The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

... Like Lamar Alexander said, the House managers proved their case

and to put context around the disingenuousness here, he also stated that it did not rise to a level of an impeachable offense.

but, of course you know this. you can try to convince yourself all day long that what was said was not what was said, but that doesn't change the facts of the reality.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and to put context around the disingenuousness here, he also stated that it did not rise to a level of an impeachable offense.

but, of course you know this. you can try to convince yourself all day long that what was said was not what was said, but that doesn't change the facts of the reality.

Yup, enlisting foreign aid in an election is not impeachable anymore. Thanks Republicans. 

Next time a Republicans starts yammering on about constitutional rights, we will remember that. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, enlisting foreign aid in an election is not impeachable anymore. Thanks Republicans. 

Next time a Republicans starts yammering on about constitutional rights, we will remember that. 

yep, keep dealing in fantasyland, tibs. don't ever change.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He can see the evidence. If you think Trump is innocent, you are simply being blindly partisan 

Like Lamar Alexander said, the House managers proved their case

? 

If you think Romney is a Republican you are simply being blind. 

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You have to remember who, or what your talking to. Tibs is a bot. Paid for by soros to spread lies. Sort of like AI without the intelligence part, all artificial. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

?

If you think Romney is a Republican you are simply being blind. 

That's so funny! You guys are gonna ride this all the way to the end with your Trump master! 

I really think you guys will be too lazy to actually try a government take over. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yep, keep dealing in fantasyland, tibs. don't ever change.

What was fantasy? 

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

never mind tibsey. go talk someone else in a circle.

So I'm right. Thanks 

“There’s no question that the president asked a foreign power to investigate his political foe,” Romney said ahead of the floor statement he delivered Wednesday. “That he did so for a political purpose, and that he pressured Ukraine to get them to do help or to lead in this effort. My own view is there there’s not much I can think of that would be a more egregious assault on our Constitution than trying to corrupt an election to maintain power. And that’s what the president did.”

Duh! 

So which party is against the Constitution? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because campaigning is hard work.  I think he's a lazy *****. 

He did run twice before.  I think he gave up after the first debate where he kicked the crap out of Obama, it was strange.

Maybe tired is more like it.

Or maybe he's happy being a contrarian in a safe Senate seat.

“He’s the leader of my party,” Romney said of Trump. “He’s the president of the United States. I voted with him 80 percent of the time. I agree with his economic policies and a lot of other policies. And yet he did something which was grievously wrong. And to say, well, you know, because I’m on his team and I agree with him most of the time, that I should then assent to a political motive, would be a real stain on our constitutional democracy.”

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mittens ripping-up his political career.

He has years to go in his term and Utah is not a big Trump state, anyway. 

You would like to ruin anyone's career that gets in the way of Trump, though, wouldn't you? This is why we call you guys cultists 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because campaigning is hard work.  I think he's a lazy *****. 

I don't understand why Mitt even became a senator.  He's 72, wealthy and can do whatever he wants.  Why would you choose at that age to be shackled to a Senate job and for 6 years and when your wife has had health scares?  Like McCain he should have retired after not becoming President. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“He’s the leader of my party,” Romney said of Trump. “He’s the president of the United States. I voted with him 80 percent of the time. I agree with his economic policies and a lot of other policies. And yet he did something which was grievously wrong. And to say, well, you know, because I’m on his team and I agree with him most of the time, that I should then assent to a political motive, would be a real stain on our constitutional democracy.”

Good virtues except that Trump has/had iron clad justification for asking for Biden to be investigated. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

He has years to go in his term and Utah is not a big Trump state, anyway. 

You would like to ruin anyone's career that gets in the way of Trump, though, wouldn't you? This is why we call you guys cultists 

I won't say what we call you guys.