NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 16

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 16, 2019

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=16

December 22, 2019

Subject to change due to flex scheduling. Maps will be posted on Wednesday, December 18.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Saturday Early: Houston @ Tampa Bay (1:00 PM ET; NFLN)
  • Saturday Late: Buffalo @ New England (4:30 PM ET; NFLN only outside of Buffalo and Boston)
  • Saturday Night: LA Rams @ San Francisco (8:15 PM ET; NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Chicago (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Green Bay @ Minnesota (ESPN)

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The Buffalo Bills’ next big game is Saturday at 4:30 p.m. against the New England Patriots. 

https://www.whec.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-v-patriots-without-cable-or-satellite/5581258/

In the Rochester Market, the game will be broadcast on the NFL Network. Otherwise a streaming App listed in the link. Or (also int he link) got to a sports bar.

Assume the rest of NYS won't air the game.

I posted this early because the links listing the game tend to get lost in lengthy threads.  

the whec link compliments of @DaBillsFanSince1973

Saturday, WKBW, channel 7 in buffalo, is airing the game.

20191211_163338.jpg

Sundays Games EARLY   :sick:  the "national" game is    

Baltimore @ Cleveland     Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Sundays Games LATE the "national" game is    

New Orleans @ Tennessee    Kenny Albert, Ronde Barbe
Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks Slim and DaBillsFan for the thread and the link. 

I find it semi annoying that the game is only going to be shown on NFL Network for most of the country just because they flexed it since you have to buy the package. I might check that Fubo TV free trail otherwise I'll just use the other shady site I normally use from reddit. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

Thanks Slim and DaBillsFan for the thread and the link. 

I find it semi annoying that the game is only going to be shown on NFL Network for most of the country just because they flexed it since you have to buy the package. I might check that Fubo TV free trail otherwise I'll just use the other shady site I normally use from reddit. 

It's mind boggling WHY the NFL would limit this games viewership  after they flexed it!! 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

JMO I don't think it will garner them thousands upon thousands of new subscribers 

Maybe the Bills Mafia Face Book page will have a clue for registered members. 

I am sure they will expand the map come Wednesday maybe not but I am sure they will. They won’t want to close off the Nation on their first Saturday of games. And there isn’t market integrity to protect as they are the only NFL game in that time slot. 

and it is a game to tie for the division lead. I think maps expand 

Edited by MAJBobby

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am sure they will expand the map come Wednesday maybe not but I am sure they will. They won’t want to close off the Nation on their first Saturday of games. And there isn’t market integrity to protect as they are the only NFL game in that time slot. 

and it is a game to tie for the division lead. I think maps expand 

You would be wrong. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Unless you're in the Buffalo or Boston market, the game is on NFL Network ONLY. 

Period. 

Get a Sling trial or something similar if you're that worried about seeing the game.

Improvise, overcome, adapt.

I'm not worried about missing the game since I know there are many different options but that doesn't change how silly of an idea it was. 

32 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*Tinfoil hat* or their Big Brain idea to figure out every illegal streaming site to shut it down.

It might be available on the app or on NFL.com  There's various ways to stream it to a big screen but I haven't tried it myself.  My Vizio has Chromecast and I have used that before but the picture quality wasn't quite good enough.  Probably too many wifi to wifi connections or something.  I have had really good luck with that K**i app.  Using Chromecast for that is the only way I can get them to work.  Isn't the greatest picture all the time but I'm not paying a dime so I try not to complain too much.

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Unless you're in the Buffalo or Boston market, the game is on NFL Network ONLY. 

Period. 

Get a Sling trial or something similar if you're that worried about seeing the game.

Improvise, overcome, adapt.

I tried looking on the google to find which local broadcast channel might be airing the game, but have come up empty. Is it going to be on WBZ in the Boston market? Will have to hope for good weather & all that as the Boston broadcasting tower is still running on low power after the antenna “repack” realignment of channel frequencies. Not due to be completed until spring 2020. 

This is ordinarily one of the very few benefits of being a Bills fan in New England region.

41 minutes ago, UConn James said:

I tried looking on the google to find which local broadcast channel might be airing the game, but have come up empty. Is it going to be on WBZ in the Boston market? Will have to hope for good weather & all that as the Boston broadcasting tower is still running on low power after the antenna “repack” realignment of channel frequencies. Not due to be completed until spring 2020. 

This is ordinarily one of the very few benefits of being a Bills fan in New England region.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/11/12/patriots-bills-matchup-saturday-december-21/

BOSTON (CBS) — It took until the middle of November, but the Patriots’ 2019 regular-season schedule is finally complete.

The Patriots’ Week 16 home game against the Buffalo Bills is now officially scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 21, at 4:30 p.m. The game will be broadcast on WBZ-TV and the NFL Network.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/11/12/patriots-bills-matchup-saturday-december-21/

BOSTON (CBS) — It took until the middle of November, but the Patriots’ 2019 regular-season schedule is finally complete.

The Patriots’ Week 16 home game against the Buffalo Bills is now officially scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 21, at 4:30 p.m. The game will be broadcast on WBZ-TV and the NFL Network.

Does anyone know what local Buffalo network the game is on?

I get CBS, NBC and FOX but I don't get ABC from Buffalo on my "provider".

I enjoy watching Buffalo feed over the NFLN feed.

Edit:  I was informed it's on ABC.  I will use the CBS Boston feed as my backup.

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Does anyone know what local Buffalo network the game is on?

I get CBS, NBC and FOX but I don't get ABC from Buffalo on my "provider".

I enjoy watching Buffalo feed over the NFLN feed.

Edit:  I was informed it's on ABC.  I will use the CBS Boston feed as my backup.

The bills announced when the Patriots game was moved to Saturday, WKBW, channel 7 in buffalo, is airing the game.

20191211_163338.jpg

@ColoradoBills

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ha - what is the good of "prime time" (flex) when only a limited number of subscribers can watch it?

If you must do this, why not offer up a pay per view on these occasions?

• Like (+1) 2

Im going to have to do some tinkering with my digital antenna this week. I used to get channel 7 really well, but didnt get cbs or fox that great. After moving it to my attic, I get NBC, CBS and FOX crystal clear, but not ABC. Itll take some work i guess, but its still better then paying for $80-$100 a month for cable tv.

• Like (+1) 1