Can we give Edmunds some love?

Hebert19

11 hours ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe_Protection_Society

I should add this too:

In December 2019, when Richards was 96, he announced that the society was shutting down, saying that, despite its efforts, "fewer organisations and individuals are now caring about the correct use of the apostrophe"

Edmunds took a step yesterday, he still has plenty to work on. 

*buzzer sound*

yesterday, but he

yesterday; he

??

5 hours ago, wppete said:

Its unbelievable! All the pregame so called analyst can’t even get his name right. 

It's the brains of some humans. It's like, "Oh, it starts with 'Ed,' so it must be 'Edwards,' because I've heard that a lot more than 'Edmunds,' so let me just blurt that out before I have time to think."

Steve Tasker is the CHAMPION of this.

15 hours ago, Dopey said:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ?

Love ya Tremaine

I thought it was Tre’maine ???

10 hours ago, wppete said:

Its unbelievable! All the pregame so called analyst can’t even get his name right. 

Especially when one considers he has 2 other brothers starting in the League -all of whom will be playing next Sunday Night!

It’s getting harder to sing with the fervent chorus who believe he’s miscast as an MLB. Dude is a Freak. Freaks play wherever the Hell they want to play!

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Let’s give him an unnecessary apostrophe instead.

English: difficult since 1066.

7 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

*buzzer sound*

yesterday, but he

yesterday; he

??

It's the brains of some humans. It's like, "Oh, it starts with 'Ed,' so it must be 'Edwards,' because I've heard that a lot more than 'Edmunds,' so let me just blurt that out before I have time to think."

Steve Tasker is the CHAMPION of this.

Steve Tasker has a brain? Mind blown.

I agree, I think this was his best game! He's improving. He's right there on every play, but we haven't seen his ceiling, he's still got a lot of unrealized potential — he was still a little off in his positioning and pursuing — if he's a step this way or the other on a few plays, notably the last Baltimore TD, it's game changing. 

I feel like Edmunds is due for a big breakout Defensive Player of the Week type of game. Could be Sunday night.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I thought it was Tre’maine ???

Especially when one considers he has 2 other brothers starting in the League -all of whom will be playing next Sunday Night!

It’s getting harder to sing with the fervent chorus who believe he’s miscast as an MLB. Dude is a Freak. Freaks play wherever the Hell they want to play!

I had the wrong Duke Williams yesterday too.

23 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

While the D as a whole played great he was lights out I thought.  He was getting his nose dirty like I havent seen from him before.  Coming down into the gaps and sticking guys like Ingram and Edward's is NOT easy.  He also did a great job getting contain on lamar a few times.  

The light is really on for this guy right now. 

He's getting better. Personally I think he's better suited to play SLB than man the middle. 

I wish I could answer your question but I am now in Sarasota, FL......have been here about a year and a half. I have read the Atlanta newspaper coverage of the Falcons occasionally, and, as you would expect, they feel the same way most do; the Falcons have talent but have underachieved in a big way, and Quinn has to go.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:09 AM, Hebert19 said:

While the D as a whole played great he was lights out I thought.  He was getting his nose dirty like I havent seen from him before.  Coming down into the gaps and sticking guys like Ingram and Edward's is NOT easy.  He also did a great job getting contain on lamar a few times.  

The light is really on for this guy right now. 

Edmunds played awesome IMO

19 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Edmunds is a great player it just looked like this game he took it to a different level.

He was great in the NE game as well.

The problem is that he hadn't played like that again until the Ravens game.

Playing up and down to the level of competition isn't a hallmark of great MLB's.

Edited by BADOLBILZ