Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

On 12/19/2019 at 9:17 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

You're not going to stop the wheel. You're going to break the wheel!

I've long said that most Pats****** fans were born in the long summer...and it's been a LONG summer...but now, my sweet summer children, winter is truly coming.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

The Bills were once a team that was defeated on the bus ride to Gillette. This Bills team is going to Gillette with plans of dancing on their field. 

Tomorrow everyone will know what the Bills are about. 

May you be right.

I will be watching the game in my neighbor's living room.

Neighbor has parrots.  Parrots have long memories.

I don't want to teach bad words to the parrots.

If they have plenty of opportunity to learn the Shout! song, that would be good, though.  Neighbor is a Steelers fan :beer:

Any Terrible Towels left lying about may be placed in the birdcage. 0:)

17 minutes ago, Moose said:

When was the last time the Patsies had to play the second game against the Bills in Buffalo, late in the season? They always seem to get the late game against us at home.

As Zo would say, it is what it is.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Moose said:

When was the last time the Patsies had to play the second game against the Bills in Buffalo, late in the season? They always seem to get the late game against us at home.

You have to go back to the 2010 season 

I can already hear the excuses of Pats* fans if the Bills win.

"Edelmen was hurt", "Defense wasn't at full strength", blah blah blah.

Regardless of how poorly the New England offense has played this year, the fact is that they're 11-3 and NEED this game to get home field advantage through the playoffs. It's a BIG GAME. It's the first time the two teams have met with double digit wins since 1964 in Fenway Park. Big game. Been a long time.

All I'm saying is I better not hear a damn peep when the Bills win. This is a December game with playoff implications.

Go slay the dragon, Buffalo. Break the wheel. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

PICK: Buffalo Bills +6.5 at New England Patriots (rated 4 stars)

In the first meeting between these two squads back in Week #4, the Pats won a close 16-to-10 game despite four turnovers by the Bills. Buffalo racked up 375 total yards versus 224 for New England.

If not for Josh Allen’s ill-advised passes, the Bills could have won this game. He has learned the importance of protecting the ball since then, as shown by his 15 TD passes versus just three interceptions.

New England is 1-5 ATS against teams with a winning record. Meanwhile, notice that the Bills are 3-1-1 ATS over their past five matchups at Gillette Stadium.

The Patriots have been a shaky team recently; their 34-to-13 win over the lowly Bengals doesn’t mean much. As for Buffalo, after a small mid-season slump, they are definitely trending up and playing smart football.

In my opinion, the point spread is inflated due to New England’s 20-year domination. They haven’t been that good recently. Their defense has been regressing a bit, although still good. Julian Edelman will likely suit up, but he’s battling a couple of injuries and he didn’t look comfortable last week (he only caught two passes).

Buffalo’s defense has allowed 16 points per game on average. Their pass defense is outstanding, and their run defense has improved a lot over the past few games.

It seems clear to me that the Patriots have much less than a 50% chance of beating the Bills by 7 points or more. I wouldn’t be surprised if Buffalo won the game outright. I’m taking the Bills to cover.

Professor MJ

8 minutes ago, TPS said:

Having Singletary for the rematch is big.  Another important cog who didn't play in week 4 is Taron Johnson.  Man, this is going to be like Ali-Frazier!

As long as he holds onto the ball. There's a bit more than a 100% chance that NE****** will be punching at the ball after his issues last week.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

As long as he holds onto the ball. There's a bit more than a 100% chance that NE****** will be punching at the ball after his issues last week.

That's the biggest key to this game is ball security, the second biggest is special teams need to fight to a draw at least, and don't give the refs anything (like Jerry, Shaq, Jordan etc.) mouthing off.