Week 15: Around the League

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Cowboys 37, Rams 7

49ers 19, Falcons 10

Both with about 7 minutes left.  You'd think Fox would cut away from the blowout to the close game?

Nah, it's the Cowboys.  America's gotta watch "America's Team" win a game :rolleyes:

They also never cut away from the game that they were scheduled to broadcast in that time slot, only after that game is over and there is another game going on

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Personally, I'mma be pissed if we lose out, but that's not at all a hard path if we do....

I love those spread ruining last second TD's.

marked the papers for a spread pool for 20 years

about 3-4 times a week back-door-covers flip the spread with the team up 2 scores playing total prevent D

gets worse as the year ends 

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

It says we win the common games tie break with Indy and Titans lose the division tie break with Indy. That's if BUF, TEN, and IND are all 9-7 and Houston wins the division. I suppose it gets hazy if Houston is also 9-7.

I believe HOU would be awarded AFCS title in that scenario so they would be out of the tiebreak consideration . 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So the Browns are gonna lose, the Raiders are gonna lose, so we just need the Saints to win the next two and we're in the playoffs regardless of our next 3, right? 

Yes sir. Everything the Bills needed to have happen today has happened.

Geaux Saints!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

It says we win the common games tie break with Indy and Titans lose the division tie break with Indy. That's if BUF, TEN, and IND are all 9-7 and Houston wins the division. I suppose it gets hazy if Houston is also 9-7.

Yes it seems the Texans would need to win against the Bucs or a Colt loss.

According to Fivethirtyeight.com, after today's game outcomes, the Bills now have a 98% chance of making the playoffs. That's up from 95% when the day began.

Even if the Bills lose to the Steelers tonight, they still have a 96% chance at playoffs, according to the site.

As others have said, one Titans loss in the next two weeks essentially clinches for Buffalo, regardless of what the Bills do the rest of the regular season.

• Thank you (+1) 1