The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, I lobbied all along to continue the Mueller investigation and to look into any FISA issues.  I have posted if those FISA investigations lead to anyone that should be brought to justice, then do so.  Not that you should know that but that is the case. 

A few pages ago I posted my take from 1999 on the Clinton impeachment.  I thought he should have been convicted and removed.  Didn't match up then with the Dems then. 

The Mueller investigation was 100% a continuation of Crossfire Hurricane. 

Crossfire Hurricane should have ended in November, 2016 at the latest. Continuing Mueller’s investigation and looking into FISA issues is absolute B.S.  Mueller’s team knew the warrants were flawed and didn’t give a rats ass.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Crossfire Hurricane should have ended in November, 2016 at the latest. Continuing Mueller’s investigation and looking into FISA issues is absolute B.S.  Mueller’s team knew the warrants were flawed and didn’t give a rats ass.

if the other two FISA's are found to have been deficient, the entire Mueller report is null and void. fruit of the poisoned tree. it will then call into question the entire #moderdaywatergate operation.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

A few pages ago I posted my take from 1999 on the Clinton impeachment.  I thought he should have been convicted and removed.   

We always knew who the whistle blower in that one was.

• Haha (+1) 9

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Bob, you can try and change what you were saying by moving the goalposts. what isn't changed is that i was referring to your comparison of B-Man and a public figure.  you tried to evade that by claiming i was off in your making an apples and oranges comparison. further, you subsequently tried moving the goalposts even further apart.

For no good reason I am still trying to understand this.  I asked b-man if he would want web identification, noting that even in this small space that could increase risk to him.  That was my point

From there you brought up the Public figure vs private person difference.  I tried to tell you that difference, while true to an extent, was immaterial in the point I was making of increasing danger.   

If that is a correct take, and that is a big if, you are off base.  It is my comparison and I get to dictate what I was trying to point up.  You don't get to say that my point was public vs private after I told you the point was about increased danger. 

13 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

For no good reason I am still trying to understand this.  I asked b-man if he would want web identification, noting that even in this small space that could increase risk to him.  That was my point

From there you brought up the Public figure vs private person difference.  I tried to tell you that difference, while true to an extent, was immaterial in the point I was making of increasing danger.   

If that is a correct take, and that is a big if, you are off base.  It is my comparison and I get to dictate what I was trying to point up.  You don't get to say that my point was public vs private after I told you the point was about increased danger. 

Bob, one last time...

here is the last sentence of your post that i took contention with...

"Would you want your name and address exposed even on this board ?  There are enough borderline posters here that I think you would be in some greater danger. "

if you are claiming that you are making a point of, 'increasing danger' then you have a very poor way of wording what you are trying to say. your subsequent attempts were, in my opinion, weaksauce and didn't spell out very clearly your opposition to my contention.

further, if we attempt to put your last sentence in greater context, the first sentence states thus: " No greater danger by publicizing it more?  Are you sure?  OK, then why are you doing it?   What is gained by publicizing him/her?" it seems readily apparent that even with the greater context included, you were plainly comparing apples to oranges.

however, now that you have made it clear what was in your head and not necessarily on the board, while addressing my contention with a modicum of adequacy we can move on with common civil discourse. of which i believe was 'increased danger'. to wit, i did address that in what may have been my first post to you (may not be, but I did address it with you in one of my posts). that being, there is considerable question as to whether he is legally considered to be a 'whistle blower'. additionally, i stated that i did not believe him to be in any more danger than any of the other deep state coup plotters that have already been exposed.

Edited by Foxx

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

As far as I'm concerned Dershowitz  and Epstein are scum. 

That's all well and good but what kind of argument are you making?

That Dershowitz should lose his law license? That he shouldn't be on Trump's legal team?

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS YOUR ARGUMENT?

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. The fake whistleblower/leaker/Schiff operative is already known and should be thoroughly investigated. 

• Like (+1) 4

31 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ok.. but,

you were implying that it appeared that I always took the same, Dem, side and that I didn't care about FISA abuse . 

I was pointing out that I am in favor of looking into the Fisa abuse and haven't always taken the Dems side.

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Bob, one last time...

here is the last sentence of your post that i took contention with...

"Would you want your name and address exposed even on this board ?  There are enough borderline posters here that I think you would be in some greater danger. "

if you are claiming that you are making a point of, 'increasing danger' then you have a very poor way of wording what you are trying to say. your subsequent attempts were, in my opinion, weaksauce and didn't spell out very clearly your opposition to my contention.

further, if we attempt to put your last sentence in greater context, the first sentence states thus: " No greater danger by publicizing it more?  Are you sure?  OK, then why are you doing it?   What is gained by publicizing him/her?" it seems readily apparent that even with the greater context included, you were plainly comparing apples to oranges.

however, now that you have made it clear what was in your head and not necessarily on the board, while addressing my contention with a modicum of adequacy we can move on with common civil discourse. of which i believe was 'increased danger'. to wit, i did address that in what may have been my first post to you (may not be, but I did address it with you in one of my posts). that being, there is considerable question as to whether he is legally considered to be a 'whistle blower'. additionally, i stated that i did not believe him to be in any more danger than any of the other deep state coup plotters that have already been exposed.

What ya drinking?  lol  This is getting funny at this point. You state that I posted the following:

Then you state that is a poor way of wording a point about increased danger?  That is kinda amazing even for here, Foxx.

The other point is still unanswered.  It is that if the name is known to many and the point of publicizing it further is not to increase danger to the guy, why keep repeating it?  What is being gained by that effort if not to endanger?

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

What is this spectrometer of which you speak?  Don't recall that.  You aren't the only one that views news from multiple sources and decides on the likely truth.  Others do that too. 

The primary reason we come to different conclusions is because in spite of every reason not to, you are willing to believe the words of a notorious liar, while I am much more skeptical of Trump's tales.  You are willing to believe that when under pressure to protect himself, he tells the truth.  That is not logical

Well, you had made the argument that your liar's lies were more or less more believable than my liars lies, I just assumed you had a machine of sorts to document that your liars are less likely to lie when they don't tell the truth.  If you're freestyling, that's cool too.  It's sort of the Adam Schiff model, but have at it.

Skepticism is healthy, and I acknowledge that you truly believe your liar's lie a lot less than Trump lies, and something you also believe something about Mike Pence. 

I would ask only that you acknowledge I'm skeptical of your claim, apparently fabricated, and that I acknowledge you think you hold the moral high ground on the issue of lies from politicians. I ask that you further acknowledge that I find that delightful and funny. 

That is my truth. 

The point is exposing an individual's identity on the web exposes that individual to possible retaliation from anyone on the web that may have beef.  Period.

It's a stupid point. His name has been on the web for longer than you've been paying attention to this story.

The primary reason we come to different conclusions is because in spite of every reason not to, you are willing to believe the words of a notorious liar..

Bob was looking into a mirror as he typed that first sentence. This is a man who still believes Schiff. 

He’s a partisan hack. Incapable of honesty or independent thought. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, I lobbied all along to continue the Mueller investigation and to look into any FISA issues.  I have posted if those FISA investigations lead to anyone that should be brought to justice, then do so.  Not that you should know that but that is the case. 

Which only shows how uniformed you are on the topic of Trump/Russia. You wanted to continue an investigation that was fraudulent from its formation, an investigation that KNEW its conclusion from the first day it was formed (that conclusion being that he was innocent of the conspiracy charge) — yet it carried on for two years, meddling in the midterm election along the way.  

Oh, and all the people who broke the law on FISA were working on the mueller team. 

That’s how dumb you are Bob. You’re arguing that an illegal, unjustified investigation that was protecting wrong doers should have continued indefinitely. 

Your brain is indeed broken.