I don't care if the lateral didn't hurt us.....be smart enough not to do it...He's a FB....who in there right mind is expecting him to make that catch...He's not Larry Centers....I need my QB to be smart. U can make all the excuses U want for him, I'm not! Hopefully he learns from it and plays better next season....If not, those same people, U FANS are crying about people coming after him, will be on him again.

Show me the play where he threw to the double covered FB 40 yds down the field.....show me the play where he took sacks on back to back plays to take us out of field goal range( He's been doing that all season) Everybody else fault.....No....I want Allen to be Good but I'm not going to blind to the mistakes he constantly make, just bcuz I'm a fan of the team....I'll let you do that.

giphy.gif

Edited by billsfan1959

47 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Keep reading those useless stats Buddy......losers settle for anything, then wonder why ESPN is slamming him.....like said....U don't understand the game and don't have a clue what you're looking at...

Wow what a disrespectful little person you are. People come here to debate and discuss bills football, not be rude and call each other names. What credentials do you have to talk as if you are so much more educated about football than others? Why are you so angry?

To debate the first thing you need is a brain. Then you need to actually be willing to hear others opinions. Also it would be nice during said debates to keep things civil so others can have fun and not be attacked. You are clearly missing these key things most people have. And the worst part is you’re acting like a douche canoe to one of the better debaters on here. I’ll leave the mod part out cause you can still battle the mods. But you’re clueless how this stuff works. NOW AGREE WITH ME CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING I JUST DONT HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP 

59 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Keep behaving like that towards a respected poster on this board and I will guarantee a short stay as a member

25 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Wow what a disrespectful little person you are. People come here to debate and discuss bills football, call each other names. What credentials do you have to talk as if you are so much more educated about football than others? Why are you so angry?

To debate the first thing you need is a brain. Then you need to actually be willing to hear others opinions. Also it would be nice during said debates to keep things civil so others can have fun and not be attacked. You are clearly missing these key things most people have. And the worst part is you’re acting like a douche canoe to one of the better debaters on here. I’ll leave the mod part out cause you can still battle the mods. But you’re clueless how this stuff works. NOW AGREE WITH ME CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING I JUST DONT HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP 

Kettle?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

The fella is a tool, but at least he doesn't have a demonic clown child for an avatar.

Hey now.. my son was a hit at trick or treating is that outfit!!!!!

im kidding I don’t know who that kid is. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Hey now.. my son was a hit at trick or treating is that outfit!!!!!

im kidding I don’t know who that kid is. 

Pretty sure when nightmares have nightmares that kid shows up.

• Haha (+1) 1